那是玛丽-西科尔吗?
Is that Mary Seacole?
嗨,玛丽.。
Hi, Mary.
你们好。
Hello there.
我对这这一切什么都不懂。
I don't understand any of this.
我们必须把桑塔人赶出克里米亚。
We have to get the Sontarans out of the Crimea.
但剩下的就靠你了,丹。
But the rest is on you, Dan.
我还担心你会这么说。
I was worried you were gonna say that.
桑塔人时空攻势的第一波战舰即将发射。
The first wave of ships in the Sontaran Temporal Offensive are about to launch.
你必须阻止那些飞船离开。
You have to stop those ships leaving.
我应该怎么做呢?
How am I supposed to do that?
你有什么资源?
What resources do you have?
一个炒锅。
对不起,什么?。
- A wok.
- I'm sorry, what?
你为什么会有一个炒锅?
Why have you got a wok?
这是我妈妈的。用来打他们的探测孔儿。
It's me Mam's. For hitting them on the probic thingies.
跟踪非正常传输。
Tracing rogue transmissions.
谁在使用这个频率?。
Who is using this frequency?
丹,离开那里,现在!
禁用传输。
- Dan, get out of there, now!
- Disabling transmissions.
那计划怎么办呢?
What about the plan?
......所有非正常发射器。。
...all rogue transmitters.
博士!
Doctor!
祝你好运,丹。
Good luck, Dan.
对了,西科尔夫人,我们都有很多工作要做。
Right, Mrs Seacole, we both have a lot of work to do.
博士!
Doctor!
站住,入侵者
Halt, intruder!
好了,伙计。我有点迷路了。我只是在找码头顶头。
All right, mate. I'm a little bit lost. I was just looking for the pier head.
这是一艘桑塔帝国时空母舰。
This is an Imperial Sontaran Time Carrier.
未经授权的人类存在应导致立即和愉快的暴♥力♥处决。
Unauthorised human presence shall result in immediate and enjoyably violent execution.
我只是一个游客。
I'm just a tourist.
问问你的老板,你的指挥官,比如。他在那里。
Ask your boss, your Commander, like. There he is.
你喜欢这样吗?
煎桑塔人!
How'd you like that?
Pan-fried Sontaran!
现在,我将在这里进行炒作。
Now I'm gonna wok right out of here.
好了,伙计们。我只是在寻找码头顶头。
All right, lads. I was just looking for the pier head.
我们怎么能修复摸不到的东西?
How can we fix something that can't be touched?
我不知道。
I have no idea.
但我们知道。
But we do.
你们现在靠边站了。
You can stand aside now.
我们完全理解这里需要什么。
We understand exactly what's needed here.
祭师:你能修复吗?
是的。
- PRIEST: Can you repair?
- Yes.
当然,你有身份证名吗?
Sure. You got identification?
非常好,雅斯敏-汗。
Very good, Yasmin Khan.
博士知道你这么晚自己出来吗?
Does the Doctor know you're out this late by yourself?
我想我们以前没有见过面。
I don't think we've met before.
这样的线性生物。
Such linear creatures.
这条信息,用笔写在你的手掌上,没有人知道。
That message, in pen, on the palm of your hand that no one knows about.
W-W-T-D-D。
W-W-T-D-D.
博士会怎么做?
What would the Doctor do?
你怎么能知道呢?
How could you know that?
她是如何选择你的?
How does she choose you?
或你们任何一个的?
Any of you?
如此不显眼。
So unremarkable.
现在就把你的手从我身上拿开。
Take your hands off me right now.
你听到她的话了。
You heard her.
温德指挥官。
Commander Vinder.
羞愧、耻辱和t被拒绝。
Shamed, disgraced and rejected.
你是否希望这可能是你的救赎?
Were you hoping this could be your redemption?
试试我。
Try me.
停下!这行不通的。
Stop! It won't work.
你是谁?
我是Azure。
- Who are you?
- I'm Azure.
这是Swarm。
This is Swarm.
翻译,但他们会照做。
Translations, but they'll do.
现在,除非你想在这里惹恼Passenger,否则向左走五步。
Now unless you want to upset Passenger here, take five steps to your left.
近距离感应。
The proximity.
上次之后,他们已经对我们进行了量子锁定。
They've been quantum locked against us, after last time.
你在这里是件好事。
It's a good thing you were here.
呆在那里。
祭师:你不是在修理!
- Stay there.
- PRIEST: You are not repair!
你的身份已被确认!
You are identified!
你被禁止进入圣殿。
You are forbidden from the temple.
那是...
