剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
福斯特医生
第一季 第二集
前情提要
珍玛早退了 我觉得她可能要跟踪你
搜索 凯特·帕克斯 帕明斯特
凯特·帕克斯 帕明斯特
商务简历 凯特·帕克斯
足球之旅
你睡了吗 我们能见见吗 珍玛
艾丽莎·沙穆西
洛斯 她找到一间诊所 今天下午1点做堕胎手术
售票机
收件人 洛斯
立刻打给他 替我告诉他 她怀孕了 谢了
下集预告
我在赛门的围巾上发现了一根金色长发
I found a long, blonde hair on Simon's scarf.
你跟踪我 你以为我在做什么
You followed me? What did you think I was doing?
我很确定我老公出轨了
I'm pretty sure my husband is sleeping with someone else.
没有她我将一无是处 她是
I'd be nothing without her. She's...
一位了不起的母亲
a wonderful mother,
一名才华横溢的医生
a talented doctor
而且赚的钱也不少
and not a bad little earner!
怀着同情与敬佩之情
So in sympathy and admiration,
请各位起立举杯 敬珍玛
please be upstanding for a toast to Gemma.
敬珍玛
To Gemma!
天堂之怒亦不比由爱转恨之愤
'Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned...
地狱烈火亦不敌受辱女人之怨
'Nor hell have a fury like the woman scorned.'
你在这儿啊 我们该切蛋糕了
There you are! Erm, we ought to cut the cake, really.
-我觉得你应该想去切 -没错
- I thought you'd want to be there. - Of course.
-失陪了 -没问题
- Excuse us. - Yeah, sure.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
抱歉 我不舒服
I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well.
你才来这儿半个小时
You've only been here half an hour.
不 我不是喝醉了 我只是...
No, I'm not drunk. I just...
我觉得恶心 可能是病了 我应该回家
I feel sick. I could be sick. I should go home.
你们俩快来
Come on, you two!
-好好 -快来
- Yeah, yeah! - Come on!
你现在就要走吗
Do you want to go now?
我真的好难受
I'm really suffering.
很严重吗
Is it serious?
不 应该没什么大碍 我只是...
No, I'm sure it'll be fine. I just...
我只是想躺一会儿
I just want to lie down, really.
你都为我准备了这么多了
After everything you've done?
再不来我就自己切了
I'll do it myself!
你继续吧
You carry on.
没必要毁了你的派对
There's no point in spoiling it all.
我带汤姆回去
I'll take Tom back
你自己好好享受吧
so you can enjoy yourself.
确定吗
Are you sure?
当然了
Yeah, absolutely.
我说的每个字都是真心的
I meant every word, by the way.
又怎么了 你说我们可以待在派对上的
What now? You said we could stay!
我要回去陪爸爸
I want to go back with Dad.
妈妈 妈妈
Mum! Mum!
-后视镜撞断了 -嗯
- You broke the mirror. - Yeah.
有个小姑娘叫伊索贝尔 她妈妈为我爸工作
This one girl there, Isobel, her mum works for Dad.
她说她父母去年离婚了
She said her parents got divorced last year
-她妈妈哭了好久 -什么
- and her mum cries all the time. - What?
她给我讲她妈妈的事
She was talking to me about her mum.
你为什么提到离婚
Why are you talking about divorce?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们什么都谈
We talked about loads of stuff.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
沏茶 你要来点什么吗
Making a cup of tea. Do you want something?
-我想喝可乐 -不行
- Can I have a Coke? - No.
-果汁行吗 -好的
- Squash? - Yeah, OK.
过会儿给你端上去
I'll bring it up.
谢谢
OK, thanks.
汤姆
Tom...
我爱你
Love you.
刚才那是什么声音
What was that noise?
只是扔掉几件东西而已
I'm just... throwing a few things away.
伊索贝尔说 她父母要离婚的时候
Isobel said that, when the divorce was happening,
她以为要和爸爸在雷丁生活
she thought she'd have to live with her dad in Reading.
她说那太可怕了
She said it was horrible.
我不知道
I don't know.
在雷丁购物很方便
Good shopping in Reading.
我说的是离婚 离婚太可怕了
I mean the divorce. The divorce was horrible.
汤姆 怎么了 这话从何而来
Tom, what's the matter? Where's this come from?
伊索贝尔
Isobel.
-爸爸说什么了吗 -爸爸
- Has Dad said anything? - Dad?
-所以你才烦躁吗 你们吵架了吗 -没有
- Is that why you were annoyed? Have you had an argument? - No.
妈妈 要是你们真离婚了
Mum, if you do get divorced,
我不想搬家 我喜欢这里
I don't want to move. I like it here.
汤姆 我们不是...
Tom, we're not...
这就是你的家
This is your home.
你想在这住多久就住多久
You'll live here as long as you like.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Ok.
-是爸爸吗 -有点早啊
- Was that Dad? - It's a bit early.
也许他喝醉了
Maybe he's drunk.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
我从没见过你开车开得那么不顾一切
I've never seen you drive like that before.
我病了
I'm ill.
我能进去吗
Can I... can I come in?
汤姆在楼上吗
Is... Tom upstairs?
我要喝朗姆可乐酒 你呢
I'm having a rum and Coke. You?
我不用了
No, no, I'm fine.
那是赛门的东西吗
Erm, is that Simon's stuff?
你知道多长时间了
How long have you known?
什么 知道什么
What? Known what?
我在他后备箱找到了另一部手♥机♥
I found his other phone in the boot.
他们的合照 还有你的短♥信♥
Pictures of them together. Your texts.
趁我还没发火 你赶紧说实话
You need to be honest with me now before I really get fucked off.
你知道多长时间了
How long have you known?
-天啊 珍玛 -说吧
- Oh, God, Gemma... - Yeah.
你告诉他了吗
Did you tell him?
我只说我病了 其他什么都没说
I haven't said anything except I'm ill.
回答我的问题
Answer my question.
大概四周之前
He came in with something maybe...
-他去找过我 -四周
- maybe four weeks ago. - Four weeks?
我以为是性传播感染
I thought it might be an STI,
就问起性♥伴♥侣♥情况
so I asked him about sexual partners.
-今天真是越来越舒心了 -不 没事的
- Today just gets better and better - Oh, no, it's OK.
检测结果没问题
In the end, it was fine.
只是我问他那个问题的时候 他停了一下
It's just that, when I asked him the question, he paused and...
所以我猜的
so I guessed.
从那之后
And since then,
我每周都告诉他
I have been telling him every week,
给他发短♥信♥说
texting him,
"你赶紧处理好 否则我帮你处理"
"You deal with this or I will."
我真是太抱歉了
I am so sorry!
-我能... -什么
- Can I give you a... - What?
-抱你一下吗 -不
- A hug? - No.
我不认识你
I don't know who you are.
尼尔 安娜 他的助理
Neil. Anna. His assistant.
你 还有谁
You. Who else?
如果是手♥机♥上的人 那可能是吧
If that's who was on the phone, that's probably it.
按说她父母是知道的
Her parents, presumably?
-我不知道 -你为什么不告诉我
- I don't know. - Why didn't you tell me?
别说是因为你不想偏袒一方
And don't say it's because you didn't want to take sides.
严格讲 我什么都不能告诉你
Well, technically, I'm not allowed to tell you anything.
-他是我的病患 -他是我丈夫
- He's my patient. - He's my husband!
我觉得让他亲自告诉你更好
I thought it would be better if he told you himself.
他答应过他会的
He promised me he would.
他出轨多长时间了
How long has it been going on?
我不确定
Well, I'm not... I'm not sure.
不 你问过 他告诉你了
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表