剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
她就是我的真命天女
she was the one.
就是她了
This is her...
我永远都不想失去她
and I never want to let her go.
聪明 幽默
Clever, funny.
穿比基尼很性感
Hot in a bikini.
而且那时候
But also, back then...
有一头鲜艳的红发
bright red hair.
-不是吧 -就染了一阵子
- You didn't! - It was a phase.
那天晚上我就求婚了
That night I proposed.
-是吗 所以那晚就是... -对
- Right! So that was...? - Yeah.
我也不知怎么的就答应了
And for some reason I said yes.
你干得漂亮
Well, you did well.
你就不怎么样了
You didn't.
-你该真正学会游泳 -不用了
- You should learn to swim properly. - I'm fine.
是啊
Yeah!
我来教你
I'll teach you.
戴上臂圈
Arm bands!
别费劲了
Don't bother, mate.
我四十岁之后就放弃了很多东西
Listen, when I hit 40, I gave up on a whole load of stuff.
不会做 不想做
Never going to. Don't want to.
你觉得你的生日派对会怎么样
So, how are you feeling about your birthday party?
应该挺好的吧
Good, I think.
她没告诉我太多细节
I'm not being told any details...
我负责烤肉
I'm in charge of the barbecue, mate,
你只要知道这个就够了
so that's all you really need to know.
天啊
Oh, God!
我没看见你
I didn't see you.
我回来了 现在开胃小菜是我的首要任务
The canapes are my first priority now I'm back.
所以如果你担心开胃菜 那大可不必
So if it's the canapes that were bothering you, it's all fine.
不是因为开胃小菜
It's not the canapes.
不
No.
我在赛门的围巾上发现了一根金色长发
I found a long, blonde hair on Simon's scarf.
-一根金色长发 -是的
- A long, blonde hair? - Yeah.
-你认为他有外遇了 -我不...
- And you think he's been with someone else? - I don't...
跟一个有金色长发的女人
A long, blonde woman?
是我自己胡思乱想 我知道
It's... it's paranoia. I know.
很多人都是金发
Lots of people have blonde hair.
只是我从未...
It's just I've never...
我跟赛门有外遇 那根头发很可能是我的
I mean, I'm sleeping with Simon. It is probably mine.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking!
天啊 你真的很担心
Oh, God, you are worried.
不一定是女人的头发啊
Look, I mean, it doesn't even have to be a woman.
也有金发的男人
Men can be blond.
还有马
Horses?
一旦开始有这种想法 就...
It's just once you have the thought...
-你信任他吗 -当然
- Do you trust him? - Yes.
真的
Yes!
那就继续保持
Then trust him.
否则 你就会开始偷看他的手♥机♥和口袋
Otherwise, you'll start checking his phone and his pockets.
你们俩天造地设
You two are fantastic.
那只是一根头发
The hair is just a hair.
我看到你给自己倒酒了 这很好
Now, I see what you've done with your wine glass and I approve.
你工作太辛苦了 酒是个好东西
You work too hard. Wine is good.
来吧
Come on...
-再见 -再见 感谢款待
- Bye, guys. - Bye! Thank you!
走吧 小麻烦精 我扶着你
Come on, trouble, let's be having you.
有关系吗
Does it matter?
真欢乐
Oh, fun.
是啊
Yeah...
我做错什么了吗
Have I done something?
什么
What?
你表现得像是我做错事了
You're acting like I've done something wrong.
我只是累了
Tired.
我爱你
Love you.
你上去吧 我来泡茶
You go up. I'll make tea.
-我也有润唇膏 -我知道
- I've got lip salve. - Yeah, I know.
还有什么 一根金发和毫无证据的手♥机♥吗
And what else? A blonde hair and nothing on his phone. That's it?
手♥机♥里当然没有证据了
Of course there's nothing.
我就不应该偷看 可是...
I shouldn't have even looked, but...
他的助手最近染了金发
his assistant went blonde recently.
那你意思是...
So you're saying...
对 要么他们绝对有染
Yeah, they're either definitely sleeping together
要么就是她帮他挂过围巾 我...
or she once hung up his scarf. I...
