剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
为什么你们三个人都来了
Why do you need three of you?
我们都是诊所合伙人 这是标准程序
We're the partners in the practice. It's standard procedure.
你们谁说了算
Who makes the decisions?
-我们都说了算 -那我要跟谁谈
- We all do. - But who do I talk to?
杰克 你很清楚
Jack, you know full well,
我是资深合伙人
I'm senior partner.
我做家庭医生已经35年了
I've been a family doctor 35 years.
这个镇上的人都很尊敬我
I am respected in this town.
当然
Of course...
我亲眼看着这个地方
And I have seen this place change from a practice
从一家了解病人
where the doctors knew the patients
愿意照顾病人的诊所
and had time to look after them,
变成了一家
to an institution
只看重效率和管理的机构
where it's just about efficiency, management.
我们应该遵循"第一 不要伤害"的准则
We are supposed to work to the maxim, "First, do no harm."
让我告诉你们 你们已经造成伤害了
Well, let me tell you, harm has most certainly been done!
-我能打断一下吗 -不行 等我说完
- Can I interrupt? - No! You wait.
我有一个问题
I have a question.
我告诉你了 等我讲完
I've told you, I'm going to speak.
你今天喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking today?
-什么 -因为我闻到了
- What? - Because I can smell it.
我怎么就不能喝酒了
Don't see why I shouldn't.
现在又没在上班
I'm not at work.
事实是 我不认可这里的运营方式
Look, the fact is I disagree with the way things are run.
不对
No.
-什么 -你不是不认可这里的运营方式
- What? - You don't disagree with the way things are run.
你是不认可我
You disagree with me.
你觉得被冒犯了 因为我是一个37岁的女性
You're offended because I'm a 37-year-old woman,
不是本地人 但是工作做得很好
not from round here, good at my job
而且当上一任资深合伙人退休之后
and when our former senior partner retired,
与你相比 他更愿意选择让我来接替他
he chose me rather than you to take over.
-我们能不能回到程序上来 -你不喜欢我
- Shall we stick to the procedure? - You don't like me.
没错
That's right.
但不是因为你是女人
But it's not because you're a woman
也不是因为你是外地人
or from somewhere else.
你刚来的时候 我...
When you arrived, I was...
我很乐意给你一次机会
I was happy to give you a chance.
但是我看错你了 珍玛 你太自负了
But I've gone off you, Gemma, because it's all gone to your head.
你自认为太聪明了
You think you're so clever.
我们必须解雇你
We have to let you go.
-可不是呢 -你已经受到三次正式警告了
- No shit? - You've had three formal warnings.
我来告诉你 自大的人会有什么后果
I'll tell you what happens to arrogant people.
-你被停职了... -他们只能孤独终老
- You are suspended immediately, pending... - They end up alone!
好了 大家都冷静一下
All right, let's just calm down.
没关系了 我知道你们的意思了
Yes, it's all right. I've got the idea.
杰克
Jack...
我从没见你这样过
Never seen you like that.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
怎么了
Yes?
他已经在里面半个小时了 窗帘还是关着的
He was in there half an hour with the curtains closed.
我...
I...
他们俩现在都出来了 他在道别
And now they've both come out. He's saying goodbye.'
拍张照
Get a picture.
太远了 他们...
I'm too far away. They're...
他们在亲吻
They're kissing.
你还在吗
Are you still there?'
她长什么样子
What does she look like?
跟你差不多高 金发
Your height. Blonde.
他们各自上了车
She's getting in her car. He's gone to his.'
她多大
How old?
我看不清
I can't see.
-拍张照 -不行
- Take a picture. - I can't.
可以的 拍张照
You can! Take a picture.
-拍一张什么都行 -好吧好吧
- Take a picture of anything. - OK. OK. OK.
我现在要整理会议记录了
I'm going to do the minutes now.
-我不知道会议是不是结束了 -结束了
- I wasn't sure if we'd finished. - Yes, I think so.
好吧
Ok.
喂
Yes?
我只能照到这些了
It was all I could get.
很遗憾 你似乎猜对了
Sorry. Looks like you were right.'
你想知道那女的是谁吗
You want to know who it is?
什么
What?
我能查出来
I can find out.
你先进去吧 亲爱的 我...
You go inside, love. I...
我要跟我朋友说几句话
I just need to speak to my friend.
别忘了吃蛋糕 我放在桌子上了
And don't forget the cake. It's on the table.
我在酒吧有个朋友
I've got a mate down the pub.
他是个接待警员 所以能帮忙查下车牌号♥
He's a desk sergeant, so he can do the number plate.
苏珊...
Susan...
帕克斯
Parks.
什么
What?
你认识她吗
You know who that is?
你准备怎么做
What are you going to do?
这讲不通啊...
It doesn't make sense...
-给你 七片药 看看是否有效 -谢谢
- Here... Seven, for now. See how you go. - Yeah, thanks.
我猜是他吵醒了你吧
I assume that he wakes you up?
我工作结束回家后
Look, I come back from work
他每晚都要吵嚷到清晨
and every night he is rowdy and up until the early morning.
如果我能回家后直接入睡...
If I can get in and go straight to sleep...
-或许能轻松些 -你没必要和他在一起
- it makes it easier. - You don't have to stay with him.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
卡莉...
Carly...
给我看看
show me.
是他打的吗
Did he do this?
-卡莉 -是的 昨晚
- Carly? - Last night. Yeah.
他不肯让我一个人清净清净
He just... He won't leave me alone.
不 等等 我需要药
No, wait! I need that!
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我以为我们是去派对
I thought we were going to the party.
-我得先解决些事情 -我们会迟到的
- I need to do something first. - We'll be late!
那也没办法 是7号♥吗
Can't be helped. Number 7?
-你要做什么 -和他谈谈
- What are you going to do? - Have a word.
你不认识他
You don't know him.
这可是你的房♥子 你想让他走吗
It's your house. You want him to leave?
好吧
Right, then.
他的全名是什么
What's his full name?
丹尼尔·斯潘塞
Daniel Spencer.
如果发生任何情况
Any problems, drive away.
开车带汤姆离开 立即报♥警♥
Take Tom, call the police.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a minute.
妈妈
Mum!
你要做什么
What are you doing?
上门问诊
House call.
-是丹尼尔·斯潘塞吗 -你是谁
- Daniel Spencer? - Who are you?
-我是你的医生 -不 你才不是
- I'm your doctor. - No, you're not.
我是诊所的资深合伙人 所以由我全面责任
I'm the senior partner, so I have overall responsibility.
我能进来吗
Could I come in?
医生随机登门拜访是正常的吗
Is this normal, doctors calling round randomly?
并不是 或许你愿意坐下说
Not at all. Perhaps you'd like to sit down?
-为什么 -我认为你应该坐下
- Why? - I think you should.
你知道什么是医疗记录吗
You know what medical records are?
-什么 -我们会记录你和你的医生
- What? - We record every conversation
每次谈话的内容 并将其保存在档案里
that you have with your doctor and it stays on file.
这些记录能说明许多
They can be extremely revealing.
新工作如何
How's the new job?
你负责什么
Responsibility?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有时候 这些记录会被泄露
Occasionally, these records get leaked
被错误的人拿到
and the wrong people get their hands on them.
比如说 让雇主知道
Employers, for instance.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表