I Identified her as my hiding place from others of my kind.
所以你是说那些村子里的闯进杰里科家的天使,它们不是来救你的?
So you're saying those Angels in the village in Jericho's house they weren't coming to rescue you?
他们来是为了抓你。
正确。
They're coming to capture you.
Correct.
一个离群的哭泣天使,在躲避其他天使的追捕,躲在一个人类的头脑中。
A rogue Weeping Angel, on the run from other Angels, hiding in the mind of a human.
这将意味着追求克莱尔的天使,把她送回了60年代。
它不是为她而来。
Which would mean the Angel that pursued Claire, that sent her back to the '60s.
It wasn't coming for her,
它是在追踪你。
it was tracking you down.
是的。
但为什么呢?
Yes.
But why?
他们是一个提取小组。
They are an Extraction Squad.
效力于'分区'。
For the Division.
看到了吗?每个人都在这里。
See? Everyone's here.
哦,这是她通常来的地方。
Oh, this is where she usually comes.
在你和旁边的人之间留个儿空,不然没用。
Leave a gap between you and next person or it won't take.
谁来?
Where who comes?
哦,我们没有机会问名字。
重要的是她做了什么。
Oh, we don't get to ask names.
It's what she does that matters.
来了来了。
Here we go.
感谢大家的到来。
Thank you all for being here.
我们是如何听到她的声音的呢?
她是如何做到这一点的?
How are we hearing her?
How does she do that?
很神奇,对吧?
I know, right?
空间正在瓦解。
Space is disintegrating.
时间正在崩溃。
Time is corrupting.
我知道你们奋斗了好一番才来到这里的。
I know that you've had to fight to get here.
我向你们保证,这场奋斗是值得的。
I promise you that fight has been worth it.
有一个安全的星系,不受湮流的影响。
There is a safe galaxy, unaffected by the flux.
我们已经为许多来到这里的人提供了交通服务。
We've already provided transport for many who have come here.
今天,我们可以再来一次。
We can do that again, today.
哦,赞美星辰!
Oh, praise the stars!
不存在的星辰。
The non-existent stars.
这里是你的交通工具。
Here is your transport.
那是什么?
What is that?
它以前来过这里,但我一直没能靠得足够近被传送。
It's been here before, but I haven't been able to get close enough into the transportation field.
第四次一定能中!
Fourth time lucky!
'乘客'将激活那片传送区域,而其中所有的人
Passenger will activate the transportation field and all those within it
将被带到那个未被(湮流)影响的星系中的一个安全地方。
will be taken to a place of safety within the unaffected galaxy.
她刚提到'乘客'吗?
Did she say Passenger?
那又怎样?
过来。
So what?
Come on.
你在做什么?别啊。
What are you doing? No.
我听说过'乘客'的存在。
I've heard of Passenger forms.
我上一次的派遣任务...
My last deployment...
这不是她口中允诺的那种自♥由♥。
This isn't freedom she's offering.
那玩意儿不是你们的出路。
That thing is not your way out.
快离开传送区域---
Get out of the transportation field--
不,不,我一直在等待这一次!
No, no, I've been waiting for this one!
所有人都离开传送区域。
Everybody get out of the transportation field.
没有其他出路了!"。
There's no other way off!
快跑!相信我!快跑!
Run! Trust me! Just run!
我不想跑!
I don't want to run!
没什么好怕的。
There's nothing to fear.
你可以下次再来。
You can come next time.
告诉所有到达这里的人,他们在我们这里是安全的。
Tell everyone who arrives here, they're safe with us.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你为什么要阻止我?
那是我的机会。
Why did you stop me?
That was my chance.
'乘客'这种存在并不是交通工具。
Passenger forms are not transportation.
它们是监狱,无尽的监狱。
They're prisons, endless prisons.
你错了。
不,我没有。
You're wrong.
No, I'm not.
无论她是什么,她都不是救赎。
Whatever she is, she is not salvation.
