Childless.
因为害怕现实世界而躲在学术界。
Hiding in academia for fear of the real world.
总是输给更好的人,一生都在失败。
Always losing to a better man, a life of failure.
你并不了解我。
You don't know me.
我们控制了你的的房♥子。
We have your house.
我们吸引了你的注意力。
We have your attention.
我们已经在路上了。
We are on our way.
你无法阻止我们。
There is nothing you can do to stop us.
向天使们投降,杰里科。
Surrender to the Angels, Jericho.
你知道你想。
You know you want to.
我从来没有投降过,我现在开始也不打算投降。
I have never surrendered and I've no intention of starting now.
你们就停在那里吧!
You stop right there!
你们被看到了!
You are observed!
而这就是我对你们的能力压制。
And that is my power over you.
只是目前,杰里科。
For now, Jericho.
但我们有耐心。
But we are patient.
我们有时间。
We have time.
我们包围了你。
We are all around you.
我们无处不在。
We are everywhere.
你对这'分区'了解多少?
What do you know about the Division?
我原来就是'分区'。
就像他们现在一样。就像你以前一样。
I was Division.
As they are. As you were.
不会的。
No.
但是,像你一样,我逃离了。
But, like you, I ran.
不,不,不,不。
不要和我玩把戏。
No, no, no, no.
Don't play games with me.
不要告诉我我做了什么,我不记得什么。
Don't tell me what I did, what I don't remember.
你真的认为我会相信像你这样的生物会说实话吗?
You really think I'm gonna trust a creature like you to tell the truth?
我们都被困住了,博士。
We're both trapped, Doctor.
我们必须相互信任。
We have to trust each other.
所以你是说'分区'利用哭泣天使作为特工来进行工作?
So, you're telling me the Division used Weeping Angels as operatives to do its work?
'分区'利用一切事物和所有人。
Division uses everything and everyone.
每个物种,每个世界,每个时刻。
Every species, every world, every moment.
他们无处不在。
They are everywhere.
现有的和还未见过的。
Present and unseen.
'分区'是不可阻挡的。
Division is unstoppable.
是啊,我很擅长阻止不可阻挡的东西。
Yeah, well, I'm pretty good at stopping the unstoppable.
这就是为什么我把你带到这里的原因,博士。
That's why I brought you here, Doctor.
但我认为这可能证明太多太多的东西,甚至对你来说。
But I think this may prove too much, even for you.
那么你需要离开这个人的身体,现在就走。
Then you need to get out of this human's body, right now.
不,还不行。
它们在这里了。
No, not yet.
They're here.
它们知道你在哪里。
克莱尔再也不能保护你了。
They know where you are.
Claire can't protect you any more.
但你可以。
But you can.
你先阻止它们。
You stop them.
然后我离开她。
And I leave her.
我让她活下去。
I let her live.
先离开她。
Leave her first.
不行。
No.
是什么让你如此危险,以至于它们需要这么多人手?
What makes you so dangerous that they would need so many?
你有什么东西让他们如此害怕?
What do you have that they're so scared of?
知识。
Knowledge.
什么样的知识?
What sort of knowledge?
一切的。组织的一切,历史的一切。
Of everything. All Division, all of its history.
包括你。
Including you.
我持有一切,包括从你身上夺走的记忆。
I hold everything including the memories that were taken from you.
这就是为什么我把你带到这里,博士。
That's why I brought you here, Doctor.
你保护我,我可以给你你要的东西。
You protect me and I can give you what you're looking for.
发生了什么事?
对不起。
What happened?
Sorry.
向你扔了一个杯子。我需要把你摇出来。
Threw a cup at you. I needed to shake you out of it.
我们已经没有办法了。
We're running out of options.
我明白你的意思。
I see what you mean.
我们怎样才能出去呢?
How do we get out?
我开始怀疑把自己困在一个出口如此之少的地方是否明智。
I'm beginning to question the wisdom of barricading ourselves somewhere with so few exits.
哦,教授,你不看你自己家的平面图吗?