这一点都不像你
This is not like you.
赛门一向都是七点半才回家
Simon's never home until half seven.
-他说那是他的下班时间 -好的
- He says that's when he finishes work. - Ok...
但我在学校门口遇到他的助手
But I met his assistant at the school gate
她说她五点就锁门下班 然后去接女儿
and she said she locks up the office at five to pick up her daughter.
中间这两个半小时他都去干什么了
So what is he doing in those two-and-a-half hours?
如果她要接女儿下课 那他俩就没在一起
He's not with her if she's picking up her daughter.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
然后我又想到可能是安娜
Then I thought it could be Anna.
我知道很荒谬
I know.
就...
It's...
就是种感觉
It's just a feeling.
-你咖啡是不是喝得比平时多 -没有
- Are you drinking more coffee than usual? - No.
你表现得亢奋 像是咖啡喝多了
You're acting like you're drinking more coffee than you should.
抱歉 我没事
I'm sorry. I'm fine.
-危机结束 -很好
- Crisis over. - Good.
我上网查过皮疹
I Googled rashes.
如你所见 皮肤过敏的症状各不相同
And as you can see, skin irritations can look very different,
但没有一个跟我的状况一样
but none of them anything like what I've got.
我昨天才把药膏给你
I only gave you the cream yesterday.
-那药没效 -要使用一周才会见效
- It doesn't work. - Well, you're supposed to allow a week.
但如果一周内能见效
OK, but if it's going to have an effect in a week,
那我现在也该看到改善了 可是并没有
I should see some improvement by now and there's nothing.
我也听取你的建议 停止使用洗衣粉了
I've also stopped using the washing powder, as you advised,
但目前还没有证据表明...
but there's no evidence so far from that...
请你走吧 恐怕我不太舒服
You'll have to leave. I'm afraid I'm not feeling very well.
-但你是医生 -讽刺吧
- But you're a doctor. - Ironic.
怎么了 你哪里不舒服
What is it? What's wrong with you?
我发烧了 觉得很不舒服 而且...
I'm running a temperature and I feel quite sick and...
老实说 虽然还不知道是什么病
To be honest, I've got a suspicion that, whatever it is,
但我怀疑会传染
it's probably contagious.
我先走了 要去学校处理汤姆的事
I've got to head off. Problem with Tom at school.
我会在家里完成剩余的文书工作
I'll catch up on paperwork at home.
能否把剩下几位病人派给其他医生 或是延期
Can you call the last few and reallocate or put them off?
没问题
No problem.
你要走了吗 我想见你 是紧急情况
Oh, are you leaving? I wanted to see you. It's urgent.
那你应该先打电♥话♥预约
Then you need to call first thing.
我失眠是因为身体出状况 我背疼
The not-sleeping is medical. I've got back pain.
试过吃扑热息痛了吗
Tried paracetamol?
吃了 但我需要药效更强的
I have, but I need something stronger.
氯硝安定行吗
How about a benzodiazepine?
听起来是你需要的吗
That sound like the right sort of thing?
我也不确定 行吧
I don't know. Yeah.
-那是什么 -是肌肉松弛剂
- What's the... - It's a muscle relaxant.
基本上是一种安♥眠♥药♥
It's essentially a sleeping pill.
你昨天没有提到背痛 卡莉
You didn't mention this back pain yesterday, Carly.
我想你是上网查的吧
I think you've been on the internet.
你到底为什么需要安♥眠♥药♥
Why do you really need the pills?
我
I can't...
睡不着
sleep.
你可以告诉我任何事情 你知道的
You can tell me anything at all. You know that.
有时你只是需要找人谈谈
Sometimes you just need to talk.
好吗
Ok?
你能相信我的时候再预约就诊吧
Book an appointment when you're ready to trust me.
-你好 -安娜 是我 你好
- Hello? - Anna, it's me. Hi.
我不知道你在不在附近或者
Look, I don't know if you're around or...
你现在在做什么
what you're doing at the moment,
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表