剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
你满意了吧
That do it for you?
我怎么知道你会保密
How do I know you won't say anything?
事实上 我们想要的是一样的
We actually want the same thing.
你现在要怎么做
What are you going to do now?
-你是来见洛斯的吗 -嗯
- You're here to see Ros? - Yeah.
珍玛 你该知道你到这儿之前
Gemma, you should know, before you got here...
跟我来吧
Want to come with me?
投诉的问题还没有解决
There is still the outstanding complaint.
所有医生都会受到投诉
All doctors get complaints.
就像我在电♥话♥中所说
And as I said on the phone,
没什么理由能阻止我回来工作
there is no reason I can't come back.
我觉得最好到私密点的地方再谈
I thought we'd go somewhere more private.
你打给我后不久 赛门也打来了
Simon called me just after you did.
他把昨晚的事告诉我了
He told me what happened last night,
我觉得 也许你们最好
and I thought perhaps the best thing would be for you
到一个比较中立的地方谈谈 解决这事
to speak somewhere more neutral, to work this out.
这样 就没人会被夹在中间左右为难
So no-one else is caught up in the middle.
-我就在附近 需要时叫我 -谢谢
- I'll be around if you need me. - Thanks.
凯特说她爸不会再帮忙了
Kate says her dad won't help.
他打算断了资金
He's going to cut me out.
我猜你...
I assume you'd...
已经跟他谈过了
spoken already?
如果他不按你说的做 你就会去议会
If he didn't do what you wanted you'd go to the council...
-揭发利益冲突的事情 -对
- tell them about the conflict of interest. - Yeah.
他会把项目交给新的开♥发♥商
He's going to give the project to a new developer.
等项目完工并售出后
And then, when it's finished and sold,
他会一分不落地把钱还给我
he'll pay me back every penny.
与此同时 他会支付我所有开支
In the meantime, he'll cover my expenses.
我能留住房♥子
I'll keep the house.
拿回所有积蓄
Get the savings back.
这是我的项目 所有工作都是我完成的
It's my project. I did all the work.
你没有自己想的那么帅
You're not as good-looking as you think.
今早是怎么回事 把汤姆放在门口
What was that, this morning? Leaving Tom on the doorstep.
-你告诉他了吗 -这不公平
- Did you tell him? - It's not fair,
让他陷入这种境地
putting him in that position.
他有权知道真♥相♥
He has a right to hear the truth.
我以为你会想自己告诉他
I thought that you would want to do that yourself,
但是... 好吧 我给过你机会了
but, fine, you've had your chance.
求你了 我们能不能试着...
Please, can we just try to...
要么你离开
Either you leave,
要么我告诉警♥察♥
or I tell the police
你伪造了我的签名用于房♥贷抵押
that you forged my signature on the mortgage.
-你在做什么 -你的衣服都是我买♥♥的
- What are you doing? - I bought all your clothes.
事实上 过去两年间所有的东西
In fact, anything from the last two years
都是用我的钱买♥♥的
came out of money that I earned.
这你没法否认 这个是我买♥♥的
You can't argue with that. This.
你的车是我的 这个也是我的
Your car's mine. And this.
我不走 凯特不想离开这里
I'm not leaving. Kate doesn't want to.
而且我也不能离汤姆太远
And I can't live far from Tom
所以我们必须谈谈
so we're just going to have to start to talk.
你必须离开
You have to leave.
-我哪里也不去 -赛门...
- I'm not going anywhere. - Simon...
-珍玛... -怎么了
- Gemma... - What?
你不是还有一部手♥机♥吗
You've got another one.
珍玛 我们能和你谈谈吗
Gemma, can we speak to you?
不能
No.
赛门跟我解释了今早汤姆的事
Simon explained what happened this morning with Tom,
我能理解你... 所以我打给了玛莎
and I can see that you're... I called Martha,
请她来看看你
asked her to come and see you.
-珍玛 -为什么
- Hi, Gemma. - Why?
