聪明,而且危险,我们的卡瓦尼斯塔。
Clever, and dangerous, our Karvanista.
那么你为什么痴迷于追随他呢?
So why are you obsessed with following him?
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
"我需要见一个人,关于一只狗。"
这就是你说的全部。
"I need to see a man about a dog."
That's all you said.
但事实证明,这个人是一条狗,他叫卡瓦尼斯塔,
你不告诉我为什么你对他如此感兴趣。
But it turns out the man is a dog, and he's called Karvanista, and you won't tell me why you're so interested in him.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
博士!
那是谁?
Doctor!
Who's that?
我不知道。
I have no idea.
呃,我没想到会在这里看到你。
没想到今晚。
Erm, I didn't expect to see you here.
Not tonight.
嗨,真的很抱歉。
我们正处于相当重要的事情之中。
Hi. Really sorry.
We're in the middle of something quite important.
我们见过面吗?
还没有。但我们会的。
Have we met?
Not yet. But we will.
在过去,我认为。
如果这是真的。
In the past, I think.
If it's true.
我是克莱尔。
I'm Claire.
如果什么是真的,克莱尔?
If what's true, Claire?
你似乎对自己的过去不太确定。
You don't seem too sure about your past.
哦,上帝,看看你们的脸。
Oh God, look at your faces.
我知道,我听起来像个疯子。
I know, I sound like a loon.
别让我分散你的注意力。
Don't let me distract you.
我甚至不知道你会在这里。
我只是......走远路回家。
I didn't even know you'd be here.
I was just... taking the long way home.
因为今天是万圣节。
'Cause it's Halloween.
鲁巴人舰队越来越近。
Lupari fleet is getting closer.
我们没有任何时间了。
来吧,亚兹。
We don't have any more time.
Come on, Yaz.
没关系的。
It's okay.
我们会再见到对方的。
We'll see each other again.
照顾好自己。
Look after yourself.
哇哦。这不对劲。
Woah. That's not right.
门被移♥动♥了。
The door's moved.
是的。
Yeah.
这在以前从未发生过。
That's never happened before.
没有。
No.
你现在得回家了,克莱尔。
You've got to go home now, Claire.
对了,让我们锁定卡瓦尼斯塔。
Right, let's get a lock on Karvanista.
副驾驶?
在。
Co-pilot?
Course.
发送卡瓦尼斯塔的飞船ID。
Sending Karvanista's Craft ID.
与空间-时间位置交叉对比。
Cross-referencing with spatial-temporal locations,
我将限制在这个太阳系和时区来决定确切轨迹。
I'll restrict to this solar system and time zone for exact trajectory.
是的,我将干扰他的雷达,
并在他的船上找到一个绝妙的地方,让我们不被注意地降落。
Yeah. I'll jam his radar, and find a sweet spot on his ship for us to land unnoticed.
啊。
最后调整?
Ah.
Final adjustment?
最后调整。
Final adjustment.
啊。
Ah.
对。
Right.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
检查所有系统是否出现故障。
Checking all systems for malfunctions.
另外,快速对我的思维进行一个MOT检查(英国交通部车检),
早些时候出了一点小故障。
Also, quick MOT check on my mind, had a little glitch earlier.
什么样的故障?
你没有提到它。
What sort of glitch?
You didn't mention it.
你知道吗,亚兹,我并不是什么都提。
You know what, Yaz, I don't mention everything.
别开玩笑了。
你在生我气吗?
No kidding.
Are you being mardy?
什么样的故障?
What sort of glitch?
一个故障般的故障。
这有什么关系呢?
A glitchy glitch.
What does it matter?
因为我以为我们是朋友。
Because I thought we were friends.
我们是朋友。
We are friends.
那你为什么不让我进去?
Then why won't you let me in?
你是怎么了?
我没有什么事。
What's going on with you?
Nothing is going on with me.
不要撒谎。
Don't lie.
我们在一起的时间不长吗?
Have we not had a good time together?
自从瑞安和格雷厄姆离开后,我没有带你到令人惊奇的地方吗?
当然,但是...
Since Ryan and Graham left, have I not taken you to amazing places?
Of course, but...
我以为我在向你展示一生的经历。
I thought I was showing you experiences of a lifetime.
你隐瞒了一些事情,关于他。
You're hiding something, about him.
关于你为什么一开始就追踪他。
About why you tracked him down in the first place.
告诉我。
Tell me.
那是什么?
What was that?
卡瓦尼斯塔飞船周围的时空残留物。
Temporal residue surrounding Karvanista's ship.
是我们还是他?
Is it us or him?
他。非常是他。
Him. Very much him.
就像他的船被覆盖在里面。
It's like his ship's covered in it.
这不应该发生。
That shouldn't be happening.
我们正努力穿过它来着陆。
We're pushing through it to land.
没有一件事合常理儿的,亚兹。
Nothing is as it should be, Yaz.
今晚有太多的不寻常之处。
Too much out of the ordinary tonight.
一定不能眨眼。
Mustn't blink.
如果你眨眼,它就会移♥动♥。
If you blink, it will move.
不要眨眼。
Don't blink.
不要眨眼。
Don't blink.
玫瑰号♥观察前哨站
今天的宇宙看起来特别美丽。 。
The universe is looking particularly beautiful today.
观察官文德报告,按照分配的职责。
Observation officer Vinder reporting, as per assigned duty.
现状报告,轮换次数21754次。
Status report, rotation number 21,754.
没有活动。
状态没有变化。
No activity.
No change in status.
摘要,不断。
Summary, constant.
一切都按我之前说的那样
21,753份报告。
Everything remains as per my previous
21,753 reports.
什么都没有改变。
Nothing has changed.
没有什么是可以改变的。
Nothing ever changes.
但后来,你知道了。
But then, you know that.
补充评论。
Additional comments.
我的情绪仍然很高,而几乎没有什么活动。
My spirits remain high, while there is little or no activity.
我所看到的,这种纯粹的美,是...
难以想象的!
The sheer beauty of what I can see is...
unimaginable!
我很幸运,能够观察到很少有人会看到的东西。。
I'm lucky to observe that which few others will ever see.
至少就这一点而言,我感谢你。
For that at least, I thank you.
在所有其他方面。
In all other respects,
在本报告的结尾,我照例提出签名请求,希望你们都去死。
I conclude this report with my usual sign-off request, that you all go to hell.
系统?
System?
是的,指挥官。
Yes, Commander.
放大Thoribus部分。
Amplify Thoribus section.
当然。放大。
Of course. Amplifying.
那是什么?
What is that?
系统,分♥析♥和关注Thoribus三星系统。
System, analyse and focus on the Thoribus Trifecta.
分♥析♥Thoribus三星系统。
检测到未知现象。
Analysing Thoribus Trifecta.
Unknown phenomena detected.
分♥析♥中,发现异常属性。 。
Analysing, anomalous property detected.
以圣人的名义,什么...
What in the name of the saints...
小Thoribus星 被摧毁.
Thoribus minor destroyed.
不明现象正在接近。。
Unknown phenomena approaching.
"玫瑰前哨站"已被破坏。
Outpost Rose is compromised.
紧急状况更新。
紧急警告传送。
Emergency status update.
Urgent warning transmission.
乔恩?
Jon?
不要碰任何东西!
Don't touch anything!
为什么这个想法♥会♥出现在我的脑海中?
Why is this thought in my mind?
什么想法?
What thought?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我妹妹...
我是多么想念你。
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表