剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
No, you've asked. He's told you.
三个月
Three months.
他俩肯定不是认真的
I'm sure it's not serious.
你觉得是认真的
I mean, it's serious for you.
你给他通风报信
You warned him,
那昨天 我提到金色长发的时候
yesterday, when I talked about the blonde hair.
天啊 我真是太抱歉了
Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
你的确应该愧疚
You should be.
-珍玛 求你 -不
- Gemma, please... - No!
无论如何 我决定了
Anyway, I've decided.
等赛门回来 让他搬出去
When Simon gets back, he'll move out.
什么 永远吗
What, forever?
可能只是上♥床♥而已
Because, I mean, it's probably just sex, isn't it?
中年危机
A midlife crisis?
他很可能知道自己犯了错误 依然爱你
He probably knows he's made a mistake, still loves you and...
你到底是站谁那边的
Whose side are you on?
我不想选边站
I don't want to be on a side.
错
Wrong answer!
你那边
Yours.
回♥派♥对上去吧
Go back to the party.
他应该享受派对 玩得开心
He should have a good time and really enjoy himself.
-我不觉得 -别告诉他出了什么问题
- I don't think... - Don't tell him that there's anything wrong.
我要让他一进来
I want him to come in and see those suitcases
看到旅行箱的那一刻就明白
and understand in that second...
他失去了什么
exactly what he's lost.
我想在这陪你
I'd like to stay here with you.
-不 -我
- No. - I...
觉得你不该一个人待着
don't think that you should be on your own.
要是我们还想继续做朋友
I think, if you want us to stay as friends,
你就应该按我说的做
you should do exactly as you're told.
当然
Of course.
我太喜欢了 真棒
I loved that. It was amazing.
派对
The... party.
我不是说尿尿
Not the piss.
-赛门 -你该上♥床♥休息 你病了
- Simon... - You should be in bed. You're ill.
-我睡不着 -我真的很累
- I couldn't sleep. - I'm really tired.
对不起 对不起 我喝多了
Sorry! Sorry! Drunk. Drunk.
你能帮我拿杯水上来吗
Can you bring some water up, please?
早啊
Morning.
我忘了关闹钟
I forgot to turn off the alarm.
-还好你没关 你该起来了 -为什么
- It's a good job you didn't. You need to be up. - Why?
没错 对啊
Right! Yes!
参观球场 见见运动员 你激动吗
Tour of the ground, meet the players. Are you excited?
爸爸 你昨晚喝多了吗
Dad, were you drunk last night?
我不知道你在说什么 伙计
Don't know what you're talking about, mate.
我一滴酒都没碰
I didn't touch a drop.
-你还好吗 -好多了
- How are you? - Better.
-你怎么了 -什么
- What was it? - What?
你之前不舒服
You didn't feel well.
我不知道
I don't know.
只是有点胃疼
Just had a pain in my stomach.
你应该去检查一下
You should get it checked out.
我会去的 如果还疼的话
Yeah, I will, if it carries on.
玩得开心
Enjoy it.
-我会的 -拜拜
- Yeah, I will. - Bye!
我昨晚还好吗
Was I all right last night?
你昨晚"还好吗"
Were you "all right"?
我是不是说了让你不开心的话
I didn't say anything to upset you?
你根本没时间说
You didn't have a chance.
你进家门 去厕所尿尿 然后就昏过去了
You came in, went to the loo, then passed out.
-抱歉 -不用
- Sorry. - Don't be.
昨天是你生日 你应该放纵一下
It was your birthday. You're supposed to have a good time.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你的后视镜断了 -没错
- Your wing mirror's off. - Yeah.
你昨晚怎么了
What happened to you last night?
喝了太多香槟吗
You hit the champagne a bit hard?
我知道你们医生什么样
I know what you doctors are like!
我生病了
I was ill.
那...今早好点了
But... better this morning?
我赶时间
I'm... I'm in a hurry.
