剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
他们松了一大口气
They breathe a sigh of relief.
因为我不知道你是不是故意为之
Because I don't know if you mean to,
但你让他们觉得卑微
but you make them feel inadequate,
哪怕你说你喜欢他们
and even though you say you like them,
显然你认为自己高人一等
it's clear you think you're very slightly better.
比我们任何人都要优越
Better than all of us.
我在网上发的那些话 或许是编造的
Those stories I put online, they may be made up...
但它们的内容都是真的
but what they're saying is all true.
删了吧
Delete them.
好
Sure.
但这才不是她过来的原因
But that's not WHY she came round.
对吧 我会删掉那些评论
Is it? So, I'd remove the messages.
你今晚是过来揭露你的秘密的
You came here tonight to reveal your secret.
或许是想拆散我们
Break us up, maybe.
但是 瞧瞧
But, look.
我们仍然在一起
We're still together.
对吧
Aren't we?
没错
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么样
How was it?
有人打电♥话♥来吗
Has anyone called?
这里吗 今晚 没有
Here? Tonight? No.
好吧
OK. Well...
他不在这里 这就是结果
He's not here, that's how it went.
-你们去哪了 -去吃晚餐
- Where did you go? - For dinner.
所以他现在和她在一起吗
So, is he staying with her?
汤姆怎么样
How's Tom been?
我们看了会电视 然后他就上♥床♥了
We watched TV and then he went to bed.
我想他现在已经睡着了
He's asleep now, I think.
伊索贝尔 走吧 亲爱的
Isobel? Come on, love.
是时候回家了 拿下我的东西 好吗
It's time to go home, grab my stuff, will you?
我就不再打扰你了
I'll... just... leave you to it.
来吧
Come on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你喜欢藏着秘密 是吗
You like secrets, don't you?
又不是只有我一个人喜欢秘密
I'm not the only one.
我想把孩子留下
I want to keep it.
好
Ok.
你呢
Do you?
当然
Yeah.
今早我去和爸爸谈谈
I could talk to Dad this morning.
和他解释 让他继续投资 对吧
Explain. Get him to keep the funding going, right?
这是我们所需要的
That's what we need.
如果你觉得你可以的话
If you think you can.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是...
I'm...
你是...
You're...
我爸爸在这儿吗
Is my dad here?
他...是的
He... Yeah.
进来吧
Yeah, come in.
赛门 你儿子来了
Simon. It's your son.
伙计 你怎么...
Hey, mate, what are you...?
妈妈说她有些事要忙
Mum said that she had some stuff to do,
但你在这儿 你会送我去上学的
but that you'd be here, and you'd take me to school.
-发生了什么 -好吧 我来送你
- What's going on? - Yeah, OK... I can take you.
-她是谁 -这是我的朋友 凯特
- Who's she? - This is my friend, Kate.
你的"朋友"
Your "Friend"?
我和妈妈吵架了 凯特同意我住在客房♥里
Mum and me had a row, Kate let me stay in the spare room.
-你多大了 -23岁
- How old are you? - 23.
你们俩做♥爱♥了吗
Are you having sex with each other?
-什么 -汤姆
- What?! - Tom...!
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
伙计 听着
Mate, listen.
凯特只是个朋友
Kate's just a friend.
我保证 好吗
Promise. Yeah?
你先待在这儿 我上去拿东西
Now, you stay here, I'll get my stuff,
然后就送你 好吗 等我两分钟
take you in, OK? Two minutes.
我们得开你的车
We'll have to take your car.
-你是安德鲁·帕克斯的姐姐 -是的
- You're Andrew Parks's sister. - Yeah.
-在球队里 好几个人都喜欢你 -好吧
- At the football, some of them fancied you. - OK.
但之后你弟弟说他们不该喜欢你
But then your brother said they shouldn't
因为你是个荡♥妇♥
because you're a slut
总是和很多人上♥床♥
and have sex with loads of people all the time.
安德鲁不怎么喜欢我 他胡说呢
Andrew doesn't like me very much. He makes things up.
-那么 这是真的 -这...
- Is it... true, though? - It...
女性可以依自己的意愿享受性♥爱♥ 汤姆
Women can have as much sex as they like, Tom.
-和男人一样 -那也别上我爸爸
- Just like men. - Not with Dad though!
他刚刚已经和你说了
He just told you.
我们只是好朋友
We're good... friends.
好吗
Ok?
-我可以把你送到门口的 -不用了多谢
- I can drop you by the gate. - No, thanks.
亚当
Adam!
我们得解决这事
We need to sort this out.
你不用按门铃
You don't have to ring the bell.
-妈妈人呢 -偏头痛
- Where's Mum? - Migraine.
所以他先做了什么
So, what did he do first?
是先拿了我的钱 还是先睡了我女儿
Get my money or sleep with my daughter?
我们是在那次聚会上遇到的
We met at that networking event...
那时我正在调酒
when I was doing the drinks.
我们先是聊天 后来相处得很愉快
We talked, we got on.
-他是要利用你来接近我 -爸爸
- He was using you to get to me. - Dad...
他没告诉你我们在合作
He didn't tell you we were working together.
他是在保护我
He was protecting me.
好吧 不管他和你说了什么
Right. Well, whatever he said to you,
但他真的不擅长做生意
he's very bad at business.
起初 我以为他真有机遇
At first, I thought he was onto something,
但随着我们合作的深入
but then the further we got,
我开始觉得被他骗了
I started smelling... bullshit.
他一直不走运
He's been unlucky.
亲爱的 你太天真了
Sweetheart, that is naive,
他一直很幸运
He's been incredibly lucky,
但是他自己搞砸了每一步
but he's messed it up every step of the way.
但你必须得继续啊
Well, you have to keep going.
和他一起 继续给他钱吗 恐怕不行
With him? Giving him money? I don't think so.
爸爸 他花了那么久才告诉你的唯一原因
Dad, the only reason he took so long to tell you...
不是他告诉我的 是他妻子说的
He didn't tell me. His wife did!
让我讲完
Let me finish!
他不想让他的妻子和汤姆一无所有
He didn't want to leave her and Tom with nothing.
你以为我结婚后没有和其他女人在一起过吗
You think I haven't looked at another women since I married?
我有过
I have.
我当然有过
Of course I have.
没错 我拼命工作
Yeah, I work hard
以兑现对你母亲的承诺
to fulfil the promise for your mum.
是啊 你还是那么了不起
Yeah, well, you're amazing, as always
好吧 那就别帮他
Fine, don't help him, then.
就当是帮帮我
Do it for me.
你犯了错
You made a mistake.
你是成年人了 要自己承担后果
You're an adult and there are consequences.
你甚至都不打算抱抱我
You're not even going to hug me.
我当然要抱抱你 过来
Course I am. Come here.
来
Come here.
爸
Dad?
我没打掉孩子
I'm still pregnant.
你不能就这么弃他于不顾
You can't just walk away from him.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我们会照顾你和孩子
All right. We'll look after you and the child.
如果你需要 这里有你的房♥间
You have a room here if you need it.
需要时 你永远可以回来 永远可以
You can always come back if you need to. Always.
但他别想再从我这里拿到一分钱
But he's getting no more money from me.
永远别想
Ever.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表