剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
I stayed with Mary for a year, but she...
我厌倦了被别人可怜 所以我去了伦敦
I was bored of people feeling sorry for me, so I went to London.
念高中 念医学院 遇到了赛门
A levels, medical school, met Simon.
搬了家
Moved.
开始了新生活
Started a new life.
有了孩子 然后买♥♥了房♥子
Had a child, then we got the house.
我爱那个房♥子
I love that house.
你感觉怎么样
How's this working out for you?
戒了酒
Well, off the booze,
身体变好了
health's improved,
她也有人帮忙打理花♥园♥了
and she's got someone to do the gardening.
-你会再待久一些吗 -永远不走了
- So, you'll stay a bit longer, then? - Forever.
但不是和她一起
But not with her.
向前看吧 珍玛
Moving on, Gemma.
这我推荐
I can recommend it.
让汤姆坐火车北上来这儿
Get Tom on a train up here.
-你不需要待在那个地方 -怎么能让赛门赢
- You don't need to stay in that place. - Why should Simon win?
谁管赢不赢的
Who cares about winning?
要开心些
Be happy.
我明白这些
I understand all that
但是你做出了承诺
but you made a commitment.
她不能待在那儿
She can't stay there.
-拜托 -婚礼上发过誓 无论是好是坏
- Come on! - Better or worse!
废话 你得离开
Rubbish! You need to leave.
但那是我的小镇 我有朋友在那儿
But it's my town. I've got friends.
那是赛门的小镇 如果你要谈论起朋友
It's Simon's town, and if you're talking about friends,
你能交到更好的
you could do a lot better.
-这不公平 -公平 珍玛 我不想显得刻薄
- It's not fair. - "Fair"! Gemma, not to be mean,
但是这是你小时候
but that's the sort of thing you were saying
挂在嘴边的话 生活并不公平
when you were a little girl. Life isn't fair.
而是你如何处理一切
It's how you deal with it.
我在车里想过
I was thinking in the car...
要是我再也不回去呢
what if I never came back?
女性有时候会这么做
Women do that sometimes.
汤姆会很难过 但是他有他爸爸和朋友
Tom would be upset, but he'd have his dad, friends.
或许一切都会好起来
Maybe it'd all work out.
谁真会想念我
Who would actually miss me...
如果我...
if I...
消失了
vanished?
你不该说那种话
You shouldn't say things like that.
你知道失去父母的感受
You know what it's like to lose a parent.
我挺过来了
I coped.
他也可以
And he would too.
你说"消失"是什么意思
What do you mean, "vanish"?
你考虑过的那件
You thought about it.
那些药
Those pills.
我生命中唯一爱过我的人
The one person in my life that ever loved me...
已经永远不在了
had gone forever.
-完全两码事 -我同意
- It's completely different. - I agree.
好
Right.
-我遇到的更糟 -你这就不讲理了
- What's happened to me is worse. - Now, you're being ridiculous!
大卫死得很痛苦 咳着水 很绝望
David died in pain, coughing up liquid... desperate.
我无能为力
There was nothing I could do...
至少你们曾经真心相爱
At least the time you had together was real.
你们两种情况没法比
You can't compare the two!
赛门不是去世了 而是从未存在过
It isn't like Simon's just gone. He never existed.
我们共处的每分每秒都是假的
Every moment that we spent together was false,
-因为他从来 -珍玛 他是犯了错
- because he was never - Gemma, he's made a mistake,
都不是我以为的那个人
the person that I thought he was.
但并不表示他就是另外一个人
that doesn't mean he's a completely different person.
我父母也在痛苦中死去
And my parents died, also in pain,
我不知道车祸时具体发生了什么
and I don't know exactly what happened in the crash,
但我敢肯定 不像别人说的那样当场丧命
but I bet it wasn't instant like everyone said.
所以我...知道被抛下是什么感受
So, I... know what it's like to be left behind.
但我
But I'm...
相当抱歉 杰克
really sorry, Jack,
我也很爱大卫 但是
I loved David, too, but...
我遇上的情况更加难以应对
what's happened to me is so much harder to deal with,
相信我
I promise you.
我要上♥床♥了
I'm going to bed.
你难过时最好注意一点
You need to be careful when you're upset.
-你一直都很清楚 -什么
- You've always known. - What?
如何戳别人的痛点
Exactly how to hurt people.
是啊
Yeah.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
酒店
In a hotel.
开会 贝琪没说吗
The conference. Didn't Becky say?
但你突然就...走了 我一直在打
But you just... left. I've been trying to call.
过两天就回来
I'll be back in a couple of days.
你是忘了吗
You just forgot about it?
最近情况很
Things have been difficult...
难办 所以就忘了
recently, so, yeah, I forgot.
你问起那条短♥信♥ 我以为你可能
You asked about that text. I thought you might've...
-怎么 -生气了
- What? - ... been upset.
-你还好吗 -睡不着 我担心
- How are you? - I couldn't sleep. I was worried.
有情况吗
Any news?
什么情况
What news?
有什么想告诉我的吗
Anything you want to tell me?
没有
No.
那么 听着
OK. Well... look...
明天打给你
I'll call you tomorrow?
-那挂了 -再见
- Bye, then. - Bye.
珍玛
Gemma!
珍玛
Gemma!
珍玛
Gemma!
该死
Shit!
珍玛
Gemma!
你做什么呢
What are you doing?
冻得要死
It's freezing!
我想溺死自己
I wanted to drown.
我说过 那
I told you, that's...
不是
not...
可接着我想
But then I thought...
不行
No.
什么意思
What do you mean?
快穿上这个 可别冻坏了
Best put this on before you get hypothermia.
珍玛 停
Gemma, stop.
等等
Wait!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
回家
Home.
我以为你走了
I thought you were away?
赛门叫我接汤姆
Simon asked me to pick up Tom.
我要你帮忙
I need your help.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你欠我的
You owe it to me.
你回来了
You're back.
我看到你的车了 你说两天后回来
Hey! I saw your car. You said two days.
我改变心意了 我不想离家
I changed my mind. I didn't want to be away.
我现在一团乱 能看出来吗
I'm all over the place at the moment. Can you tell?
所以我才担心
That's why I was worried.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-准备什么 -晚宴
- What for? - Dinner.
定在七点半
We're due at half seven.
什么 和谁
What? Who with?
去换件衬衫
Go and get a shirt on.
和你一起过有时真是疯狂
It's mad living with you sometimes!
汤姆呢 谁来
What about Tom, who's...?
-今晚贝琪来照看汤姆 -珍玛联♥系♥我
- Becky's looking after Tom tonight. - Gemma called,
说她打算回来 并参加晚宴
said she was coming back, and wanted to keep this dinner,
但时间那么急 找不到人帮忙看小孩
but the short notice meant she didn't have childcare,
我就主动请缨
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表