But I regret to inform you, we may have missed our moment with Puzano.
刚到这里?哦!
Just got here? Oh!
呃,我原本更期待的是一个哈喽。
Uh, I was more hoping for hello.
我没有听到你走过来。
I didn't hear you approach.
没事的。这不是我所遇到的最糟糕的反应。
It's all right. It's not the worst reaction I've had.
这里每个人都很神经质。
Everyone's jumpy here.
呃,我看到你进来了。
Uh, I saw you come in.
那是鲁巴人飞船,对吗?
That's a Lupari Craft, right?
因为你是相当的"非鲁巴里人"。
Because you're pretty non-Lupari.
我借来的。
对。呃,我对此毫无意见。
Borrowed.
Yeah. Uh, no judgement.
每个人都是借了任何可能的东西才到这里。
Everyone's borrowed everything to get here.
欢迎来到普扎诺。
Welcome to Puzano.
这里所剩无几。
What's left of it.
哦,恐怕运河已经消失了。
Oh, the canals are gone, I'm afraid.
我是纳马卡-奥斯特-帕维斯-波。
I'm Namaca Ost Parvess Po.
贝尔。
Bel.
不错。是的,很短。
更好。更简便。
Nice. Yeah, short.
Better. Easier.
不用问你为什么在这里了。
No need to ask why you're here.
该象限内仅存的行星遗迹。
The only planetary remains left in the quadrant.
四分之一的恒星,三分之一的卫星,半颗行星。
Quarter of a sun, third of a moon, half a planet.
现在每个人都来这里。
Everyone comes here now.
所有剩下的人。
Everyone who's left.
这就是我的希望。
That's what I'm hoping.
你见过这个人吗?
You seen this guy?
不......嗯,兄弟?
No... Um, brother?
生活伴侣。
Life partner.
好。呃,没见过。对不起。
Okay. Uh, no. Sorry.
嗯,他可能在下一次聚集上。
Um, he might be at the next coalescence.
除非他已经去了。
Unless he went already.
下一次什么?
The next what?
哦,有这样一个人,他把帮助我们作为自己的使命。
Oh, there's this person who's made it their mission to help us.
把我们带到安全地带。
Get us to safety.
哦,过会儿就有一个。
你,你想来吗?
Oh, there'll be one later.
You, you wanna come?
到处都是破碎的玻璃!
Broken glass everywhere!
你使用的那个设备是什么?
What is that device you're using?
我不是告诉过你要呆在楼下吗?
Did I not tell you to stay downstairs--
这是我的房♥子!
This is my house!
破坏行为!
Vandalism!
如果我抓到了扔这个的人 --
If I get my hands on the person that threw this--
杰里科,等等...
Jericho, wait--
它们是如何来到这里的?
How did they get here?
慢慢后退,进屋,盯着它们。
Back away slowly, into the house, keep your eyes on them.
不要看向别处,不要眨眼。
Don't look away and don't blink.
你在说什么 --
What're you talking about--
既然你在这里,就把所有的东西都锁起来吧!
While you're here, lock everything!
它们在窗前。
They're at the windows.
它们是如何行动的?
它们只是雕像!
How are they moving?
They're just statues!
它们被称为哭泣的天使。
它们在没有人注意的情况下移♥动♥。
They're called Weeping Angels.
They move when unobserved.
是种量子生命。
Quantum beings.
如果它们碰你,他们会把你送回遥远的过去。
If they touch you, they will send you back to the distant past,
并享用你未曾经历过的生命的量子能量。
and feast on the quantum energy of your unlived life.
哦,别这样,太荒唐了 --
Oh, don't be ridiculous--
教授,我有很多东西,但我并不荒唐。
Professor, I am many things but I am not ridiculous.
如果这所房♥子有一个后门,现在就去把它锁上。
If there's a back entrance to this house, go and lock it now.
哦,不要让它们靠近你,也不要把你的眼睛从它们身上移开。走吧!
Oh, don't let them near you, and don't take your eyes off them. Go!
是它们,不是吗?
天使们。
It's them, isn't it?
The Angels.
在我第一次见到你的那个晚上之前,我有一个预感。
Before that night I first saw you, I had a premonition.
一连串不相干的图像。
A succession of disconnected images.
一个石头天使。
A stone Angel.
你。一个叫做TARDIS的蓝色盒子和一条利物浦街道。
You. A blue box called the TARDIS and a Liverpool street.
