剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
Everything's going wrong at work.
我能帮什么忙吗
Can I do anything?
好啊 你能痛打他们一顿吗
Yeah, will you beat them up?
周二怎么样
Tuesday?
完美
Perfect.
还好吗
Everything all right?
嗯 只是有点小问题
Yeah. Just, it's a problem.
工作上的事
At work?
对啊 不过没事的
Yeah. Yeah, it's fine.
-能跟你聊两句吗 -没问题
- Can I have a word? - Sure.
抱歉 你能坐那边吗
Sorry, can you sit on this side?
这里就我们三个 尼克
There's only three of us, Nick,
-我觉得没这必要 -我们应该严肃对待
- I'm not sure it matters. - We should take it seriously.
-这里吗 -谢谢你
- Here? - Thank you.
桌上放着投诉的大致详情
You've got the outline details of the complaint there
说你威胁用点着的香烟烧那人
that you threatened to burn this man with a lit cigarette.
我猜你否认这件事吧
I'm assuming you deny it?
-当然 -你也知道
- Of course. - As you know,
通常会有内部程序
normally there are internal procedures.
确实
There are.
但是
But, er,
我今早和医疗委员会的人谈了
I spoke to the GMC this morning
他们暗示我们应该考虑更广泛的背景
and they indicated that we should consider the wider context...
什么情况
What's going on?
珍玛 让尼克说完 他会解释的
Gemma,if you let Nick finish, he'll explain.
虽然网上评论是匿名的
Obviously, the online comments are anonymous
但是我们不能完全无视
but we can't ignore them entirely.
在外人看来 那些评论似乎有...
To an outside eye, they might appear to have...
一种行为模式
a pattern of behaviour.
而且警♥察♥也来了
Also we've had the police here,
问起你婆婆的死
asking questions about the death of your mother-in-law.
谁跟警♥察♥谈了
Who talked to them?
-主要卢克 他 -"主要"
- Luke, mostly, he was... - "Mostly"?
他们也问起了内部程序的事
They asked about some things to do with procedure, as well.
你们觉得我出错了吗
Do you think that I've done anything wrong?
-需要有个审查过程 -不 但是...
- There needs to be a process. - No, but...
就你个人而言 尼克 你怎么想
you, personally, Nick. What do you think?
你最近生活中遭遇了很多事
You have been going through a lot lately, in your life.
-这有什么关系 -你说了就个人而言
- How is that relevant? - You said we were talking personally.
医疗委员会建议我们双方同意
The GMC have suggested we mutually agree
你非正式地休假一段时间
you take a leave of absence, informally,
与此同时我们调查投诉与网站情况
while the complaint is investigated and we look at the website.
休息一段时间对你也有帮助 不是吗
It would help, as well, wouldn't it, to have some time off?
不是
No.
如果我不同意呢
What if I don't agree?
那我们就只能让你暂时停职
Then we'd have to look at a temporary suspension.
珍玛 那样会更糟糕
And, Gemma, that would be so much worse.
什么时候
When?
你们想什么时候让我停职
When do you want me to stop, then?
立即
Immediately.
你不必收拾东西 就几周时间
You don't have to pack up. It's only a couple of weeks.
我猜 我离职期间 你会成为主要合伙人
Presumably, while I'm away, you'll become senior partner?
你认为我想让你离开吗
You think I want you to go?
我们是听从了专业建议
We're following professional advice.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
我帮了你
I helped you!
我告诉了你凯特和孩子的事
I told you everything about Kate and the baby,
我找赛门谈了 做了你要求的一切
I spoke to Simon, did everything you asked.
然后你突然又给了他一次机会
Then suddenly you're giving him another chance
这是你的选择
which is up to you,
但别怪我想不再掺和你们的事
but forgive me if I stop trying to keep up
退后一步 表现得专业些
and take a step back, and act professionally.
珍玛
Gemma!
不论现在什么情况
Whatever's going on,
休息一段时间会好点 不是吗
some time off would be a good idea, wouldn't it?
