我可以感觉到宇宙在破碎。
I can feel the universe breaking.
但你可以阻止它,对吗?
But you can stop it, right?
不。
No.
又见面了,博士。
Hello again, Doctor.
你是谁?
Who are you?
它们是如此高效。
They were so efficient.
你没有一个微小的角落记得。
There is not a tiny corner of you that remembers.
记住了什么?
Remembers what?
你和我,跃动于空间和时间里,锁定在战斗中。
You and I, dancing across space and time, locked in combat.
而现在,在分开这么久之后,我们可以再来一次。
And now, after so long apart, we get to do it once more.
我不认识你。
I don't know you.
然而,我了解你。
Yet, I know you.
我记得每一场战斗。
I remember every battle.
这让我有了优势。
Which gives me the advantage.
我们最后的战斗已经开始。
Our final fight has begun.
博士,你还好吗?
Doctor, are you all right?
不要再问我这个问题了。
Stop asking me that.
是只有我,还是它确实看起来像在改变方向?
Is it me, or does it look like it's changing direction?
它好像是冲着我们来的!
It's like it's coming for us!
快进去!
Get inside!
现在不要阻碍我。
Do not stall on me now.
采取回避动作。
Taking evasive action.
对不起!
Sorry!
对不起!
Sorry!
真的很抱歉!
Really sorry!
这是不可能的!
This is impossible!
宇宙的终结正在追赶我们!
The end of the Universe is chasing us!
那么你在做什么呢?
So what are you doing?
我唯一能做的事。
The only thing I can do.
如果The Flux是冲着我们来的,那么我们就要去地球了。
If the Flux is coming for us, then we're gonna head to Earth.
什么?
What?
TARDIS呼叫卡瓦尼斯塔!。
TARDIS calling Karvanista!
把我的人类带回来,现在!
Bring me back my human, now!
我不是你的人类!。
I am not your human!
我在努力拯救你那毫无价值的生命。
I'm trying to save your worthless life.
听我说,我们正在快速接近你,The Flux就在我们后面。
Listen to me, we are approaching you fast and the Flux is right behind us.
跟着我们,当我们前往地球的时候。
Following us, as we head to Earth.
这不可能。
It can't be.
我们没有足够的时间让所有人类上船。
We don't have enough time to get all the humans on board the ships.
军团才到了地球的边上。
The battalion's only on the edge of the planet.
我们必须要有时间,博士,我的家人都在那里。
We have to have time, Doctor, my family are there.
我的也是。
还有戴。
Mine too.
And Di.
我去见戴安的时间已经过了。
I'm late to meet Diane.
戴安,
Diane,
在房♥子里。
进来吧。
inside the house.
Come on in.
我说...
I said...
请进!。
come on in!
别走了,戴。
Stop walking, Di.
现在停止行走。
Stop walking now.
不,不。
No, no.
我们会和你一起玩得很开心。
We're going to have fun with you.
我这里有一个计划!
I've got a plan here!
只有一次机会能活下来!
There's only one chance to survive this!
卡瓦尼斯塔,你说过,军团飞船被设计成可以合在一起,
形成一个保护性结构。
Karvanista, you said the battalion ships were designed to fit together to form a protective structure.
那怎么办?
What about it?
我给你发了一个飞船队形,请你立即传达给他们。
I am sending you a formation for the ships, get it communicated to them instantly.
你必须快速行动!
You have to move fast!
这有什么好处呢?
就这样做吧!
What good will that do?
Just do it!
那个形状,那个队形,一定可以跑过这个东西。 。
That shape, that formation, got to outrun this thing.
我们正被拖入The Flux的中心地带!
We are being dragged into the heart of the Flux!
TARDIS能否承受得住?
Can the TARDIS withstand it?
我不知道!
我不明白!
I don't know!
I don't understand it!
我讨厌不明白。
I hate not understanding.
军团按照你的命令就位!
Battalion positioned just as you ordered!
现在就把他们按这个形状互锁起来!
Lock them into the pattern now!
这最好能起作用。
This better work.
你告诉我!
You're telling me!
互锁。
Interlocking.
鲁巴人,现在包围了地球。
Lupari Battalion, now encasing Earth.
它成功了!
队形成功了!
It worked!
The pattern worked!
军团正在保护地球!"。
The battalion is shielding Earth!
你的船最好像你说的那样好,卡瓦尼斯塔。
Your ships better be as good as you say they are, Karvanista.
你呢?
What about you?
把你的船开到那个军团的墙后面。
Get your ship behind that Battalion wall.
现在就做!
Doing it now!
麻烦了,对吗?
Trouble, right?
我不能让我们摆脱它的牵引!我不能让我们离开它。
I can't get us out of its pull!
我们逃不出它的手掌心!
We can't outrun it!
但我们在这里是安全的。
我们被封在里面。
But we are safe in here.
We are sealed in.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
来吧,博士,你一定有办法的!
Come on, Doctor, there must be something you can do!
最后一次掷骰子...
One last throw of the dice...
下来!
Get down!
The Flux,见识下时间涡流的能量。
Flux, meet Vortex energy.
看看这对你有什么影响!
See what that does to you!
啊,看样子不多。
Ah, not much by the look of things.
进攻!
Attack!
宇宙的尽头!
The end of the universe!
我一直想知道那会是什么感觉。
I always wondered what it would feel like.
请告诉我,你不是要和桑塔人交战吧?
Please tell me you are not about to engage Sontarans in battle?
塞科尔夫人给你。
Mrs Secole to you.
我接受你的一场大屠♥杀♥的提议。
I accept your offer of a massacre.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表