My sister...
How I have missed you.
所以我们认为这个叫丹的家伙是在船上的某个地方?
So we think this Dan bloke is somewhere on board?
是的。现在只需在我们被发现之前干掉他的安全系统就可以了。
Yeah. Now just gonna take out his security systems before we get spotted.
再搞一个破解。
And lay another hack.
这里,拿着这个。
Here, hold this.
那么......它在哪里呢?
Well... where is it?
剩下的Hopper病毒颗粒应该能起到作用。
Left over hopper virus particles should do the trick.
对了,你去找丹。
Right, you find Dan.
我将与卡瓦尼斯塔对峙,在这里会面。
I'll confront Karvanista, meet back here.
与他对峙?
你不记得上次是怎么结束的吗?
Confront him?
Do you not remember how that ended up last time?
是的,我们逃脱了。
Yes, we got away.
博士!
囚犯的拘留室在那边。
Doctor!
The prisoner's hold is that way.
如果你听到枪声或爆♥炸♥声,请迅速回来。
If you hear gunfire or explosions, get back sharpish.
对,同步手表。
Right, synchronise watches.
算了,我不戴表。
有什么问题吗?
Forget that, I'm not wearing a watch.
Any questions?
没有?再见。
No? See you soon.
"这对你有意义吗,亚兹?"
并没有,博士,没有。
"Does that make sense to you, Yaz?"
Not really Doctor, no.
卡马尼斯塔呼叫鲁巴人指挥部,未知的时空推进器已被纠正。
Karvanista to Lupari command, unknown temporal propulsion has been corrected.
现在启动战略编队调整,重新加入营队。
Now activating strategic formation realignment to rejoin battalion.
同时分享地球节万圣节的任务情报,这可能会影响一些行动部署。
Also sharing mission intel of Earth festival Halloween which may affect some operational deployments.
我有个问题要问你。
I've got a bone to pick with you.
哦,来吧!
Oh, come on!
我得留下多少个陷阱才能摆脱你?
How many traps do I have to leave to get rid of you?
比你到目前为止所做的还要多。
More than you have done so far.
我现在没有时间陪你。
I don't have time for you right now.
你会挤出时间的。
You're gonna make time.
你刚刚关闭了我的船吗?
Did you just shut my ship down?
是的,我做到了。
Yes, I did.
现在你的武器也是如此。
And now your weapon as well.
因为我在半个宇宙中找到了你,你要站在那里,而我要告诉你两件事。
Because I've tracked you down across half the universe and you're gonna stand there while I tell you two things.
第一,鲁巴人入侵地球的行动已经行不通了。
Number one, the Lupari invasion of Earth is off.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我说得再清楚不过了。
I couldn't be clearer.
你告诉你其他的人,让他们远离地球。
You tell the rest of your people to stay away from Earth.
它是受保护的,是受保护的,受我保护的,说清楚。
It is protected, is protected, protected by me, to be clear.
第二条 你要告诉我你对 "Division "所了解的一切东西。
Number two, you're gonna tell me everything you know about The Division.
丹-刘易斯,对吗?
Dan Lewis, right?
嗷!
Ow!
可能是。你是谁?
Might be. Who are you?
救援方。
保持安静,保持不动。
Rescue party.
Keep quiet and stay still.
看起来这个笼子有九个不同的诱杀装置。
It looks like this holding pen has nine different booby traps.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我有很多从这样的地方出来的经验,请忍♥耐一下。
I've had a lot of experience of getting out of places like this, bear with me.
你从哪里来?
Where have you come from?
为什么要挑剔你被谁救了?
Why fussy about who you get rescued by?
我怎么知道我可以信任你?
How do I know I can trust you?
你可能和那只狗在一起。
You might be with the dog fella.
这看起来像是一张你可以信任的脸吗?
Does this look like a face you can trust?
也许。
也许?
Maybe.
Maybe?
你也是一个外星人吗?
Are you an alien, too?
我是亚兹,亚兹敏-汗。
I am Yaz, Yasmin Khan.
原哈勒姆郡警♥察♥局的普通警员亚兹敏-汗
Formerly PC Yasmin Khan of Hallamshire Police
很有人情味,很不像狗的家伙。
Very human, very much not with dog fella.
哈勒姆郡,什么?
大概在谢菲尔德?
Hallamshire, what?
Like Sheffield?
为什么,谢菲尔德怎么了?
Why, what's the matter with Sheffield?
