剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
所以我不需要做任何事
So I don't need to do anything?
继续吃这些药
Keep taking these.
但除此之外 什么都不用
But other than that, no.
太好了
Good.
珍玛
Gemma...
真是太谢谢你了
thank you so much.
不客气
No problem.
福斯特医生在倾盆大雨中走去格罗斯特
Dr Foster went to Gloucester in the pouring rain.
她踩到了她面前的一个泥坑中
She stepped in a puddle right up to her middle
然后从此便消失不见了
and never was seen again!
好吧 我希望不会
Well, I hope not!
很高兴见到你 波比
It's good to see you, Poppy.
-你可真勇敢 -谢谢
- You're very brave. - Thanks!
再见
Bye.
我做了科学作业 哈利给我检查了
I did my science and Harry checked it,
-所以我知道我做对了 -哈利很厉害吗
- so I know I got it right. - Right, is Harry good?
他是个天才 他的智商超高 有140
He's a genius. He did his IQ and got 140, which is loads.
珍玛
Gemma?
你好 你怎么样啊
Hi! How are you?
抱歉 我不
Oh, sorry, I don't...
我是贝琪 赛门的助手
Oh, Becky. Simon's assistant.
没错
Oh, yes.
你没认出我没关系 毕竟很久不见了
You didn't recognise me. It's fine. It's been a while.
-你好 汤姆 好久不见 -你好
- Hi, Tom! Haven't seen you in ages. - Hi.
你女儿来海布瑞克了吗
So your daughter goes to Highbrook?
伊索贝尔 是啊 她刚转到这上学
Isobel. Yeah, she just started.
我和她爸去年六月刚刚分开 所以
Me and her dad broke up middle of last year, so...
好遗憾
Oh, sorry.
我们只是觉得伊索贝尔可能需要一个新的开始
Yeah, well, we just thought Isobel might like a new start, so...
还有家庭作业俱乐部简直太棒了
Oh, and the homework club is a blessing!
我可以全天工作 下班 锁门
I can do the whole day, finish off, lock up
然后五点半自己来这接她
and be here at 5.30 to pick her up myself.
很抱歉我刚刚没认出你来
I'm so sorry I didn't recognise you.
没事 很少有人能认出我
Oh, no! No-one does anymore.
分手之后 我想重新开始 所以染了金发
After the split, I wanted a new start, too. So I went blonde.
我妈可不高兴了
Mum wasn't happy.
说我像苔丝·达利 就好像这是件坏事似的
Said I looked like Tess Daly, as if that's a bad thing.
但我喜欢 我妈气疯了
But I like it. And Mum's mad, so...
总而言之 我们回头见啦
Anyway, I'll see you soon.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
走吧
Ok?
妈妈
Mum?
-妈妈 -来了
- Mum! - Yeah!
你知道人脚一共有多少块骨头吗
Do you know how many bones there are in the human foot?
26块
26.
还有33个关节
And 33 joints.
以及100多块肌肉 肌腱和韧带
And more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments.
妈妈 你真是个怪才
Mum, you're a geek.
我知道
I know.
我堵了20分钟的车
I was stuck in traffic for 20 minutes
但考虑到我今天开工比较晚 所以我觉得
but, bearing in mind I started late today,
我完成得还是很不错的 而且我还买♥♥酒了
I think I've done pretty well. What's more, I have wine.
完美
Perfect.
我能帮什么忙吗
Can I do anything?
你可以给我先来一杯
You can pour me a glass.
趁我还没忘
Oh, before I forget...
颜色还可以吧
Did you cope with the colour?
这个颜色还好
The colour was fine.
伙计 你今晚要来打声招呼吗
Mate, you going to come and say hello tonight?
-不要 -为什么不呢
- No. - Why not?
妈妈告诉我 我不用去
Mum said I don't have to.
你不再是个小孩了
You're not a kid anymore.
是啊 但你总是拖着不让我走 还总讲老故事
Yeah, but you never let me leave and you tell these stories.
你决定吧
Up to you.
好的
Right.
那 跟我讲讲你上周末吧
So... tell me about your weekend.
好吧 我们去开会了
Er... well, it's a conference.
