剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
What did she say when she called you back?
她很沮丧
She was upset.
一个疯女人半夜打给她
Some mad woman calling her in the middle of the night.
她起初还以为我♥干♥什么坏事了
She thought I'd been up to something at first.
但随后她问我 你说的是不是真的
But she asked me if what you'd said was true.
我说 "是的"
And I said, "Yeah."
你们决定怎么做
What did you decide?
她...
She's, erm...
她打算陪我一起
She's going to come with me,
-来做扫描 -很好
- to the scan. - Good.
-但我还是很担心扫描结果 -情理之中
- Still worried what they're going to find, though. - Of course.
但重点是 你打电♥话♥告诉她是违法的
But the point is, you calling her like that was illegal.
-我知道 -你不该那么做
- I know. - You shouldn't do it.
我明白
Understood.
那你想正式投诉我吗
Would you like to make a formal complaint, then?
-不 -男孩女孩
- No. - Boy or girl?
是个小女孩
It's a little girl.
-你说过你处理过很多离婚案件 -对
- You said you did a lot of divorce work. - Yeah.
没错 怎么了
I do. Why?
我想预约一下
I'd like to book an appointment.
尼尔 我们能找个时间
Neil, could we find a moment
梳理下我的银行账户吗
to go over my accounts?
当然
Sure.
晚饭时谈谈 行吗
Over dinner, maybe?
我一旦告诉珍玛 就会失去她
The moment I tell Gemma, I lose her.
失去我的儿子
And I lose my son.
从他昨晚的话能看出 他还爱着你
From what he said last night, he still loves you.
被爱是件好事 小珍
And it's good to be loved, Gem.
真的
It really is.
继续说 你为什么来这里 尼尔
Go on, then. Why are you here, Neil?
因为 过去五年间
Because, in the last five years,
我一直渴望你的身体
I've thought a lot about your body
以至于我现在迫切地想知道
and it's got to the point that I desperately want to know
你裙下的身姿有多曼妙
what's going on underneath that dress.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表