剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
凯特怀了赛门的孩子
Kate got pregnant with Simon's child
但是因为赛门糊弄她
and because he messed her around so much,
她堕胎了
she had it aborted.
好吧
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
你个臭婊♥子♥
You ancient fucking cunt!
-别这样... -把她赶出去
- No... - Get her out!
-刚才你闹哪一出 -你生日派对时我没生病
- What the fuck was that? - I wasn't ill at your party.
什么
What?
我在你的后备箱里发现了你的另一部手♥机♥
I found your other phone in the boot of your car.
天呐 好吧
Oh, Jesus! OK.
所以 那时候你就知道了...
So, you've known since...
你要不要跟我回家
Are you coming back with me?
-我们需要谈谈 -我当然不能跟你走
- We need to talk. - Of course not.
这里还没解决呢
I've got to sort this out.
我们儿子还住在那里
It's just that's where our son lives.
赛门 他们已经完全把你拒之门外了
Simon, they have literally closed the door on you.
他们恨你
They hate you.
我想你没有把事情告诉他们
I'm assuming that you didn't tell them
因为你怕克里斯会撤资
in case Chris withdrew the funding.
没错 如果我告诉他的话 我们会破产的
Yeah, and if I had, we'd be bankrupt.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You want the truth?
我们所有的资产
Everything we have...
都投进了格林学院的项目 我知道
Is invested in Academy Green. Yeah, I know.
尼尔告诉我了
Neil said.
-他不会的 -就在我们睡过之后
- He wouldn't. - Just after we slept together.
其实他还挺不错的
He was all right, actually.
也不算太好 但是我们做得很愉快
I wouldn't sell tickets but we had a good time.
你想要报复我
You wanted to get back at me.
你有所触动吗
Is it sinking in?
你感觉到了吗
Have you felt it yet?
没有
No.
但是你会的
But you will.
凯特活怎么样
How was Kate?
她的口♥活♥一定让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
I mean, the things she must be able to do with that tongue.
那尼尔活怎么样
How was Neil?
给了我一次激烈的高♥潮♥
I came, hard, once.
他比你稍微大一点 但是没你好
He's slightly bigger than you but not as good.
珍玛 我犯了错
Gemma, I made a mistake
但不是因为性♥爱♥
but it wasn't about sex.
我也不想让这一切发生
I didn't want this to happen.
我知道你不会相信我的
I know you won't believe me,
但是当我遇见凯特的时候 我们一见钟情
but when I met Kate, we just sparked.
我一定要知道那究竟是什么
I had to find out what it was.
情不自禁吗
So, helpless?
是的 因为资金的问题 我不想让克里斯知道
And yes, I didn't want Chris to find out because of the money
但这不是我瞒着你的主要原因
but that wasn't the main reason I didn't tell you.
因为你自私 还是因为你下流
Selfish? Nasty?
因为我还爱着你
It's because I still love you.
尽管发生了这一切 真的
Despite all this, I do.
给我闭上嘴好好听着
Just shut up and listen.
我们永远不可能再在一起了
We will never have a relationship again.
我想要的是
Now, here's what I want.
让我和汤姆住在我们家里
Leave me and Tom living in our house
你自己滚到别的地方去 重新开始
and go away somewhere else, start again.
不 不 我不搬家
No. No, I'm not moving.
我们不能待在这里
We can't stay here.
我们可以去别♥墅♥那边
We can go to the house.
我大部分的东西还留在那
Most of my stuff's still there.
求你了 凯特 等等
Please, Kate. Please, stop.
汤姆会想知道发生了什么事
Tom will want to know what's happening.
我以前还同情过你
You know, I used to feel sorry for you!
我一直说他应该告诉你真♥相♥
I've always said he should tell you the truth.
现在我知道他为什么不告诉你了
Now I get why he didn't.
为什么女人老了之后就会变成疯婆子
Why is it women go mad when they get old?
你还怀着孕
You're still pregnant.
你在餐桌上没喝酒
You didn't drink wine at the table.
你没有堕胎
You didn't have the abortion.
她在测试你
She was testing you
看看你是想要她 还是想要这个孩子
to see if you wanted her or just the baby.
而你通过了测试 你回来了
And you passed, went back.
真是干得好
Well done.
真的吗
Really?
没错
Yeah.
求你别告诉汤姆
Please don't tell Tom.
至少先别说
Not yet.
你好
Hello!
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
你要邀请我进去吗
Are you going to invite me in?
我认出这声音了
I recognise that voice!
你好啊
Hey, hello!
-要进来坐坐吗 -谢谢
- Are you coming in? - Thanks.
-需要招待你什么吗 -不用了
- Can I get you anything? - No.
所以 你大驾光临有何贵干
So, to what do we owe this pleasure?
你是怎么知道的
How did you know about it?
-不好意思 -我们做的事
- I'm sorry? - What we did?
你看了他的短♥信♥吗
Did you check his text messages?
他不可能蠢到
He can't have been stupid enough
把那些短♥信♥留在手♥机♥里
to have left them on his phone.
他出轨...
He strays...
我是能够接受的
which I accept.
只要我知道地点...
As long as I have knowledge of where...
-你... -以及和谁一起
- You are... - .. and who.
有时候我会跟踪他 看看他在和谁约会
Sometimes I follow him to check who's he's meeting.
通常都是我从没见过的女人
Normally, it's women I've never met.
我也不屑一顾
Don't care about.
直到你出现了
Until you.
他过去从没约过我们的朋友...
Never one of our friends before...
安娜 对不...
Anna, I'm s...
别在她面前道歉
Not in front of her.
你怎么发现赛门出轨的 他告诉你的吗
How did you find out about Simon? Did he tell you?
不是 我们在伦敦遇到了他和凯特
No. We ran into him with Kate, in London.
一开始是有些尴尬
It was awkward at first,
但实际上我们挺合得来
but actually, we got on,
后来还一起去喝了一杯
ended up having a drink.
并且我们打一开始就很清楚
And we were very clear, from the beginning.
他的婚姻与我们无关 我们不该插手
His marriage is not our business. We stay out.
是因为之前那根头发吗
Was it that hair of hers you found?
我就知道它是导火索
Yeah, I thought that might start things off.
-所以我俩那啥时你就知道... -没错
- So, you knew when we were...? - Yeah.
所以她才觉得她能够那么做
That's why she felt able to.
你真的很聪明 对吧
You're really clever, aren't you?
我不是个医生 但我也不算笨
I'm not a doctor, but I do all right.
为什么我们总没法好好相处
Why didn't we ever get on?
你在开玩笑吗
You're joking?
我和尼尔可能不算完美
You know, Neil and I might not be perfect,
但我们知道彼此需要什么 我们能过下去
but we know what the other one needs. We function.
我们不会谈论他做了什么
We don't talk about what he does.
直到现在 因为你
Until now, thanks to you.
但你和赛门 你们完全不了解对方
But you and Simon, you don't know each other at all.
从没懂过
Never have.
那些评论又是怎么回事
And why the comments?
什么评论
What comments?
自那晚我俩约会后...
The night that we met up...
就有人开始在网上散布关于我的负面评论
someone started to put negative comments about me online.
我直到刚刚站在外面 才反应过来...
It took me till just now, standing out there...
是谁干了这事
to work out who it was.
谁会有时间 有原因去做这事
Who would have the time? The reason to do it?
天哪 你完全不知道你在别人眼中是什么样
God, you have no idea how you come across.
在你离开后 人们是怎么说你的
What people say about you when you leave the room.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表