我真心觉得 这么做对大家都好...
I really think the best thing for us all would be to...
-我只想和你谈谈 -以防你做出后悔的事
- I just want a word. - Before you do something you regret.
我们觉得 让你见见别的人 对你有好处
We think it'd be really good for you to see somebody that's not us,
见见你信任的人
that you trust...
我不知道今早汤姆怎么了
I don't know what happened with Tom this morning
但当他站在门口时 看起来很惊恐
but when he, he was there on the doorstep, he looked terrified.
你...
You...
汤姆
Tom?
你为什么要提汤姆
Why are you talking about Tom?
这就是你为什么不...
Is that why you won't...?
你打算阻止我离开吗
Are you going stop me from leaving?
-当然不是 珍玛 -让开
- Of course not, Gemma. - Move!
珍玛
Gemma!
珍玛
Gemma!
福斯特医生
Doctor Foster!
波比 医生很忙
Poppy, the doctor's busy!
他们给我取下来了 看
They took it off, look!
真棒 但你还是得小心
That's good, but you have to be careful.
取下来更好 但不是很...
It's better, but it's not quite...
-福斯特医生了去了格罗斯特 -不
- Doctor Foster went to Gloucester... - No!
不 波比 我不再是福斯特医生了
No, Poppy, it's not Doctor Foster any more.
我要离婚了
I'm getting divorced.
改掉我的姓氏
And changing my name
是我不幸中的万幸
is what you'd call a "silver lining".
珍玛...
Gemma...
再见
Bye.
停下
Stop.
好好想想
And think.
在事情变糟前 解决问题
Work this out, before it all gets worse.
你想要回车钥匙吗
Do you want your car keys?
-什么 -去捡吧
- What? - Fetch.
我刚接到了你丈夫的电♥话♥
I've just had a call from your husband.
他要求我不准放汤姆离开
He requested that I didn't release Tom.
我丈夫和我已经分开了
My husband and I aren't together any more.
除非你真的认为存在安全隐患
So, unless you honestly think there's a safeguarding issue,
我喝醉了
or that I'm drunk,
精神不稳定
or mentally unwell,
或者会对我儿子造成威胁
or an urgent danger to my son,
不然你就得让我带走他
then you have to let me take him.
立刻
Right now.
她在这儿吗
Is she here?
你说我得去敲门
You say I have to go and knock on a door,
因为爸就在屋里
cos that's where Dad is,
可门一开 你就开走了
and as soon as it's opened you drive off.
屋里有个女孩
Inside there's that girl.
大家都说她是个荡♥妇♥
Everyone's saying she's a slut.
不准说这种话
Don't use words like that.
她就是荡♥妇♥ 我又不傻
She is though, I'm not stupid!
我能猜到发生了什么
I can guess what's happening...
但你什么也不跟我说
but you don't tell me anything.
如果你不告诉我 我就打开车门
If you don't, I'm going to open the door!
好吧
Ok.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你不是想停车吗
You wanted to stop.
你觉得是怎么回事
So, what do you think's going on?
别的家庭 家人会共度时光
Other families, they spend time together.
你总是回来得很晚
You get in so late,
我想和你说说话 但你总说你累了
I want to talk to you, but then, you just say you're so tired.
别人的妈妈 会为孩子付出
Other mums, they do things for their children,
打包午餐 带他们四处玩...
packed lunches, take them places...
这些事情我也有做
I do all those things...
周末给孩子买♥♥新衣服 爱她们的丈夫
buy them new clothes at the weekend. And they love the dads.
而你只会工作
You just work.
你总是在工作
You work all the time.
我觉得爸爸受够了
So, I think dad got sick of it
于是和别的女孩上了床
and went to have sex with that other girl.
现在 你们彼此憎恶 想要离婚
And now, you both hate each other and want to get a divorce.
-你觉得是我的错 -爸陪我玩
- You think it's my fault? - Dad has fun with me.
我们一起做事情 他陪着我
We do stuff. He's there!
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表