啊!
Ah!
对。记住我教你们的。
Right. Remember what I taught you.
将这些气体转移到这个舱室...
Divert this gas into this chamber...
...它将使供应的养料变成惰性,对人类无害。
...and it will render the supply feed inert and harmless to humans.
然后,把这个拔下来,让它全部漏到空气中。
Then, rip off this and let it all leak out into the air.
明白了吗?来吧,将军。
Got it? Come on, General.
下一艘船,还剩6.9分钟。
Next ship, 6.9 minutes left.
发生了什么事?
What is happening?
桑塔人:整个舰队的供应水平正在减少到临界状态。
SONTARAN: Supply levels dwindling to critical across the fleet.
无法补充装甲。
Unable to refill armour.
你那个没用的武器是啥玩意儿?
What is that useless weapon you've got?
这是一个锅。
It's a wok.
你看起来很滑稽。
You look ridiculous.
这话从一个长着软耳朵的家伙嘴里说出来。
Says the bloke with the floppy ears.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我们仍然是种族绑定的关系。
We're still species-bonded.
显然,你是如此的无能,你不能靠自己的力量。
Clearly, you're so inept, you can't be on your own.
而且,这也有我一部分错。
And, also, this is partially our fault.
在我们封住防护罩之前的那一秒里,桑塔人的攻击部队偷偷地钻了过来。
The Sontaran attack force snuck through in the second before we sealed the shield.
It's our responsibility.
嗯,我的责任。
Well, my responsibility.
因为我得到了责备。
像往常一样。
Because I got the blame.
As usual.
听着,他们即将向地球的历史发射时空飞船。
Listen, they're about to launch timeships into Earth's history.
我知道。
我有一个计划。
- I know.
- I've got a plan.
你知道是什么意思?
我截获了传输信息。
- What do you mean you know?
- I intercepted the transmissions.
这不是你的计划。所以,不要假装你很聪明。
It's not your plan. So, don't pretend you're clever.
好了,顾着你皮毛吧!
Alright, keep your fur on!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你认为我在做什么?
What do you think I'm doing?
我要起飞了。
什么 --
- I'm taking off.
- What--
我知道你们的供应有问题,指挥官。
I understand you're having a problem with your supplies, Commander.
搞破坏!
Sabotage!
我警告过你这个星球是受保护的。现在,撤退吧。
I warned you this planet was protected. Now, retreat.
这句话永远不会从我的嘴里说出来。
That word shall never pass my lips!
我们将进行一个战略收兵。
We shall make a strategic withdrawal.
但我们会回来的。
But we shall return.
我在的时候不会。
现在,上路吧,斯卡克。
Not while I'm around.
Now, hit the road, Skaak.
你有什么计划?
What's your plan?
一些我不会理解的聪明的科学-太空的东西?
Some clever sciency-spacey thing I won't understand?
我们要冲撞他们。
什么?
- We're gonna ram them.
- What?
我们将用这艘船作为撞锤来撞击其他所有的船,产生巨大的时空反应,
使这些船和地球上所有的桑塔人都不复存在。
We'll use this ship as a battering ram to hit all the others, creating a massive temporal reaction, takes the ships and all of the Sontarans on Earth out of existence.
巨大的时空爆♥炸♥。
是的,但是--但是我们在这艘船上!
- Huge temporal bang.
- Yeah, but--but we're on this ship!
走廊下面有一个逃生舱,你这个傻瓜!"。
There's an escape pod down the corridor, you fool!
来吧!我们要离开这里了。
Come on! We're out of here.
这是个很好的计划!
我为什么要让你来保护?
- That was a great plan!
- Why did I have to get you to protect?
你差点儿杀了我!
你在做什么?
You could've killed me!
What are you doing?
到下面去!快点!
Get down there! Hurry up!
这东西要崩溃了!
This thing's about to crash!
喔!
Whoo!
我是指挥官里斯考,舰队受到了叛乱分子的攻击!