嗯,数字。一个年份。一个声音告诉我不要眨眼。
Um, numbers. A year. A voice telling me not to blink.
还有这个村子的名字。
这完全讲不通。
And the name of this village.
It didn't make any sense.
但后来我看到了你。
But then I saw you.
而且,之后,在我的街道上出现了一位天使。
And, afterwards, there was an Angel on my street.
它跟着我到了我的前门。然后我就到了1965年。
It followed me to my front door. And then I was in 1965.
我在60年代已经待了两年的时间了。
I've been in the 60s for two years.
一个天使袭击了你。
但为什么?它想从你身上得到什么?
An Angel attacked you.
But why? What did it want with you?
后门是锁着的。
Back door is locked.
很好!你有电视吗?
Good! Have you got a television?
嗯,有。
把它拿出来!
Um, yes.
Bring it out here!
它们真的在按门铃吗?
Are they really ringing the doorbell?
这是一个非常好听的门铃。电视机!
It's a very nice sounding doorbell. Television!
我认为后门并不像教授希望的那样安全。
I don't think the back door is as secure as the Professor would have hoped.
你不认为撤离可能不是今天的解法吗?
Do you not think evacuation might not be the order of the day?
当我们被包围的时候,我们怎么能撤离?
How can we evacuate when we're surrounded?
正是如此。大楼被包围了,它们比我们的人数多。
Exactly. The building's surrounded and there are more of them, than there are of us.
至少在内部,我们有一个可以防御的位置。
At least inside, we have a defendable position.
地下室是可以安全的,对吗,教授?
The basement is securable, right, Professor?
哦,是的。
把电视带到下面去。
Oh yes.
Take the television down there,
动起来。
跟着他,克莱尔。
quick smart.
Follow him, Claire.
我说了,走吧!
I said go!
还有别的东西,博士。
There's something else, Doctor.
在我有了第一次预感后,我在网上搜索了这个村子的名字。
I Googled the name of this village after I had my first premonition.
1967年11月21日,村里所有人都消失了。
Everyone in the village disappears on the 21st of November, 1967.
今晚。
Tonight.
无论发生什么,都没留下任何痕迹。
Whatever happens leaves no trace.
军队进驻后,将其变成了一个上锁的营地。
The Army move in and turn it into a locked encampment.
是啊,时间并不总是固定的 --
Yeah, well, time isn't always fixed--
不,听我说。
这已经不是第一次了。
No, listen to me.
It wasn't the first time.
在1901年也发生过。
村里所有人都消失了。
It also happened in 1901.
Everyone in the village vanished.
现在下到地下室去。
我就在你后面。
Get down to the basement now.
I'll be right behind you.
你认为是什么时候?
When d'you think it is?
不知道。我的意思是至少有房♥子。本来有可能是恐龙呢。
Dunno. I mean at least there's houses. Could've been the dinosaurs.
是的,但是没有人。
Yeah but there's no people.
首先,我们仍在寻找一个失踪的女孩。
First things first, we're still looking for a missing girl.
而且很有可能是天使把她也送回了过去,所以她会很忧心。
And it's a strong possibility that the Angel sent her back in time too, so she'll be worried.
我们要不要先打探一下?
Shall we have a nose?
凉的。
Cold.
20世纪初?
Early part of the 20th century?
什么,那么,在你和我生活的时代的100年之前?
What, so, 100 years before you and I are alive?
是的。
Yeah.
就像你说的。没有恐龙。
Like you say. No dinosaurs.
亚兹,我们怎么回去?
Yaz, how do we get back?
我们被困在这里了吗?
Are we stuck here?
我们还是专注于看看周围是否有其他人吧。
Let's just focus on seeing if there's anyone else around.
他们都不见了。
They're all gone.
你的名字不会是佩吉吧,是吗?
Your name's not Peggy, is it?
你是怎么来的,佩吉?
How did you get here, Peggy?
所有的人都怎么了?
What happened to all the people?
天使们。
The Angels.
天使们也在这里?
The Angels are here too?
你是否害怕它们会再次来抓你?
Are you scared they might come and get you again?
嗯,嗯,嗯。
Mmm-mmm.
嗯,这很好。
Well, that's good.
有什么原因吗?
Any reason why?
他们承诺现在会让我一个人呆着。
They promised they'd leave me alone now.
他们跟你说话?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表