离利兹太近了。
Too near Leeds.
专业提示,丹-刘易斯,不要拒绝指定的救援人员。
Pro tip, Dan Lewis, don't diss the designated rescuer.
如果你来自谢菲尔德,你怎么会在这里?
How're you here, if you're from Sheffield?
我有个朋友是个外星人。
Got a mate who's an alien.
他看起来像一只狗吗?
Does he look like a dog?
没有,但她有自己的飞船,我们可以把你送回地球。
No, but she's got her own ship and we can get you back to Earth.
你可以出来了。
栅栏不会斩杀我吧?
You can come out.
And the bars won't zap me?
如果我解决得好的话,就不会。
而我很确定我有。
Not if I've done it properly.
Which I'm pretty sure I have.
有多确定?
嗯,你知道生活是一场赌博。
How sure?
Well, you know life's a gamble.
干得好,姑娘。
亚兹很好。
Nice work, girl.
Yaz is fine.
现在我不想再听到任何反对约克郡的言论。
Now I don't want to hear another word against Yorkshire again.
来吧,我们要在我们的飞船上和博士见面。
Come on, we're meeting the Doctor back at our ship.
假设没有出妖蛾子的话。
为什么,事情经常出错?
Assuming nothing goes wrong.
Why, do things often go wrong?
来吧!
Come on!
别再问 "Division"的事了。
Stop asking about The Division.
这不是一个我可以回答的问题。
That's not a question I can answer.
是的,你可以。
你必须这样做。
Yes, you can.
You have to.
我花了很长时间来追踪你。
I've spent a long time hunting you down.
你是我能找到的唯一活着的 "Division"成员。
You are the only known Division operative, I can find alive.
唯一能...
对,很抱歉。
The only one who can...
Right, sorry about that.
那是什么呼号♥?
What is that call sign?
为什么它如此困扰着我?
Why is it bothering me so much?
种族召回。
通用模式。
Species Recall.
Universal pattern.
就这样吧。谢谢你!
That's it. Thank you!
不,什么,等等!
你是在种族召回中吗?
现在?
No, what, wait!
You're on Species Recall?
Right now?
鲁巴人是种族,与人类结合在一起。
The Lupari are species, bonded to humanity.
而每一个人类,都有一个成对的鲁巴人守护者。
And for every human, there's a paired guardian Lupar.
这种联♥系♥是我们的遗传义务和我们的荣誉。
The bond is our genetic obligation and our honour.
只有在最终的危机中才会生效。
Only ever to come into effect in the ultimate crisis.
但这就意味着你没有绑♥架♥丹,那么?
But that would mean you're not abducting Dan then?
我在救他,你这个白♥痴♥!
I'm saving him, you idiot!
对。每个鲁巴人都有一个指定的人类。
Right. Every Lupar has a designated human.
他是我的,我们必须拯救他们,否则就太晚了。
He's mine, we have to save them, before it's too late.
但你对他使用了眩晕立方体。
But you used a stun cube on him.
我们必须拯救他们并不意味着我必须喜欢他们。
Just because we have to save them doesn't mean I have to like them.
他们让人愤怒。
They're infuriating.
70亿艘。
70亿人类。
Seven billion ships.
Seven billion humans.
人类最好的朋友。
Man's best friend.
如果你不把我的飞船启动的话就不行。
Not if you don't power up my ship.
但是,你要将他们从什么中拯救出来呢?
But what is it you're saving them from?
你不知道吗?
You don't know?
我一直很忙。
I've been busy.
The Flux。
The Flux.
什么是The Flux?
What's the Flux?
一场飓风,撕开了这个宇宙的结构。
A hurricane, ripping through the structure of this universe.
扰乱了每一个粒子。
Disrupting every particle.
宇宙架构的崩溃。
The falling of the structure of the universe.
一场规模或模式未知的大灾难。
A cataclysm of unknown proportions or patterns.
我们并不确定。
We don't know for sure.
那么这个The Flux是什么时候发生的呢?
And when is this Flux due to happen?
它已经开始了。
It's already begun.
来自Thoribus三星系统的最新情况。
Update from Thoribus Trifecta.
三颗行星现在受到影响。
Three planets now compromised.
等等。不,我不是说妥协。
Wait. No, I don't mean compromised.
我是说被摧毁。
瓦解了。
I mean destroyed.
Disintegrated.
但不是被武器。
But not by weapons.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表