This is Commander Riskaw, the fleet is under attack from insurgents!
成功了! 他们正在离开。
It worked! They're leaving.
而且没有再发生流血事件。
And with no further bloodshed.
我必须打消你的念头。
I must disabuse you of that.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
我建议你跑步。
I recommend you run.
快跑,博士!快跑!
Run, Doctor! Run!
这是为我的将士所做的!
This is for my men!
他们正在撤退。
They were retreating.
已经搞定了啊。
It was done.
那是为了我今天失去的将士们的。
That was for the men I lost today.
你其实是为了你的内疚。
For your guilt, you mean.
有时候,像你这样的人让我怀疑我为什么要为人性而烦恼。
Sometimes men like you make me wonder why I bother with humanity.
I...我很感激你这么做。
I... I am grateful that you do.
不管你是谁,博士。
Whoever you are, Doctor.
我必须去找我的朋友。
I have to go and find my friends.
我希望我们能再次见面,西科尔夫人。
I hope we meet again, Mrs Seacole.
你要去哪里?
MRS: Where are you going?
我在这里。
I'm here.
在你身上发生的这件事是什么?
What is this thing happening to you?
那个管子里是什么?
What was in that tube?
那是一个根排污管。
It was a waste tube.
你在跟我开玩笑吧!
You're kidding me!
他们已经走了。
They've gone.
这一切都过去了。
It's all gone.
时空内爆。
Temporal implosion.
不客气。
You're welcome.
哦,她来了,现在困难的工作已经完成了。
Oh, here she comes, now the hard work's been done.
你回来了
而你摆脱了桑塔人。
- You made it back
- And you got rid of the Sontarans.
这很容易,真的。
我自己解决了这一切,直到史酷比在这里试图抢走所有的功劳。
It was pretty easy, really.
I worked it all out by myself, until Scooby Doo here tried to take all the credit.
我需要你们人在我不在时继续保护这个星球。
I need your people to stay protecting this planet while I'm away.
我必须要找到我的朋友。
I have to find my friend.
你想来吗?
You wanna come?
好的。
Okay.
我跟你还没完呢。
I'm not done with you yet.
如果你要到宇宙中去,你最好明白,它的情况很糟糕。
If you're going out into the universe, you'd better understand, it's in a bad way.
鲁巴人将留下来,保护这个星球。
The Lupari will stay, shielding the planet.
直到这一切都结束。
如果它会结束的话。
Until this is over.
If it is ever over.
我希望我永远不会再见到你。
I hope I never see you again.
同感同感。
Feeling's mutual.
地板上不应该长那个啊。
That should not be growing out the floor.
这些东西是新的吗?
是的。
- Are these things new?
- Yeah.
它们一秒钟前还不在这里。有东西在腐蚀TARDIS。
They weren't here a second ago. Something's corrupting the TARDIS.
刚刚是你吗?
不。
- Did you just do that?
- No.
我不能操作它。
I can't make it work.
我们被劫持了。
We're being hijacked.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但时间-空间读数为零,这是不可能的。
But the spatio-temporal readings are at zero, which is impossible.
这边请。
This way.
我的意思是,这显然是一个陷阱。
I mean, this is obviously a trap.
而我们正在走入它,是吗?
And we're walking into it, are we?
我必须要找到亚兹。
跟紧我。
I have to find Yaz.
Stay close to me.
完全按照我说的做。
Do exactly as I say.
啊,博士!终于到了。
Ah! Doctor! At last.
来。
Come.
已经过了好一会儿了。
It's been a long time.
我有一些你的东西。
I have something of yours.
来。
Come.
更进一步。
Further.
她们是谁?
Who are they?
这些是摩伊赖,博士。
These are the Mouri, Doctor.
至少是她们的残余部分。
The remnants of them, at least.
摩伊赖......在阿特罗波斯神庙。
The Mouri... in the Temple of Atropos.
在"时间"星球。
On the planet Time.
没有一个星球叫"时间"。
There is no planet called Time.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表