It was--
你低估了我们,你们这些可悲的时空女郎。
You underestimated us, you pathetic temporal hags.
你们妄想的、无意义的生活把你们带到这里,
走向痛苦的、无力的死亡。
Your deluded, pointless lives have led you here, to painful, powerless deaths.
有两个已经坏掉。
Two already broken.
要不要我来修理?
Shall I repair?
住手!你不知道你在做什么。
Stop! You don't know what you're doing.
不要担心。
你快排到了。
Don't worry.
I'm getting to you.
间谍活动是对桑塔的反叛行为。
Spying is an act of treason against Sontar.
是的,是的。
我听说过这一切 --
Yeah, yeah.
I've heard all this--
部队!准备执行。
Troops! Prepare for execution.
准备好了!瞄准!
Ready! Aim!
男声:我不这么认为!
MALE: I don't think so!
我在这场战斗中仍有一个人类(要救)。
I've still got a human in this fight.
不客气,白♥痴♥。
You're welcome, idiot.
夫人:这么多伤员。
MRS: So many wounded.
我们不会把他们都救出来。
We won't save them all.
所有的伤亡都是我们的。
All of the casualties were ours.
士兵们为他们指挥官的错误付出了代价。
Soldiers pay the price for their commanders' mistakes.
他们一大早就又会发起进攻。
They'll attack again at first light.
我不知道该怎么办。
I don't know what to do.
救救我。
Help me.
我将需要一根尖棍。
I'm gonna need a pointy stick.
桑塔人!
克里米亚的驱逐。
Sontarans!
Crimean Eviction.
注意,坐起来,背部挺直,双手抱头。
Pay attention, sit up, back straight, hands on heads.
事实上,忘记最后一个。
Actually, forget about the last one.
那么,我们开始吧。
So, here we go.
桑塔人每27小时需要一个7.5分钟的休息周期,
正如西科尔夫人在这里和桑塔营地的观察中详细说明的那样。
Sontarans need a rest cycle of 7.5 minutes every 27 hours, as detailed by Mrs Seacole in her observations here and at the Sontaran encampment.
在所述的休息周期中,他们都回到了自己的船上。
During said rest cycle, they all go back into their ships.
为什么?
I--
- Why?
- I--
我来告诉你为什么。
I'll tell you why.
因为它们无法长♥期♥应对地球的大气层。
Because they cannot cope with Earth's atmosphere over an extended period.
这就是为什么他们穿着保护性的装甲服。
That's why they wear the protective armoured suits.
这套衣服可以过滤掉地球上的有害气体,
并以来自其母星的化学品和营养物质替代。
The suits filter out harmful Earth gases and substitute them with chemicals and nutrients from their home planet.
但这套衣服的容量有限。
But the suits only have a limited capacity.
它们必须被重新填充。
从他们的船上。
- They have to be refilled.
- From their ships.
奖励西科尔夫人金星和贴纸。
Gold star and a sticker for Mrs Seacole.
跟上,中将。
Keep up, Lieutenant General.
飞船不仅仅是运输工具,它们还承载着他们的物资。
The ships aren't just transport, they hold their supplies.
因此,每隔27小时有7.5分钟,桑塔人通过他们脖子后面的探测孔
给他们的衣服补给,就像汽车加注汽油一样休息和重整体力。
So, for precisely 7.5 minutes every 27 hours, the Sontarans top up their suits via the probic vents in the back of their necks, resting and refuelling like cars refilling their petrol tanks.
什么 --
等等,忘了这个吧。
- What--
- Wait, forget that one.
嗯,就像马匹补充它们的鼻袋。
Um, like horses replenishing their nose bags.
对。
Right.
所以,我们要做的是清空他们船上的这些物资,迫使他们从克里米亚撤退,
回到21世纪,在那里我最好的人将会在那里对付他们。希望如此。
So, what we're going to do is empty their ships of those supplies, forcing a retreat out of the Crimea back to the 21st century, where my best person will be there to deal with them. Hopefully.
你刚才说的是21世纪吗?
Did you just say 21st century?
嘘!她在说话!
Shh! She's talking!
现在,如果他们每天都遵循同一个时间表上,我打赌他们是这样的,
在38分钟后,他们都将同时进入他们的船。
Now, if they're all on the same timetable every day, which I bet they are, in 38 minutes' time, they will all enter their ships simultaneously.
当他们在里面时,我们将有整整7.5分钟的时间来消耗他们的物资。
While they're inside, we will have exactly 7.5 minutes to drain their supplies.
可能需要你的一些手下来帮忙。
Might need some of your men to help.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表