剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
但是 如果资金因某些原因停止注入
But, um, if for any reason, it stops,
那么...
then, um...
他会在一周内破产
Well, he'll be bankrupt within a week.
我的积蓄 按揭...
My savings, mortgage...
一切
everything.
就都没了
Gone.
如果赛门问起 你如何得知这些信息...
If Simon asks how you got this information...
放心 我会编个谎骗他
Yes, I'll make something up.
如果你需要更多信息或者建议...
And if you need any more information or advice...
我们可以再见几面
Well, we could meet again.
你说什么...
I'm sorry...?
尼尔 我要挟了你
Neil, I'm blackmailing you.
对
Yeah.
说实话 我并不喜欢赛门
The truth is I don't really like Simon.
他是我的朋友兼客户 但也很高傲
He's a mate, he's a client, but he's patronising.
自以为知晓一切 真的很烦人
Thinks he knows it all. It's annoying.
我一直在想昨晚的事
I keep thinking about last night.
如果你愿意 我们可以继续见面
We could meet again, if you want.
是叫白石吗
White Stone?
-对 -你能继续查查这人的底细吗
- Um, yeah. - Will you keep trying to find out who it is?
我回来了 外面天气不错
Hello! Not a bad day out there now.
我买♥♥了面包和厨房♥湿巾 但有些...
Got bread and wipes for the kitchen, but there was some...
亲爱的
Hi, love.
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you were here.
尼尔在帮我梳理账目
Neil was helping with my accounts.
我们已经弄完了
I think we've got everything sorted,
所以我也该走了
so I should probably head off.
抱歉 我有急事...
Sorry, I'm in a hurry...
好 再见
OK, sure. Bye! We'll see you later.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
他什么也得不到
He'll get nothing.
一旦开始办理离婚手续
Once the divorce starts,
他所做之事都会曝光
it'll all come out,
-拿走你的钱 伪造你的签名 -对
- him taking your money, forging your signature. - Yes.
项目可能也会泡汤
And the project will collapse probably.
我们会失去所有
We'll lose it all.
但我挣得够多
But I earn enough.
而且他的所为 对我很有利
And what he's done only strengthens my case.
汤姆和我会没事的
Tom and me, we'll be OK.
我保证会一直照看你
And I promise we'll always look after you.
那他呢
What about him?
你可能不在乎他会怎样 这我理解
You probably don't care, I understand that.
但是... 你会照看他吗
But... you'll look after him?
你不会让他一无所有吧
You won't leave him with nothing?
财产分配会很公平
It'll be fair.
我保证
I promise.
安瓦尔 我们掌握了所有证据
Hi, Anwar, I think I've got everything.
我想进行下一步了 你能给我回个电♥话♥吗
I want to proceed. Can you call me back?
怎么了
What's the matter?
-你还好吗 -我做了
- Are you OK? - I did it.
什么 你跟男朋友分手了
What? Your boyfriend?
见鬼 他跟踪了我
Oh, shit, he followed me.
我们不能在这里谈
We can't do this in here.
我说过了 你跟她离婚 我才会留下孩子
I told you, I'm only keeping it if you finish it with her.
你说过 你会离婚的
You said you would!
我是想离婚
I want to.
光想想可不够
It's not good enough, that.
总之...
Anyway...
孩子已经打掉了
It's gone now.
打掉更好
It's better.
这是我的身体 我自己说了算
It's my body. It's up to me.
你知道我为什么不能告诉她
You know why I couldn't tell her.
要么现在就去告诉她
Either go and tell her now,
要么就这样吧
or that is it.
那也是我的孩子
It was my child, too.
你会去告诉她吗
Are you going to go and tell her?
不会
No.
你是对的 你不该再等我了
You're right, you shouldn't wait any more.
他离开了 她等在那里
He left. She waited.
他没再回去
He didn't come back.
你觉得他俩真的结束了吗
And do you think it's really over?
她没知会他 就去做了流产手术
She had it done without telling him.
他看起来像是不会原谅她
He looked like he'd never forget that.
也许这并不重要 但是...
Maybe it doesn't matter, but...
最后是他结束了这段关系
in the end, he was the one that finished it.
他让她别再等了
He told her not to wait.
那什么也改变不了
That doesn't change anything.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
还行吧
Just about.
最近挺累心吧
Hard at the moment, isn't it?
我们刚刚在看一段视频 还...
We were watching a thing.It's...
还挺逗的
it's funny.
我一会就过去
I'll be over in a minute.
喂
Hello?
嗯
Yes?
好 好 我尽快赶过去
Yeah, yeah. I'll be there as soon as I can.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
-警♥察♥找你们谈过了吗 -没有
- Have the police spoken to you? - No.
他们说让我们等着
They just said to wait.
她服用了大量安♥眠♥药♥
She took an overdose of sleeping pills.
留下了一张字条
Left a short note.
上面说 疼痛太剧烈了
It says that the pain had got too much,
她坚持不下去了
and she couldn't carry on.
但是 她为什么不告诉我们呢
But, then, why didn't she tell us.
-她说过了 -是说过 但是...
- She did. - Yes, but...
我们知道她很难受
We knew she was suffering,
但我们没办法帮她减轻痛苦
there just wasn't anything that we could do to help.
她怎么会有那么多安♥眠♥药♥
How did she get the pills?
她在字条中提到 很久以来一直在存药片
In the note, she talks about storing them up for a long time,
假装服了药 实际却存了起来
pretending to take them and saving them.
这种事确实时有发生
This sort of thing, it does happen.
你从没给过她...
You never gave her..?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
他们问我的
Something they asked me.
药片是否有可能是你给的
Whether you might.
我不会那么做
I wouldn't.
赛门
Oh, Simon.
-怎么了 -过来坐
- What's happened? - Come and sit down.
你知道奶奶一直病得很严重
Mate, you know Granny was, um, very ill.
她总是很痛苦
She was hurting all the time.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, yes.
昨晚 她去世了
Well, I'm afraid, last night, she passed away.
在睡梦中走的
She died in her sleep.
她...
She's... she's...
走得很安详 她不会再痛苦了
It was peaceful. She's not in pain any more.
特别难过 我很遗憾
It's really sad. I'm sorry.
汤姆...
Oh, Tom...
我觉得这可能会有所帮助
I thought it might help.
也许你可以试试看
Maybe you could give it a try?
你觉得这挺蠢吧
You think it's silly, hey?
我去看看你♥爸♥爸
I'm just going to go and see your dad.
我父母去世时 照看我的人叫玛丽
When my mum and dad died, the woman who looked after me, Mary,
她给我一个笔记本 记录我的感受
she gave me a notebook to write down how I felt.
挺蠢的
Stupid.
完全不蠢
Not at all.
抱歉
Sorry.
喂 安瓦尔 对...
Hi. Anwar. Yeah...
不
No.
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
我们没事了
We're all right.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表