你对警♥察♥说了什么
What did you tell the police?
什么
What?
你说他们问起了程序的事
You said they asked about procedure?
是的
Yes.
这里有人说了什么让警♥察♥怀疑我了
Something was said to them here to make them suspect me.
好吧 他们问起了我们对药物的权限
All right, well, er, they asked about our access to pills.
我告诉他们我在你包里发现的东西
And I told them what I found in your bag.
你为什么翻我的包
Why were you looking in my bag?
我没有翻
I wasn't looking!
我需要点免洗洗手液
I needed some hand gel
你的包就在一边而且没拉上
and your bag was there on the side and open,
我找到免洗洗手液时 看到有...
and when I found it, I saw that there was...
一瓶安♥眠♥药♥ 还有一些止吐药
a bottle of sleeping pills with some anti-sickness medication.
然后第二天 你婆婆就自杀了
And then, the next day, your mother-in-law did what she did...
-那是杰克的药 -所以我...
- They were Jack's. - So, I...
杰克的
Jack's?
他想自杀
He wanted to kill himself.
我把药拿走了
I took them off him.
那药还在你的包里吗
You still have them, then, in your bag?
是的
Yeah.
还在
I have.
我不知道药哪儿去了 我就放在...
I don't know where they've gone,I had them...
-珍玛 -别
- Oh, Gemma...! - Don't!
别让我觉得自己像个傻瓜
Don't make me feel stupid.
药明明在包里
They were there.
我会告诉警♥察♥我搞错了
I'll tell the police I made a mistake.
但你还是休息一段时间吧
But take this time.
-他们说我得找其他医生了 -是的
- They said I have to see someone else. - Yes.
-其他医生嘲笑我 -他们不会
- The other doctors laugh at me. - They don't.
他们会 你明知他们会 发生了什么事
They do. You know they do. What's happened?
谷歌♥我你就知道了
Google me and you'll find out.
抱歉
Sorry.
我想也是 你和卡莉和好了
That's what I thought. You're back with Carly?
是的 不再喝酒了
Yeah, not drinking any more.
我今天因为你的投诉被停职了
I was suspended today because of your complaint.
你知道我那天为什么来
You know why I came round that day.
-她需要帮助 -不
- She needed help. - No...
你发现了你丈夫做的事
You found out what your husband was doing.
你很生气 就把气撒在我身上
You were angry, you took it out on me.
如果你改过自新了 我很高兴
Look, I'm pleased if you've sorted yourself out.
不是"如果"
Not "if".
-卡莉给了你第二次机会 -是的
- Carly's given you a second chance. - Yeah.
能不能也给我第二次机会
Give me a second chance, too?
卡莉给我看了那个网站
Carly showed me the website.
-你失控了 -没有
- You're out of control. - No.
我这几周经历了很多事
I've been through a lot in the last few weeks,
但现在情况好多了
but things are better now.
拜托 我不能停职 我需要工作
Please. I-I can't stop working. I need it.
卡莉
Carly?
他们让她停职了
They've suspended her.
好吧 丹
OK, look, Dan,
或许你该让他们别再追查这事了
maybe you should tell them not to go forward with this.
你承认了吗 坦白那件事了吗
Have you admitted it? Said that... what happened?
他们会进行纪律处分 我不能...
They'd start a disciplinary procedure and I can't...
要多少
How much?
你们要多少才会撤回投诉
How much to withdraw the complaint.
你真的别再给我钱解决事情了
You really need to stop offering me money.
好吧
Yeah.
行
Ok.
加油 儿子
Come on, son.
动起来 汤姆
Go on, Tom.
交给我吧
Leave it with me.
我最喜欢的医生
My favourite doctor!
你老公对你儿子踢球这事超认真
Well, your husband's taking this very seriously.
他自己从来都不擅长运动 所以他很看重这个
Well, he was never very good at sports himself, so it matters.
他也一样
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表