Alan says, if you do it again, he'll ban you permanently.
如果咱只在早间做这个呢?
不行。
What if we say just mornings?
No.
那么,我们今晚还去喝万圣节酒吗?
So, we still on for Halloween drinks tonight?
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
除非你改变了主意。
Unless you've changed your mind.
不,不,我没有。
No. No, I haven't.
不,很好。我也没有。
No. Good. Me neither.
八点,云雀巷的角落。
Eight o'clock, the corner of Lark Lane.
这是个约会。
是的。
It's a date.
Yeah.
不是日期那个"Date",我没在假设。
不,是的。
Not a date date I'm not presuming.
No. Yeah.
是的。
但是...是的,好的。
Yeah.
But... Yeah, okay.
我得走了。
I've got to go.
还有,不要让我多等,你,"迟到"的丹-刘易斯。
And don't keep me waiting, you, the Late Dan Lewis.
今晚不会。
Not tonight.
继续。
Go on.
这已经是第四次了。
That's the fourth time.
我知道。
这是最简单的轨迹,地球。
I know.
This is the simplest trajectory, Earth.
我们应该已经早到了。
你有什么毛病?
We should be there already.
What's wrong with you?
精神连接正在重新启动,博士。
Psychic connection reactivating, Doctor.
那是谁?
我是如何看到这些呢?
Who's that?
How am I seeing this?
你只要看着就好。
Just watch.
仍然活着。
Still alive.
经过这段时间的努力。
After all this time.
它在这里有多长时间了?
How long has it been here?
自宇宙诞生之初就被囚禁。
Imprisoned since the dawn of the universe.
这是我被告知的。
虽然人们会夸大这些说法。
That's what I was told.
People embellish though.
我们的工作是确保所有监禁系统仍在运作,然后离开这里。
Our job is to ensure all incarceration systems are still functional, and get the hell out.
关于囚犯群的评估报告。
Evaluation report on prisoner Swarm.
禁闭地点,"燃烧的怒火 "战场的残余物。
Confinement location, remnants of The Burnished Rage battleground.
监禁系统仍然活跃。
Incarceration systems remain active.
接近犯人进行隔空活体♥检♥查。
Approaching prisoner for distanced live check.
不要与犯人进行交谈。
Do not engage with the prisoner in conversation.
不要做它所要求的任何事情,无论它要求什么或它看起来多么有说服力。
Do not do anything that it asks, no matter what it asks or how persuasive it seems.
我的意思是,很明显。
我已经完成了我的心理抵抗训练。
I mean, obviously.
I have done my psych-resistance training.
隔离室启动。
Containment chamber active.
实际的安全保障仍然存在。
Physical securings still in place.
平流层扣留系统正在运行。
Stratospheric impoundment systems operative.
囚犯仍然安全。
Prisoner remains secure.
你的最后一次旅行,En Sentac。
Your last tour, En Sentac.
它是怎么知道的?
How does it know that?
几千年来,你有多少次默默地盯着我?
How many times across the millennia have you stared at me in silence?
现在你要把你的任务......交给一个孩子。
Now you're handing over your task... to a child.
这孩子会做得很好。
The kid will do fine.
你会像以前一样被禁锢,而且永远都是。
You're as confined as you always have been, and always will be.
你错了。
Wrong.
隔离室发生故障。
Containment chamber malfunction.
老大?
感觉瘫痪了吗?
Boss?
Feeling paralysed?
证明了你一生的工作已经结束......以失败告终。
Proof that your life's work has ended... in failure.
这是对你为Division值得钦佩的工作的回报。
Your reward for admirable service, to Division.
终于焕然一新了!
Renewed at last!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
我等待过。
I waited.
我计划过。
I planned.
而现在,我将来处决。
And now, I'm going to execute.
那样没用的,孩子。
That won't work, child.
你们的时代已经过去了。
Your time is over.
而我的(时代)......已经再次开始。
As mine... has begun once more.
嗯。
Huh.
不给糖就捣蛋,博士。
Trick or treat, Doctor.
博士!博士!
Doctor! Doctor!
你见过这个吗?
Have you seen this?
TARDIS好像在漏液。
It's like the TARDIS is leaking.
你知道它是什么吗?
Do you know what it is?
没什么可担心的。
这很好。
Nothing to worry about.
It's fine.
我很好,TARDIS也很好。
我们都很好。
I'm fine, TARDIS is fine.
We're all fine.
我们随时会到地球。
We'll be on Earth any moment.
对了。数据线。
Right. Dateline.
10月31日。
October 31st.
万圣节。不给糖就捣蛋。
Halloween. Trick or treat.
是的,这将会在一段时间保障你的生活。
Yeah, that'll see you right for a bit.
谢谢。
哦,等一下。
Thanks.
Oh, hang on.
只要你保证不来我这儿闹,今晚就拿几颗吧。
Take a couple of them for tonight, as long as you promise not to haunt me.
照顾好你们自己,Ta-Ra。
来吧。
Look after yourselves, ta-ra.
Come on.
是的。我给你装一盒子好吗?
Yeah. Will I make up a box for you?
不用了,我还很好,谢谢。
No, I'm sound, thanks.
那么,至少要拿些汤。
嗯?
Well, at least take some soup.
Hmm?
威尔玛,谁喜欢喝汤?
真的。
Wilma, who likes soup?
Really.
别太自大,丹尼尔,来吧。
Don't be proud, Daniel, come on.
有很多人比我更需要汤。
There's plenty of people who need soup a lot more than me.
无论如何,我的数字在周三就会出现。
And anyway, my numbers are coming up on Wednesday.
你甚至不玩彩票。
You don't even play the lottery.
我知道,但我就是这么幸运。
I know, that's how lucky I am.
等等。
Wait.
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
什么?
What?
有一些东西在那里。
There's something out there.
你今晚很早就开始喝雪利酒了。
来吧。
You've been on the sherry early tonight.
Come on.
我们锁门吧。
Let's lock up.
不给糖就捣蛋。
Trick or treat.
哦。
你在那里吓了我一跳。
Oh.
You scared me there.
是的。你可以拥有最后的这些。
Yeah. You can have the last ones.
你看起来很好。
You look great.
去吧,现在安全回家。
Go on, go home safe now.
晚安安。
Night night.
好,哥。
All right, la.
不给糖就捣蛋。
Trick or treat.
没有。
No.
你说什么?
你多大了?
You what?
How old are you?
有什么区别?
你甚至都没有乔装打扮。
What's the difference?
You're not even dressed up.
是的,你也没啊。
你只是到处去敲别人的门。
Yeah, well, neither are you.
You're just going round knocking on people's doors.
我听说你有甜食。
I heard you had sweets.
赶紧走。带着你的东西一起离开。
Go on. Get off with youse.
不要朝我的房♥子里扔鸡蛋。
Don't be throwing eggs at my house.
拿着汤,好吗?
Take the soup, will you?
是的。
凝视着我的力量。
Yes.
Gaze upon my might.
你们今晚是怎么了?
What is it with you lot tonight?
跪在鲁巴人的强大面前。
Kneel before the might of the Lupari.
你要为那扇门付钱,你知道。
You're paying for that door, you know.
闭嘴吧!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表