前情提要
我的天啊!
What in the name of saints?
湮流。
什么是湮流?
The Flux.
What's the Flux?
这里是执勤中的因斯顿-维-温德指挥官,正在离开他的岗位。
This is Serving Commander Inston-Vee-Vinder leaving his post.
我们来了,温德。
We're coming, Vinder.
我和你尚未出生的美丽孩子。
Me and your beautiful as yet unborn child.
我是克莱尔。
我们见过面吗?
I'm Claire.
Have we met?
还没有,但我们会的。
Not yet, but we will.
在过去。
In the past.
我们正处于时间风暴的中心。
We're in the heart of the Timestorm.
时间在和你们所有人玩游戏。
Time is playing games with you all.
你是怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
博士!
Doctor!
天使控制了TARDIS。
The Angel has the TARDIS.
你能告诉我今天的日期吗?
Can you tell me today's date, please?
11月21日。
November 21st.
年份呢?
And the year?
1967.
又来了。
There it goes again.
请说出你的名字。
Can you state your name, please?
克莱尔-布朗。
Claire Brown.
佩吉?
Peggy?
佩吉!
Peggy!
熊孩子。
Ridiculous child.
佩吉!
Peggy!
你的出生日期呢?
And your date of birth?
你已经知道这一点。
啊!
You know this already.
Ah!
这个只是作为对照组问题。
Control questions only.
出生日期。
Date of birth.
1985年5月13日。
13th of May, 1985.
不好意思请再说一遍?
Beg pardon?
佩吉!
佩吉?
Peggy!
Peggy?
佩吉!
Peggy!
我说的是,1935年5月13日。
I said, 13th of May, 1935.
哦,对不起。
Oh, apologies.
给你个忠告,布朗小姐。
Word of advice, Miss Brown.
永远不要变老。
Never get old.
一点也不要。
Not even slightly.
幸好有机械录音。
Thank goodness for mechanical recordings.
又来了。
There it goes again.
两次!无缘无故。
Twice! For no reason.
从经验和事实上来说,确实是1967年11月21日。
It is empirically factually, November the 21st, 1967.
而且你显然知道你自己的生日!
And you clearly know your own birthday!
然而,机器表明你同时相信这两种说法。
And yet, the machine would suggest you believe neither statement.
当你需要一个对照事实作参考时就会出现问题。
Problematic when you need a control reference.
一个基线。
正是如此。
A baseline.
Precisely.
是的。
Yes.
我忘了你很熟悉它。
I forgot you're very with it.
这个开始发生了。
It's happening.
受访者表现出即时和极端的身体痛苦。
The percipient exhibits immediate and extreme physical distress.
几乎可以说,她正在亲身经历她所描述的事件。
Almost if she's physically experiencing the event she describes.
Theta波表明她处于睡眠状态,然而,她仍然特别警觉。
Theta waves suggest a sleep state, yet, she remains extraordinarily alert.
瞳孔散乱,但没有明显的诱因。
Mydriasis of the pupils and yet no discernible trigger.
帮助我。
Help me.
是的,当然,我亲爱的,一切都来得及。
Yes, of course, my dear, all in good time.
没有时间了,再也没有了。
There is no time, not any more.
末日现在又开始了。
The end begins again now.
而且将无法逃脱。
And there will be no escape.
这次不是。
Not this time.
不为她,不为他们,不为你。
Not for her, not for them, not for you.
天使控制了TARDIS。
The Angel has the TARDIS.
第四章
天使村落
天使拥有控制权。
The Angel has the controls.
我们必须离开这里。
We have to get out of here.
你们两个人,都要盯着天使,不要眨眼。
Both of you, keep your eyes on the Angel, don't blink.
如果你眨眼,它可能会攻击,并把我们所有人扔到别的时间点。
在一个移♥动♥中的TARDIS中是非常危险的。
If you blink it could attack, and displace us all in Time,
incredibly dangerous in a moving TARDIS.
要多长时间?
直到我说。
How long for?
Until I say.
我的眼睛真的很干。
I've got really dry eyes.
它们是什么?
What are they?
两件永远不应该放在一起的东西。
Two things that should never be put together.
或三个东西,如果你算上我的话。
Or three things, if you include me.
你要把它们放在一起,是吗?
You're gonna put them together, aren't you?
是的,重新启动TARDIS的维度压缩应该会弹出量子生命体。
Yep, reboot the TARDIS dimensional compression should eject quantum lifeforms.
但TARDIS已经坏了,时间也不同步了,你怎么能确定它能行呢?
But the TARDIS is broken and Time's out of sync, so how can you be sure it's gonna work?
它确实有一个风险因素。
It does have an element of risk.
多大的一个元素?
How big an element?
是的,相当大。
真的是唯一的元素。
Yeah, pretty big.
The only element really.
你看,它已经认真起来了,不是一只快乐的小兔子。
See, it's cottoned on, not a happy bunny.
现在,当我说眨眼,眨眼。
Now, when I say blink, blink.
你说过,不要眨眼!
You said, don't blink!
我正在更新建议!
I'm updating the advice!
我们需要它尽可能地接近。
We need it to come close as possible.
眨眼!
Blink!
奏效了。
It worked.
这法子当然管用的。
Of course it worked.
唯一的问题是,TARDIS需要很长的时间才能重新启动,再次进入运行状态。
The only problem is it will take a very long time for the TARDIS to reboot to operational status again.
而另一个唯一的问题是,我们不知道我们在哪里,
甚至不知道我们是否在这里。
And the other only problem is, we don't know where we are or even if we are.
而第三个唯一的问题是,即使我们在某个地方。
And the third only problem is, even if we are somewhere,
如果这是天使在劫持TARDIS时希望我们去的地方呢。
what if it's where the Angel wanted us to be in the first place when it hijacked the TARDIS.
至少我们还活着。
谢谢你的提醒。
At least we're alive.
Thanks for that.
不客气。
You're welcome.
我们到外面去看看吧?
Shall we have a nosey outside?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
谁啊?
Yes?
我了个去!
Jiminy Christmas!
杰拉尔德,语言!
Gerald, language!
你们一直在里面吗?
Were you in there all the time?
快速反应单位。
有什么需要我们帮助的么?
Rapid response unit.
How can we help?
嗯哼......海岸。
Uh-huh... Coastal.
德文郡,大概19...
Devon, say 19...
...49年
夫人,你在做什么?
Madam, what you're doing?
现在是1967年,你一定很清楚。
It's 1967, as you must well know.
那么,你的外套已经有一段时间了。
You've had that coat a while, then.
等等,你为什么要打电♥话♥给警♥察♥?
Wait, why were you calling the police?
热,热,热...热,热。
Hot, hot, hot... hot, hot.
那边来了什么?
What is coming from over there?
呃,我的同事会协助你。
Uh, my colleagues will assist you.
协助他们,而我...
Assist them, while I--
不要徘徊不前。
Don't wander off.
说着,她走了过来。
Says she, wandering off.
你负责吗?
Are you in charge?
这是一个非常扁平的团队结构。
It's a very flat team structure.
告诉我们一切。
Tell us everything.
我们在寻找一个小姑娘。
We're missing a little girl.
10岁,非常有责任心。
Ten years old, very responsible.
她走失是最不可能的。
Most unlike her to go off.
名字叫佩吉。
Name of Peggy.
海沃德夫人。
Mrs. Hayward,
海沃德夫人。
Mrs. Hayward,
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表