Be silent!
或者面临在卡瓦尼斯塔手中的处决。
Or face execution at the hands of Karvanista.
千个文明的征服者。
Vanquisher of the Thousand Civilisations.
归顺或死亡。
Submit or die.
好吧,你肯定费了一大番工夫搞这个。
Well, you've definitely put the effort in.
你不会反抗的。
你要完全按照我的命令行事。
You will not resist.
You will do exactly as I command.
我想我不会的。
Don't think I will.
我说,你不会反抗的。
你要完全按照我的命令去做。
I said, you will not resist.
You'll do exactly as I command.
我说,从那扇门出去吧。
And I said, get back out through that door.
不如我要发狂了。
Or I'm getting the bizzies.
为什么没有用呢?
Why's that not working?
你是怎么了?
我有什么问题吗?
What's the matter with you?
What's the matter with me?
我不是那个穿得像狗一样到处砸人房♥子的人。
I'm not the one going around smashing into people's houses dressed as a dog.
你刚才叫我什么?
What did you just call me?
我是说它很好,它......它很可爱。
I mean it's good, like it's... it's cute.
它看起来很软。
It looks dead soft.
这是真的毛皮吗?
Is it real fur?
你玷污了我祖先的神圣遗产!
You defile the sacred legacy of my forebears!
你看起来一点也不像四只熊。
You don't look anything like four bears.
去吧,咻。
回到你妈妈身边。
Go on, shoo.
Get back to your mam.
告诉她你是一个多么勇敢的小伙子。
Tell her what a brave lad you've been.
永远不要谈及我的母亲。
Never talk of my mother.
利物浦。
Liverpool.
安菲尔德。
Anfield.
克洛普时代。经典。
Klopp era. Classic.
哦,亚兹,也许我们可以参加一场比赛。
Oh, Yaz, maybe we could take in a game,
我已经看了九遍巴塞罗那的比赛。
I've seen the Barcelona match nine times.
我曾经为特伦特(·亚历山大-阿诺德)做过球童。
I was a ball boy for Trent, once.
嗯。
Hmm.
37号♥。
Number 37.
非地面武器散布的痕迹。
Non-terrestrial weapon dispersal traces.
还有一扇没有关上的门。
And a door that's left open.
有人在家吗?
Anyone home?
我猜测,单身男人,肯定是个红军球迷。
I'm guessing, single bloke, definitely a Red.
有人在这里搞得一团糟。
Someone's made a right mess in here.
唉。眩晕立方体。鲁巴技术。
卡瓦尼斯塔在这里。
Ugh. Stun cube. Lupari tech.
Karvanista was here.
看起来他把住在这里的人都带走了。
Looks like he took whoever lived here.
他为什么要这样做?
Why would he do that?
丹尼尔-刘易斯。
Daniel Lewis.
这可能是他。
那么他现在在哪里呢?
This could be him.
So where is he now?
啊。快速检查行星的轨道。
Ah. Quick check of planetary orbit.
笔记本电脑不错,丹。
Nice laptop, Dan.
对。
Right.
有。7.2分钟前。
There. 7.2 minutes ago,
卡瓦尼斯塔的飞船,离开了地球,被屏蔽了,无法探测。
Karvanista's ship, leaving Earth, shielded against detection.
我们就在他后面。
那么他要去哪里?
We're just behind him.
So where's he going?
为什么我得到的是多个痕迹?
Why am I getting multiple traces?
等一下,我把它放大。
Hang on while I zoom out.
70亿艘鲁巴战舰正向这里驶来。
Seven billion Lupari ships coming this way.
那是一支入侵舰队,对吗?
That's an invasion fleet, right?
看起来是这样的。
It looks like it.
卡瓦尼斯塔的同族,都朝这里袭来。
Karvanista's species, all heading here.
为什么他在他们前面?
Why was he ahead of them?
为什么要带走住在这里的那个人?
And why take the bloke that lives here?
另外,还有一件事困扰着我,很小的细节。
Also, one other thing that's bugging me, tiny detail.