我不相信你。
I don't believe you.
我不相信你。
I don't believe you.
普扎诺不是一个避难所。
Puzano is not a sanctuary.
这是个狩猎场。
It's a hunting ground.
跟我走吧。
Come with me.
我的船上还有空间。
There's room on my ship.
我可以把你带到另一个安全港。
I can get you to another safe haven.
离我远点!
Stay away from me!
一个位于太空边缘的村庄。
A village on the edge of space.
你以前见过这样的事情吗?
Have you seen anything like that before?
没。
Nope.
你认为我们是在地球上还是在太空中?
Do you think we're on Earth or in space?
而那些雕像是如何做到这些的呢?
And how do statues do any of this?
而他们为什么要这样做呢?
And why would they want to?
问题够多了,丹,我知道了。
Enough questions, Dan, I get it.
对不起。
Sorry.
看。
Look.
它正在逼近,就像它们在驱赶我们。
It's closing in, like they're herding us.
也许不是那个方向,那么。
另一边。
Maybe not that way, then.
Other way.
也许那边也不行。
Maybe not that way either.
没有多少选择了,对吧?
Not got many options left, have we?
后退。
Back up.
盯住它。
Keep your eyes on it.
佩吉!佩吉!
Peggy! Peggy!
她在那里。
我想和你谈谈,小姐。
There she is.
I want a word with you, missy.
不要再靠近了!
Don't come any closer!
看,珍。
Look Jean.
这又一个受诅咒的雕像。
That's another one of those blessed statues.
杰拉尔德,不要碰它。
Gerald, don't touch it.
我仍然不明白这是怎么变成白天的。
I still don't understand how it became light.
你们两个都别过来!
Both of you stay back!
我会感谢你不要告诉我该怎么做。
I'll thank you not to tell me what to do.
伙计,听她说!
Mate, listen to her!
不要走过雕像!
Don't go past the statue!
不要把你的背对着它!
Do not put your back to it!
没有人能够两次活下来。
Nobody survives it twice.
不要在雕像前走动!
Don't go in front of the statue!
如果你走到它前面,而我们就看不到它了 --
If you walk in front it, and we can't see it--
请不要告诉我们该怎么做。
Please don't tell us what to do.
这只是一个非常正常的...
It's just a perfectly normal--
这怎么...
How did that--
我很遗憾,佩吉。
I'm so sorry, Peggy.
他从未对我好过。
He was never nice to me.
我们必须继续前进。
We have to keep moving.
我有个朋友,她会解决这个问题。
I've got a friend and she'll sort this.
她会救我们的,她总是这样。
She'll save us, she always does.
佩吉,你在这里还看到了什么,还有什么是你发现的?
Peggy, is there anything else that you've seen here, anything else that you've discovered?
因为我们必须找到一条回到1967年的路。
Because we have to find a way back to 1967.
别看!
别看!
Don't look at it!
Don't look at it!
哦,现在发生什么了?
Oh, what's happening now?
它们到哪里去了?
Where have they gone?
杰里科教授的声音:你真的认为你能保护他们吗?
PROFESSOR JERICHO'S VOICE Do you really think you can protect them?
谁在那儿说话?
Who's there?
你自己在,杰里科。
You are, Jericho.
听你自己的话,杰里科。
Listen to yourself, Jericho.
看一边儿去,杰里科。
Look away, Jericho.
看一边儿去。
Look away.
不,谢谢你。
No, thank you.
我看到你了,杰里科。
I see you, Jericho.
你看到你自己。
You see yourself.
请停止使用我的声音。
Please stop using my voice.
这是一个非常聪明的把戏,但未经允许是最不礼貌的。
It's a very clever trick, but most impolite without permission.
对其他人的思想的运作如此感兴趣,因为你不忍♥心检查自己的思想。
So interested in the workings of other minds because you can't bear to examine your own.
没人爱。
Loveless.
没后代。
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表