就像他们自己折叠在一起,因为靠近......我不知道是什么。系统?
Like they were folding in on themselves, because of proximity to... I don't know what. System?
灾难性事件损害了所有结构的基础完整性。
Catastrophic event compromising base level integrity of all structures.
你是说有什么东西在抹去这个星系吗?
Did you mean something is erasing this galaxy?
警告!紧急更新。
Warning! Urgent update.
"玫瑰前哨站"将被破坏。
Observation Outpost Rose will be compromised.
紧急推荐使用疏散程序。。
Evacuation procedures urgently recommended.
你听到系统的建议了吗?
You hear that System advice?
这是卡斯托-温弗-福克斯菲尔的现役指挥官因斯顿-维-温德
在做不可思议的事情,离开他的站点。
This is Serving Commander Inston Vee Vinder, of Kasto-Winfer-Foxfell doing the unthinkable and leaving his post.
逃生程序启动。
即将弹出生存舱。
Escape procedures activated.
Survival pod ejection imminent.
数据,我需要数据。
Data, I need data.
是什么导致了这个The Flux?
那么它从哪里开始呢?
What causes this Flux?
And where does it start?
我不知道。
我没有关于它的指导手册。
I don't know.
I don't have a guidebook to it.
宇宙的另一端或某个地方。
The other side of the universe or somewhere.
现在,解除我船上的系统封锁。
Now, unblock my ship's systems.
我需要与我的军团重新联结。
I need to re-align with my battalion.
好吧,做吧!
Fine, doing it!
但我要让你的武器保持关闭。
But I'm keeping your weapons powered down.
这没有任何意义。
It doesn't make any sense.
你正在远离地球,但其他的人却在向地球行进。
You're moving away from Earth but the rest are travelling towards it.
我的飞船在军团顶头遇到了时间干扰。
My ship hit a time disturbance at the head of the battalion.
这意味着我比其他人提前几个小时到达地球。
It meant I got to Earth a few hours ahead of the others.
而你们军团的目标是在The Flux袭击之前将人类运离地球。
And your battalion aim to transport humanity off Earth before the Flux hits.
这就是种族纽带的含义,在需要的时候提供保护。
That's what species bond means, to protect when called upon.
而这艘船将如何在The Flux中生存?
And how will this ship survive the Flux?
我们的生存军团经过设计和建造,可以抵御The Flux的任何攻击。
Our survival battalion was engineered and built to weather whatever the Flux can throw at us.
一旦人类上了船,各个飞船就会联合起来,形成一个长♥期♥的生存结构。
Once the humans are on board, the individual ships unite to form a long-term survival structure.
聪明,只是有人问过人类这个问题吗?
Clever, except has anyone asked humanity about this?
因为我认为他们会有意见。
Because I think they're going to have an opinion.
我们不需要问他们。
我们在保护他们。
We don't need to ask them.
We're protecting them.
是的,好吧,我们不需要你的保护。
Yeah, well, we don't want your protection.
我们应该是悄悄地潜入的。
We were supposed to be sneaking in quietly.
对不起。
Sorry.
你释放了他吗?
Did you release him?
是的,我放了他。
Yeah, I did.
这也是对你把我吊在沸腾的硫酸上的回报。
And that's payback for dangling me over boiling acid.
所有的系统都恢复在线,包括武器。
All systems back online, including weapons.
对,计划修改,两个阶段。
Right, plan modifications, two stages.
第一,这还没有结束,我和你之间,我们还没有结束。
One, this is not over, between me and you, we are not done.
二,跑!
Two, run!
丹,博士,博士,丹!
好了,博士!
Dan, Doctor, Doctor, Dan!
All right, Doc!
很高兴见到你,丹,为你的生活而奔跑吧!
Nice to meet you Dan, run for your life!
把我的人还给我。
Give me back my human.
那是我的人类。
That's my human.
我不是你的人类!
I am not your human!
你说那是一艘船。
那不是一艘船。
You said it was a ship.
That's not a ship.
是的,进去吧!
It is, get in!
你为什么把门放在地板上?
Why have you put the door on the floor?
在这里设门有点傻,不是吗?
Bit of a daft place to have a door, isn't it?
现在似乎有过剩的门,我不知道为什么。
Seems to have a surplus of doors right now, I'm not sure why.
