剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
我真应该早点发现的
I really should've worked that one out.
珍玛 这是我丈夫克里斯
Ah, Gemma, this is my husband Chris.
克里斯 这就是福斯特医生
Chris, this is THE Dr Foster.
苏西告诉我你做的一切
Susie's told me everything you've done.
-太感谢你了 -没什么
- Thank you so much. - Oh, well...
这是我的同事 洛斯·马亨德拉
This is Ros Mahendra, my colleague.
对 我见过你好几次
Oh, yes, I've seen you a couple of times.
这是汤姆
And Tom.
一定要待到布丁上桌 巧克力蛋糕也很好吃
Make sure you stay for pudding. Chocolate cake's to die for!
你自己做的吗 苏西
Did you make it yourself, Susie?
这个嘛 我可能有参与设计食谱吧
Well, you know, I might've helped with the recipe...
你们把这个餐厅弄得太棒了
You've worked wonders with this place.
对 我们希望有家的氛围
Yeah, well, we want that family feel.
当然了 虽然这不是我们的第一间餐厅
Obviously it's not our first one --
我们现在有五间餐厅了
we've got five of these now --
但是这是我们生活的地方 我们的家
but, you know, it's where we live, it's our home,
所以让餐厅有私密感是很重要的
so it's important it has that personal touch.
我是说 我们一起合作
I mean, we're all mucking in.
我负责外场 苏西负责监督厨房♥
I'm working out front, Susie's keeping an eye on the kitchen.
我尽力而为
As best as I can!
现在上菜的是我们最小的孩子安德鲁
And this is our youngest, Andrew, who's serving food.
凯特不知道跑哪儿去了
And Kate's about somewhere.
凯特
Er, Kate!
童工
Child labour.
我完全赞成
I thoroughly approve!
当然
Absolutely!
你们明天都应该来 这样我们才能回敬一下
You should all come tomorrow, so we can return the favour.
明天
Tomorrow?
赛门40岁生日 明天晚上在洋蓟餐厅
Simon's 40th. Tomorrow evening at The Artichoke.
你都40岁了
You're 40?
很不幸是的
Unfortunately.
我们很愿意去
Well, we'd love to!
太好了 我们一定会去的
Absolutely. Why not? We'll be there.
听着 我要去...
Anyway, listen, I got to, er...
-祝你们今晚愉快 再见 -很高兴见到你们
- Have a great evening. I'll see you. - So good to see you.
谢谢 苏西 我也是
Thanks, Susie. You, too.
-我很喜欢这个地方 -你真是太可爱了
- I love this place. - You're a sweetheart.
再见
Bye.
这里原来是个小酒吧
This used to be a pub.
非常脏乱
And it was nasty.
-叫什么来着 蜂蜜酒吧 -蜂巢酒吧
- What was it? The Honey... - The Beehive.
蜂巢酒吧
The Beehive!
未成年人只有在那里
That was the only place
才能买♥♥到酒喝
you could get served if you were underage.
那里的老板根本不管
The landlord didn't care.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
没事 谢谢
Yeah, fine. Thanks.
这是什么
What's all this?
一家新的餐厅
Er, new restaurant.
你在王冠酒吧工作
You work at The Crown?
对
Yeah.
你看起来很紧张
You look stressed, mate.
要来一根吗
Want one?
不用了 我好久不抽了
No, haven't for years.
-你以前抽过 -我老公帮我戒掉了
- Used to, though? - My husband helped me stop.
来一根不会死的
Won't kill you.
-也不一定 -我知道
- Not entirely true. - Yeah, I know.
那是丹尼尔
That's Daniel.
我的男朋友
My boyfriend.
他找了一个新工作
He's got a new job.
正在庆祝呢
Celebrating.
没错 他是个白♥痴♥
And, yes, he's a twat.
但还不赖啦
Not a bad one, as they go.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
有时候你只需要说出来
Sometimes you just need to talk.
我很确定我老公出轨了
I'm pretty sure my husband is sleeping with someone else.
怎么 你看见他们俩在一起吗
Why? Have you seen him out with her?
-没有 -发现了他们之间的邮件什么的
- No. - Well, found e-mails or whatever?
没有
No.
你在跟他对峙之前一定要很确定
Only because you better be sure before you say something.
我朋友布朗利把她男朋友赶出去
My mate Bromley threw her boyfriend out
就因为他撒谎那天下午他去了哪
because he lied about where he was one afternoon.
只不过 她男朋友是帮她买♥♥生日礼物去了
Only thing was, he was shopping for her birthday present.
两周之后 他们就分手了
Two weeks later, they split up.
因为发生了那种事 他们无法互相信任
Couldn't trust each other after that.
你要回去了吗
Are you going back in?
是的
Yeah.
那你需要这个
Then you'll want one of these.
还有这个
And some of this.
天呐
Oh, God...
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
No worries.
-你♥他♥妈♥跑哪去了 -休息行不行
- Where the fuck have you been? - On my break!
不跟我一起吗 我就在这
Not with me. I'm right here.
我现在要工作了
Yeah, I need to work now, so...
-我们又要这么来一遍吗 -进酒吧再说
- We'll have the same again. - Tell me at the bar!
晚安了 伙计
Goodnight, mate.
晚安
Night.
好好睡呀
Hey, sleep well.
已经睡着了
Already asleep.
那就做个好梦吧
Dream good, then.
爱你 汤姆
Love you, Tom.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
是我的爱人吗
Is it my love?
再问一次
Ask again that question.
用温柔的声音再说一次
Speak again in that soft voice.
双眼充满希望地再看一次
And look again with wishes in thy eyes.
不
Oh, no.
你不能
Thou can'st not.
你能原谅我吗
Can'st thou forgive me, then?
你愿意相信我的错误 只是种疯狂吗
Wilt thou believe so kindly of my fault, to call it madness?
给这种疯狂起一个更柔和的名字
Oh, give that madness yet a milder name.
就叫它激♥情♥
And call it passion.
然后你可以更温柔地
Then be still more kind
称呼这激♥情♥为
and call that passion...
爱情
love.'
你还好吗
Is everything OK?
没事
Yes, erm...
没什么要担心的
It's nothing to worry about.
我知道我们之前打电♥话♥说这是急事 但是
I know we called, said it was urgent, but...
只是因为我今天早上想跟你谈谈
it's because I wanted to speak to you this morning.
我是说你 你眼睛都红的
No, I meant you. Your eyes are red.
你是不是还失眠呢
Are you still having difficulty sleeping?
是的
Yeah.
我可以把你要的那些药开给你
Well, I'm going to give you the pills that you've asked for.
只开一点 看看是不是有用
Only a few. See if it helps.
但是我需要回报
But I... need something in return.
帮我个忙
A favour.
抱歉
Er, I'm sorry...
你主持吗
I assume you'll lead?
好的
Sure.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
杰克 请进
Jack, come in, please.
请坐
Would you take a seat?
你很享受这一切吗
Enjoying this?
当然不是
Of course not.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表