为什么丹有这样一台很炫酷的电脑?
Why does Dan have such a flashy computer?
因为这不是他的。
Because it's not his.
出去!
Get out!
哎呀。
Oops.
啊。对不起。
对不起。
Ah. Sorry.
Sorry.
北极圈
嘿,你把辣椒整哪儿去了?
Hey, what have you done with the chilies?
嗯。你试着找过冰箱吗?
Mmm. Have you tried the fridge?
为什么它们会在冰箱里?
Why would they be in the fridge?
嗯,有时你把它们放在冰箱里。
我并没有。
Well, sometimes you put them in the fridge.
I do not.
他们在冰箱里。
They're in the fridge.
令人惊叹。
Amazing.
我们该怎么做?
What do we do?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我们可以不理会它吗?
Can we ignore it?
他们承诺这不会发生。
They promised this would never happen.
除非在最严重的紧急情况下。
Except in the gravest of emergencies.
我们没有收到警告。
We didn't receive the warning.
来吧。
Come on.
我们吃吧。
Let's eat.
一条狗向我开枪。
A dog shot me.
一条狗怎么能向我开枪?嗷!
How can a dog shoot me? Ow!
笼子的栅栏是带电的。
The bars on that holding pen are electrified.
我在这里做什么呢?
What am I doing in here?
等一下。笼子?
Hang on. Holding pen?
我不是一个动物。
不是。
I'm not an animal.
No.
动物知道什么时候该沉默。
Animals know when to be silent.
你等着,直到我离开这里。
You wait till I get out of here.
为什么,你打算怎么做?
我要举报你。
Why, what are you gonna do?
I'm gonna report you.
向谁?
To who?
我要举报你绑♥架♥,你怎么看?
I'm gonna report you for kidnapping, what do you think of that?
嗯,这就是正在发生的事情。
所以,好吧。
Well, that's what's happening.
So, fine.
什么?
What?
你是我的。
You're mine.
而我要带你离开世界。
你是什么意思,离开世界?
And I'm taking you off-world.
What do you mean, off-world?
这就是太空。
That's space.
而他们竟说你们是一个低智商的种族。
And they say you're a low-IQ species.
猜对了。
Well done.
我们正在离你的星球远去,穿过太空,搭乘着我的飞船。
We're travelling away from your planet, through space, on my spaceship.
哦。看看你的小脑袋,想把这一切搞清楚。
Oh. Look at your little brain trying to work it all out.
好丢脸啊。
Embarrassing.
但是,为什么呢?
Why, though?
你为什么要这样做?
我有什么特别之处?
Why are you doing this?
What's so special about me?
没有什么。
你没有什么特别的地方。
Nothing.
There's nothing special about you.
你微不足道,无关紧要,而且完全没有意义。
You're insignificant, irrelevant, and utterly meaningless.
你费尽心思绑♥架♥一个完全无足轻重的人。
You've gone to a lot of trouble to kidnap someone who's completely irrelevant.
或者我应该直接杀了你!
是吗?
Or maybe I should just kill you!
Yeah?
我可以,就在这里。
I could, right here.
是的,但你没有,是吗?
Yeah, but you haven't though, have you?
不,你不会杀我。
你可以在我的厨房♥里做这个。
No, you're not going to kill me.
You could've done that in my kitchen.
如果你费了这么大劲来绑♥架♥我,杀了我就说不过去了。
If you've gone to all this trouble to kidnap me, killing me wouldn't make sense.
哦,我不跟你说了。
Oh, I'm done talking to you.
不过我是对的,不是吗?
I'm right, though, aren't I?
去吧。你走吧。
Go on. Off you go.
等等。回来吧!
Hang on. Come back!
我们究竟要去哪里?
Where are we actually going?
压缩器爆♥炸♥。
被声波激发。
Compressor blast.
Tripped by the sonic.
他故意留下陷阱,以防有人跟踪他。
He's deliberately leaving traps, in case he's followed.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表