一大群男人聚在廉价的宾馆里
A load of men gather in a cheap hotel,
谈论计划立法的问题
talk about planning legislation.
那晚上呢 你出去了吗
What about the evenings? Do you go out?
偶尔出去
Occasionally.
每晚都在赌场度过
Every night in the casino.
轮盘赌 鸡尾酒 美人...
Roulette, cocktails, beautiful women...
我去的是赫默尔亨普斯特德[英国国会选区]
It's Hemel Hempstead.
赌场有什么好玩的
What's so fun about casinos?
毕竟你总会以输结尾
I mean, in the end, you always lose.
让我来解释一下...
Well, now, let me explain...
不 别解释
No, I don't think you will.
再见 妈妈
OK, see you later, Mum.
-你想带瓶果汁上楼吗 -不了 谢谢
- Do you want a juice to take up? - No, thanks.
-欢迎 -来得正巧
- Hey! Welcome. - Hey! Good timing!
-你刚到家吗 -我们看见你停车了
- Have you just got in? - We saw you pull up.
我得去买♥♥酒啊
I had to stop for booze.
-没必要 -你好
- No need! - Hello.
就是那种你感觉...
Just the kind of thing you feel...
那是个度假村 不过还挺不错
It was a resort. But it, you know, it really wasn't bad.
打开门就是沙滩
You know, open the door and you were right there on the beach.
还有为孩子们准备的活动
Yeah, and they have activities for children.
汤姆一定会喜欢那里的
I'm sure Tom would love it.
-那里到处都是孩子 -叫喊的孩子
- There's kids everywhere. - Screaming!
他们只是觉得好玩
They were just having fun!
他竟然让他们闭嘴
He told them to shut up.
我没叫他们闭嘴
I did not tell them to shut up!
说什么"安静点" 像个老头子
"Pipe down," like an old man!
只是个说法
It's an expression.
你可以想象一下 那让我们有多"受欢迎"
You can imagine how popular that made us.
小珍讨厌被困的感觉
Gem hates feeling trapped,
因此度假村可能不太合适我们
so I'm not sure a resort's really our kind...
才不是因为我 我没关系的
It's not me! I'd be fine.
我们没必要待在海边
There's no point in us staying near the sea.
是因为你不喜欢水
You don't like water.
他甚至洗澡时也会紧张
He's even nervous in the shower.
什么
What?
-问题在于他不会游泳 -我会游泳
- He can't swim, is the issue. - I can.
-不算吧 -你在学校没学过吗
- Barely. - Didn't you learn at school?
我有哮喘 所以...
I had asthma, so...
长大之后好了很多
Yeah, I grew out of it.
我救过他一次
I rescued him once.
天啊 小珍 真的吗 我觉得我们不用...
Jesus, Gem, really? I don't think we have to...
我觉得要说
I think we do.
-我肯定给你们讲过 -没有
- I must've told you. - Don't think so!
我们当时在希腊的海滩上度假
Oh, we were on holiday in Greece. On the beach.
他下海想去"戏水"
And he goes in for what I can only assume was meant to be a paddle.
两分钟后 我扭头去看
Two minutes later, I look over,
发现他被冲到深处 快淹死了
realise he's been swept out and he's drowning.
-我就扔下一切 跑过去救他 -《海滩游侠》
- So I leave our stuff and run to help. - Baywatch.
-没错 就是《海滩游侠》 -慢动作
- Baywatch, right. Exactly. - Slow motion.
你可以停止想象那个画面了
You can stop thinking about it now!
我游过去 把他救回岸边
I swim over, get him back to the shore
他没事了
and he's fine.
但他还故意咳嗽和喘息 吓唬我
But of course, he's coughing and wheezing and playing it up.
那都是真的
It was real, actually.
而且很丢脸
And very humiliating.
当时我们才刚交往了一两个月
We'd only been together a month or two.
是三个月
Three months!
对 但问题是...
Yeah, right. But here's the thing...
-我无法呼吸 差点死了 -差点死了
- I can hardly breathe. I nearly died. - Nearly died?
是的
Yeah.
那次意外让我意识到
But what happened made me realise...
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表