剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
我喜欢那段性♥爱♥ 还有你的陪伴
I enjoyed the sex, the company.
昨晚很美妙 正是我想要的
Last night was fantastic, everything I'd hoped for.
但今早 我想要什么
But this morning, what do I want?
如果你希望我撒谎
Well, if you're asking me to lie...
那我有交换条件
I want something to make up for it.
-比如 -赛门的私人及商业账户
- Like what? - Simon's accounts. His personal and business.
过去三年
Copies of everything stretching
所有资料的复件 全部细节
back the last three years, every detail,
不止是官方文件
not just the official stuff.
我会找人仔细看的 所以别想隐瞒
I'm going to have them looked at so don't try and hide anything.
珍玛 这工作量很大
Gemma, that's a lot of work.
今天下午给我
I want them this afternoon...
那么多呢 不可能弄好
It's not possible to get all that stuff together.
你结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
十五年吗
15 years?
我常看到你和安娜在一块儿
I've seen you and Anna together a lot.
你照顾她 一起度假
You look after her, you take her on holiday,
你是真心爱她的 不是吗
I mean, you genuinely love her, don't you?
她才是最重要的
She's what really matters.
没错
Yes.
我们之间的
What we just did, it's...
不过是意外之喜
just a bonus.
为什么
Um, why...
为什么想看他的账户
Why do you want his accounts?
因为我认为我们的财产状况有问题
Because I think there are things going on in our finances
我不知道的问题
that I don't know about.
是这样吗
Am I right?
-现在我明白了 -明白什么
- Now I see it. - See what?
生猛
Feral.
今天下午 在你办公室还是你家
This afternoon. Your office, or at home?
家里
Home.
安娜不在家
Anna's out.
说真的
Honestly...
真的很爽
it was really good.
妈
Mum.
熬夜了
Late night?
脸色不好
You don't look well.
没事 只是该洗个澡
I'm fine. I just need a shower.
-几点了 -八点
- What's the time? - Eight o'clock.
-玩得开心吗 -嗯
- You have a good time? - Yeah.
怎么
What?
昨晚汤姆上评医网
Last night, Tom was looking at CheckMyGP,
那个网站是打分给
it's a ratings site for...
你看那个做什么
What are you looking at that for?
哈利告诉我的
Harry told me about it.
因为通常上面都是好评
Because normally they say good things,
-而且他以你为荣 -是啊
- and he's proud of you. - Right.
好吧
Right.
那你说"通常"是什么意思
So, what do you mean, "normally"?
那些...昨晚开始的
They... they started last night.
你都看了吗
Have you read all of these?
大多数
Most of them.
不是真的
They're not true.
我们会找人撤下来
We'll get them taken down, won't we?
有时人们在网上发这种东西
Sometimes people write things like this on the internet.
为什么
Why?
-想诋毁妈妈 -别担心 汤姆
- Someone wants to get at Mum. - Don't worry, Tom.
谁
Who?
不知道
We don't know.
我来处理
I'll deal with this.
我去冲个澡
I should have a shower.
卢克 终于...见到海伦了
Luke, finally... You've just seen Helen?
嗯
Yes.
我同意专家的
And I agree with the specialist.
药物治疗效果有限
There's not much to be done in terms of medication.
我们讨论了家庭和管理上的变动
So, we talked through changes to the home, management,
应对策略
coping strategies.
-我不知道那就够了 -嗯
- I don't know that that's enough. - Yeah.
她还叫我转告你 她想见你
And she asked me to tell you that she wanted to see you.
如果方便最好今天
Today, if possible.
好 谢了
OK, thanks.
一早就忙啊
Busy morning!
我放弃
I give up!
洛斯
Ros.
抱歉 我能直说吗
Sorry, can I just say that
我真的不是很能接受
I'm not really comfortable with...
在工作场合调情
flirting. Not at work.
好吧
Ok...
你不介意吧
Is that all right?
-没事 -谢谢
- Yeah, fine. - Thanks.
我早就没兴趣了
I've gone off him.
昨晚
Last night...
坏消息是 我不得不承认是你派去的
The bad news is, I had to tell him you'd sent me.
为什么
Why?
因为他猜到了 我就说 好吧没错
Because he guessed, so I said all right, yes,
你派我去探探口风 但只是因为
you asked me to come round, but it was only cos you
-你担心钱 -好吧 然后呢
- were worried about the money. - OK, and?
他说有足够维持工程的钱
He said there's enough to keep the project going
而且很快就
and in time it'll ...
-会好的 -这么说没有问题吗
- it'll be OK. - So, no problems then?
他似乎确信能顺利
He seemed sure that it would all work out.
但假设如此 现在她怀有身孕
But if that's true, now that she's pregnant,
他为何不直接告诉我
why doesn't he just come out and tell me?
他在等什么呢
I mean what's he waiting for?
据说凯特也有这个疑惑
I'm told Kate has exactly the same question.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我知道这么说很怪 但听他昨晚的意思
I know it's weird, but from what he said last night...
他仍然爱你 或许就是这个原因
he still loves you. Maybe that's the reason.
而且被爱还是不错的 珍玛
And it's good to be loved, Gemma.
真的
It really is.
你也看到 他洗劫了一切
So, as you can see, he's raided everything.
朋友告诉我他处理得很好
My friend said he had it under control.
你那朋友说错了 看
Well, your friend was wrong. Look...
个人账户 存款 汤姆的大学基金
ISA, savings, Tom's fund for university.
那些是我父母的钱
That money came from my parents.
他们的遗产
When they died.
-房♥屋抵押 -抱歉
- Er, remortgaged the house... - I'm sorry?
你应该知道这事 你...
Well, presumably you know about that. You...
你签字了
You signed it.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
好吧 听着 我不负责给出建议
OK, well, look, I don't give advice,
我只负责管账
I just do the accounts.
但你真的不该把钱都交给他管
But you really shouldn't have just left it up to him.
他连算数都困难 更别说做生意了
He can barely add up, let alone run a business.
总之 你该能想到 那些钱远远不够
Anyway, as you can imagine, all that wasn't nearly enough.
他中途加入 保住了那栋楼
He got halfway into it, secured the building,
但缺乏用于继续建设的资金
but had no funds for the development itself.
然后出现了一位新投资者
Then this new investor arrives.
名叫"白石" 开始投入资金
Um, "White Stone", starts ploughing in cash.
目前为止 投入了一百多万
So far, just over a million,
还是分期付款
in a number of instalments.
他就是这样设法开始建设的
That's how he's managed to start the work.
"白石"是谁
Who's "White Stone"?
不知道 他们是在海外注册的
No idea. They're registered offshore,
所以我查不出底细
so I can't find out
而且赛门也不会告诉我
and Simon won't tell me.
如果这笔资金持续注入
If that money keeps coming in,
那你朋友所言就是真的
then what you've heard from your friend is right,
他能完成项目 卖♥♥出公♥寓♥
he might get to the end of the project, sell the flats,
收回全部投资 并大赚一笔
make it all back, and a lot more.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表