Oh, Professor, don't you read your own floorplans?
什么?
What?
任务通道。
Assignation Tunnel.
看起来这所房♥子的第一任主人有点儿坏啊。
Looks like the first owner of this house was somewhat of a scoundrel.
一条从地下室出来的通道,直通情人的约会点。
别看一边!
A tunnel from the basement out to lovers' meeting point.
Don't look away!
还从未对另一个人的不忠行为表示过感激。
Never been more grateful for another man's deceit.
把头套罩在这前面的两个天使上。
Put the headsets on these front two Angels.
我来盯着他们。
I'll keep an eye on them.
克里马擦(迅速),杰里科。
Lickety split, Jericho.
到通道里去,你们两个人,现在。
To the tunnel, both of you, now.
现在,中子流的反极性可能会让你有点儿量子头痛。
Now, reverse polarity of the neutron flow might give you a little quantum headache.
博士,你还好吗?
Doctor, are you all right?
走吧!我会一直盯着门的。
Go! I'll keep my eye on the door.
不要回头看...
我去找!
Don't look back...
I'll do the looking!
好的。
你向前看。继续前进。
Okay.
You look forward. Keep going.
墙壁上令人好奇的图案。
Curious patterning on the wall.
我想知道它在那里有多长时间了。
I wonder how long it's been there.
一切都好吗,博士?
Everything all right, Doctor?
是的。没什么可担心的。
Yeah. Nothing to worry about.
哦,博士。
Oh, Doctor.
是吗?
Yeah?
我认为这里的墙壁里有天使。
I think there are Angels in the walls here.
当然会有。
为什么不会有呢?
Of course there are.
Why wouldn't there be?
博士?
Doctor?
博士,天使在前面!
Angel up ahead, Doctor!
还有后面。
And behind.
好的。盯住它,布朗小姐。
All right. Keep your eyes on it, Miss Brown.
是的,谢谢你,教授,我非常不眨眼。
Yes, thank you, Professor, I'm very much not blinking.
如果我们能越过他们,我们可能才会有一线...
If we can get past them, we might just stand a...
...生机。
chance.
关于这个地方,我的历史老师撒了谎。
My history teacher lied about this place.
她说这是石器时代的一个埋葬地点。
She said it was a burial site from the Stone Age.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
她说这是在1901年发掘的。但事实并非如此。
She said it was excavated in 1901. But it wasn't.
我们现在在1901年。
We're in 1901.
而它昨天还没有出现。
And it wasn't there yesterday.
但今天它就在那里。
然后所有的人都消失了。
But it was there today.
And then all the people disappeared.
为什么那边是晚上?
Why is it night over there?
不懂。也许我们现在就待在这一边就好,嗯?
Dunno. Maybe we stay this side of it for now, eh?
对。
Yeah.
海沃德夫人。
停下,佩吉。
Mrs Hayward.
Stop, Peggy.
不要再靠近了。
Don't come any closer.
我记得这个。
I remember this.
我记得那个奇怪的老女人。
I remember the strange old woman.
我还记得随后发生的一切。
And I remember all that followed.
我不明白。
I don't understand.
你是在1901年。
You're in 1901.
我很抱歉,但你很长时间内都无法回到1967年。
I'm sorry, but you don't get back to 1967 for a long time.
因为我就是你,佩吉。
Because I'm you, Peggy.
66年后的你。
In 66 years' time.
接下来的内容我记得比较模糊。
I remember the next bit very vaguely.
我们带他们看埋葬地点,我们确实是对的。
We came to show them the burial site and we were right.
这不是一个埋葬的地方。
It's not a burial site.
而是由石头制成的。
But it is made of stone.
就像它们一样。
Just like they are.
我想这就是它们来到这里的方法。
I think it's how they got here.
它们后来告诉我他们为什么离开我,为什么离开你们所有人。
They told me later why they left me, why they left all of you.
当它们可以杀死我们所有人的时候。
When they could have killed us all.
这是因为他们很残忍♥。
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表