剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
我还没准备好
I wasn't ready,
但他知道我终究是会要孩子的
but he knows I want kids eventually, so...
所以他说 "为什么不呢"
So he said, "Why not?"
向我保证如果留下这孩子 他会立刻告诉她
Promised me that if I kept the baby, he'd tell her straightaway.
但是过了近两周后
But nearly two weeks later...
他说我们会一起买♥♥栋好房♥子
He'd said we'd get a proper house together,
他会让她带着他们的儿子搬到伦敦
that he'd move her out to London with their son.
-他有没有找离婚律师之类的 -我不确定
- Has he got a divorce lawyer, all of that? - I doubt it.
他根本没有丝毫要和她分开的意思
He's showing no signs of breaking up with her at all.
我最近在想或许我应该
'I've thought recently maybe I should...
应该...
'Should..?
怎样 离开他吗
'What, leave him?
当你离开你的另一半以后 你感觉如何
'Well, how did you feel when you split up with yours?
很糟
'Terrible...'
是啊
Right...
只是前两天 之后我觉得好多了
for two days. And then, I felt better.
你不后悔吗
So, you didn't regret it?
完全不
Not at all.
唯一的出路就是告诉她真♥相♥
'The only way out is to tell her the truth
然后处理后续的事
'and deal with what happens.
不行
'No...'
我可以做到的
I can do it.
钱就在那儿
The money's there,
只要我们开始销♥售♥公♥寓♥ 一切都会好起来的
it'll all be fine once we start selling the flats.
很快了 我只是需要时间
It's close but I need time...
-或许六个月 -你想要再这样继续下去
- Six months maybe. - You want to keep all of this going
-六个月 -我别无选择
- for another six months?! - I have to.
那孩子呢
What about the baby?
是啊
Yeah, well...
-嗨 洛斯 -好啊
- Hi, Ros. - Hiya.
妈妈什么时候回来
When's Mum home?
她可能会晚回来 你还好吗
She might be late. You OK?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
-你确定 -是的 我打算问她点事
- Sure? - Yeah. I was going to ask her something,
-但不重要 -好吧
- but it doesn't matter. - OK.
好吧 拜拜
Yeah, bye.
晚安 儿子
Night, mate.
我待会儿就过去看你
I'll come and see you in a minute.
求你别告诉她出了事
Please don't tell her anything's wrong.
就说钱没有问题
Say the money's good.
最后所有人都能得偿所愿 我保证
It'll all work out best for everyone in the end. I promise.
继续 你有话要说
'Go on, you've got something to say.'
我订了间房♥
Ah, booked a room.
在楼上 他们房♥间不错
Upstairs, they have good rooms.
我订了一间 所以就这样
And I booked one. So, there it is.
-现在你知道了 -我早就知道了
- Now you know. - I already knew.
我去洗手间时 问过前台了
When I went to the bathroom, I checked with reception.
你一来这儿就去了洗手间
You went to the bathroom when you first arrived.
没错
That's right.
所以你整晚都知道我的目的
So, you've known my intentions all evening.
尼尔 我知道你的目的已经五年了
Neil, I've known your intentions for five years.
天啊
Oh, God!
你让我听起来好绝望
Argh, you make me sound desperate!
如果你被困在
It would only be desperate
和安娜的婚姻中
if you were trapped in this marriage with Anna,
却全身心爱上街对面的女人 那才叫绝望
and completely in love with the woman across the street.
但是...
But...
我觉得情况不是这样的 对吗
I don't think that's the case, is it?
我并非独一无二 对吗
I'm not unique, am I?
我不是第一个"别的女人"
I'm not the first "other woman".
之前有过别的女人 是的
There have been other women, yes.
你喜欢什么
What are you into?
-你在说什么 -你为什么跟这些女人有外遇
- What you mean, um... - Why do you do it, these women?
说实话
Honestly?
-快♥感♥ -是啊
- Pleasure. - Right. So...
我说得更具体些
Let me be specific.
你喜欢什么样的
What are you into?
别那么轻描淡写地问出这样的问题
Don't ask questions like that lightly,
因为你问是有重量的
cos they have an effect coming from you.
我知道
I know.
-没什么奇怪的癖好 -太遗憾了
- Nothing weird. - Shame.
-肉♥欲♥的 -好像肯定会和肉♥欲♥有关吧
- Physical. - Sort of has to be physical.
安娜很棒 我爱她
Look, Anna's great. I love her.
但是她喜欢做得
But she's into it being...
深情 安逸 温柔
loving, calm, gentle.
所以有的时候我喜欢
So... sometimes I like to...
长驱直入 是啊
go for it. Right...
-我活儿比话好 -上帝啊
- I'm better at doing than describing. - Oh, God!
我他妈不知道
I don't fucking know! I...
我即兴发挥
I improvise.
你呢
What about you?
我想应该从脱衣服开始
I think we start by taking off our clothes.
我结婚了
I'm married.
给出了承诺
I made a promise.
我会保密的
I'll let you into a secret.
世界上的已婚男人只有两类
There are only two types of married men.
一类是别人知道他偷腥的
Those you know who cheat on their wives, and...
一类是藏得更好的
those who are better at hiding it.
我认识所有处于长久婚恋关系的男人
Every man I've met who's in a long-term relationship,
都有不忠的时候
they've all been unfaithful at one point or another.
-真的吗 -生物属性
- Really? - It's biological.
男人都喜欢性♥爱♥
Men like sex.
尽管他们可以留在一个女人身边 但是
They can hang around with one woman, but...
前提是他们时不时
only if, now and then,
可以充分满足自己的下半身
they're allowed to fulfil their function.
我没有罪恶感
I don't feel guilty.
那女人呢
What about women?
我认为女人很可能也喜欢性♥爱♥
Well, I think women probably like sex, too.
关键在于 那
The point is. It's...
都很稀松平常
It's all very common.
看你
Up to you.
要上班
Got work.
怎么 那么早
What, already?
得先回家
I have to go home first.
我还以为
I thought...
还有时间再来一次
we might have another go.
什么时候告诉安娜
When do we tell Anna?
那不如也告诉赛门
Or Simon for that matter.
慢着 要不我们谁也不说
Wait! What if we don't.
我说真的
I'm serious.
她是我朋友
She's my friend.
昨晚你可没怎么想到安娜
Well, you didn't think about Anna too much last night.
我知道
I know.
她肯定会很难过
She's going to be really upset...
但如果她发现
but she'd be far more upset
我们想要瞒她 那肯定会更难过
if she finds out that we tried to hide it from her.
你这是做什么
What, er... What are you doing?
-我的意思是 我们应该诚实 -不
- I'm saying we should be honest. - No, no.
不对 你不是这个意思 你在玩花招
No, you're not, you're playing a game
而我不明白你想做什么 所以搞得我很紧张
and I don't get it, so it's making me quite nervous.
我不喜欢欺骗
I don't like deceit.
这事我不会告诉安娜 你也不会
I'm not going to tell Anna about this and neither are you.
如果你说了 那我就告诉赛门
If you did, I could tell Simon.
说吧
Go ahead.
我会亲自告诉他
I'll tell him myself.
你想要什么
What do you want?
昨晚...是为了勒索我吗
Was last night... to blackmail me?
反过来...不是
In reverse order -- no.
昨晚是
Last night was...
因为我喜欢你 而且我想开心开心
because I fancy you and I wanted to have a good night.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表