这一切都在那个盒子里吗?
Is this all inside that box?
它的内部更大。
It's bigger on the inside.
我可以看到。
I can see that.
它被称为TARDIS。
It's called a TARDIS.
我有个朋友就有这样一个。
I had a mate who had one of these.
我想,他的实际要更大一些。
I think his was a bit bigger actually.
闭嘴吧。
Shut up.
顺便说一下,这是你的房♥子。
By the way, here's your house.
什么?
怎么会这样呢?
What?
How did that happen?
卡瓦尼斯塔为我们设置了一个陷阱,使其小型化。
Karvanista set a trap for us, which miniaturised it.
我不能生活在这样的环境中。
I can't live in that.
现在你没了房♥子。
Right now you don't have a house.
很快,你可能没了一个星球,甚至可能没了一个宇宙。
Very soon you may not have a planet and there may not be a universe.
她是在开玩笑吗?
你是在开玩笑吗?
Is she joking?
Are you joking?
不是开玩笑,我正试图找到一个叫 "The Flux"的事件。
Not joking, I'm trying to locate an event called the Flux.
卡瓦尼斯塔似乎认为它将吞掉大部分的宇宙。
Karvanista seems to think it will overwhelm most of the universe.
而你在寻找它?
And you're looking for it?
我们是。
We are.
为什么我不知道这件事?
还有谁会这样做呢?
Why don't I know about this?
And who else does?
30万亿光年之外
终于来了!
Finally!
心理调查员克拉格,总结评估,指挥官。
Psychic Surveyor Kragar, concluding assessment, Commander.
好久不见了,老同志。
It's been a long time, old comrade.
你看起来很老。
You look old.
我的任务使我枯萎。
这是真的。
My mission has withered me.
It is true.
真的吗?
你看起来很恶心!
Really?
You look disgusting!
是的,好吧,没有必要纠结于此。
Yes, Well, no point dwelling on it.
真的很恶心。
Really disgusting.
继续。
Continue.
我已经分♥析♥了精神波。
I have analysed the psychic waves
我很荣幸地报告。
and it is my privilege to report
大灾变来临。
the cataclysm approaches.
The Flux即将发生。。
The Flux is imminent.
我预测到难以置信的痛苦,。
I forecast incredible suffering,
大量流血。
vast bloodshed.
一场冲突将使之前的一切相形见绌。。
A conflict that will dwarf all that has come before.
最伟大的时代已经来临。
The greatest of times are upon us.
我们必须准备好利用。。
We must be ready to take advantage.
我的老朋友,我发现我自己,很兴奋!
My old friend, I find myself, excited!
是的!。
Yesss!
你为什么把我们带到这里?
Why have you brought us here?
多次读取?
这是同一个事件。
Multiple readings?
It's one event.
我说,追踪一个事件。
I said, trace one event.
在所有的时间和空间中,你把我们带到这里,为什么?
In all of time and space you bring us here, why?
她在和谁说话?
TARDIS。
Who is she talking to?
The TARDIS.
什么,它是活的吗?
What, is it alive?
不知道,但他们确实在聊天。
No idea, but they do chat.
它把我们带到了你们太阳系的边缘。
It's brought us to the edge of your solar system.
这没有任何意义。
It doesn't make any sense.
这里什么都没有。
There's nothing here.
哇,当你什么都不说的时候...
Whoa, when you say nothing...
是的,除了惊人的景色,这里什么都没有。
Yeah, nothing here except an amazing view.
我们怎么能呼吸呢?
How can we breathe?
保护性的空气泡泡。
Protective air bubble.
我相信你的话。
I'll take your word for it.
它是什么?
What is it?
修道院的钟声。
这是一个警告。
The Cloister Bell.
It's a warning.
什么的?
TARDIS很担心。
Of what?
The TARDIS is worried.
那是什么?
What's that?
The Flux!这就是鲁巴人所看到的。
The Flux! This is what the Lupari have seen.
他们试图保护人类远离的东西。
What they were trying to protect humanity from.
它在做什么?
What's it doing?
违背了每一个时间和空间的规律。
Disobeying every law of time and space.
破坏它所接触到的每一个粒子。
Disrupting every particle it comes into contact with.
博士,你怎么了?
Doctor, what's the matter?
我可以感受到这一切。
I can feel it all.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表