小珍 说真的既然你知道了 就不能...
Gem, seriously... now that you know, you can't just...
他们要去维拉公园球场看比赛
They're going to Villa Park to see a game.
一次...特别的出游
A... a special tour.
汤姆在学校抽奖抽到的 所以...
Tom won it in a school raffle, so...
小珍 你得告诉他
Gem, you need to tell him.
他正期待我这么做呢
He's been looking forward to it.
今早的情况更新 代班医生来了 巴顿医生也在
So, update on this morning -- Locum's here. So is Dr Barton.
米切尔医生病了 还有杰克...
Dr Mitchel's ill. And Jack...
杰克不在这工作了
Jack doesn't work here any more.
-他留言说要去起诉 -为什么
- He left a message saying he was going to sue. - What for?
他听上去喝多了
He sounded drunk.
-我的电脑出问题了 -一早就出问题
- My computer's packed up. - Already?
-真是破纪录的速度 -早上好
- That has to be a record. - Morning!
打个电♥话♥ 看看是不是整个系统的问题
Call the man, check it's not the whole system.
就是整个系统
It's the whole system.
天啊 这地方真是荒唐
God, this place is a joke.
抱歉 我们开始工作吧
Sorry. Let's just start.
-医生... -安瓦尔·沙穆西
- Doctor... - Anwar Shamsi?
是我
Yeah.
-医生 我很急 -戈登
- Doctor, it's urgent. - Gordon,
我们必须按照预约顺序来
we have to stick to appointments, you know that.
沙穆西先生 如果你愿意和...
Mr Shamsi, if you'd like to come with...
抱歉 我是不是应该...
I'm sorry, should I...?
你能等一下吗
Could you give me a second?
她来这里做什么 来跟我对峙的吗
What is she doing here? Is she here to confront me?
不是 我刚看到 她约了我的时间
No, I've just seen, she's on my list.
一次例行预约而已
It's a normal appointment.
她几天前约的 过来
She booked it a couple of days ago. Come here.
这太难了
This is hard.
我很擅长保持镇定 但今天...
I'm good at keeping my head together, but today...
-跟赛门谈谈 -我会的
- Talk to Simon. - I will.
但在那之前 我要找到证据
But before I do, I need the facts.
这关系是怎么回事
What is this relationship?
-三个月 只是放纵一下吗 -是的
- I mean, three months, is it a fling? - Yes.
-他从没说过这段关系是严肃... -那她呢
- He's never suggested it's anything... - What about her?
他看上她哪一点了
What does he see in her?
除了...
Apart from...
珍玛 等等 站住 你要...
Gemma, wait! Stop. What are you...?
凯特·帕克斯
Kate Parks?
你能跟我来吗
If you can come with me?
抱歉 我以为...
Sorry, I thought...
我是来见马亨德拉医生的
I'm here to see Dr Mahendra.
马亨德拉医生今天的预约太多了
Dr Mahendra has too many appointments today.
沙穆西先生 等我五分钟好吗
Mr Shamsi, if you can wait five minutes?
凯特 你不介意换一下医生吧
Kate, you don't mind swapping, do you?
这能帮大家提高工作速度
It speeds things up for everyone else.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯特 我有什么能帮忙的吗
So, Kate, how can I help?
我最近总觉得累 像感冒了
Er, I've been feeling tired recently, like a cold,
一直都没好
and it's not going away.
多久了
How long?
几周
Couple of weeks.
好的
All right.
你能脱掉上衣和裤子吗 我们做个检查
So, if you take off your top and trousers, we'll have a look.
上衣和裤子 为什么要...
Top and trousers? Why do I need...?
帮你检查一下
To examine you.
你身材不错
You're in good shape.
我正要去健身房♥ 每天早上都去
I'm heading to the gym. I go every morning.
我找了个教练
I've got a trainer.
听上去很棒
Sounds wonderful.
你也该试试
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表