剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
Did he?
你有心事吧
There's something in your head.
你能帮我保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
别开玩笑了 珍玛 我是个酒鬼
Don't be ridiculous, Gemma. I'm an alcoholic.
我当然能保密
Of course I can keep a secret.
赛门跟别的女人睡了
Simon's been sleeping with another woman.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你们两个是不是要
Are you two...?
我还没告诉他我知道了
I haven't told him that I know.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不是那种
Because I'm not that woman
被丈夫背叛
that gets cheated on and...
发现真♥相♥之后对丈夫尖叫的女人
finds out and has screaming rows.
我不是
And I'm not...
会要求抚养费跟离婚那些事的女人
maintenance and divorce and all that stuff.
我不至于那么卑微
I'm better than that.
我很聪明
I'm clever.
对
Yeah, and, er...
那我也不是三周没洗澡的悲伤鳏夫
I'm not a pissed widower who hasn't showered in three weeks.
我也很聪明
I'm clever, too.
聪明根本没意义
Doesn't mean a thing.
那个女人 她今天来看诊
She came to the surgery today, this other woman,
我做了一些检查
and I did some tests.
结果她怀孕了
Turns out she's pregnant.
她决定堕胎 不告诉任何人
She's decided to have an abortion and not tell anyone.
她去找你看诊吗
She went to see you?
我跟她说我是唯一有空的医生
I told her I was the only doctor available.
小心点
Be careful...
-好 -其实我不是太惊讶
- Yeah. - I'm not entirely surprised.
赛门二十几岁时很风流
In his 20s, Simon used to sleep around.
总是待在皇冠酒吧
Always in the Crown.
每周都换不同的女伴
Different girl every other week.
赛门
Simon?
然后他跟你从伦敦回来时
Then when he came back from London with you,
我们都以为他长大了
we all thought he'd grown up.
没人跟我说过这件事
No-one's ever told me that before.
没人会说的
Well, they wouldn't.
他爸爸对他妈妈不忠 对吧
His dad cheated on his mum, didn't he?
-离开她了 -对
- Left her. - Yeah.
而我爸爱喝苏格兰威士忌
My dad loved Scotch.
有其父必有其子
Sons are their fathers.
希望不是
I hope not.
已经三周了 水槽也坏了吗
Three weeks, you couldn't use the sink?
听着 虽然被人拖回家
Look, while it's been lovely
让人感觉很棒
to be dragged home by someone
而且这个人其实还比我惨
who's actually more depressed than myself,
但或许我们今晚就到此为止了吧
maybe we should call it a night?
-怎么了 -痛风
- What's wrong? - Gout.
我自己诊断的 不用你检查
Diagnosed by me. You don't need to see it.
我要去睡了
I'm going to bed.
你不能这样过日子
You can't live like this.
你应该告诉他你知道了
You should tell him you know.
告诉他 她怀孕了
Tell him she's pregnant.
伦理上我不能说
I'm not ethically allowed to.
告诉他一切
Tell him all of it.
然后 带你儿子一起离开
Then... take your son and leave.
重新开始
Start again.
那只是暂时的放纵 并不
It's just a fling. It doesn't...
并不代表他不会重蹈覆辙
It doesn't mean he won't do it again.
他一辈子都住在这里 你不需要留在这里
Look, he's lived here all his life. You don't need to stay.
有时候 所处之地才是问题所在
Sometimes, it's the place that's the problem.
我早上醒来发现你不在床上
I woke up this morning and you weren't there.
我下楼工作 我睡不着
I came down to work. I couldn't sleep.
我昨晚睡得很死
I was dead to the world.
这几周的时间过得好慢
Weeks are long at the moment.
我知道你已经习惯了 不过
I know that's always true for you, but...
我们一周内会开始建造 所以要全力以赴
we start the build in a week, so it's full on, you know?
而且昨天跟汤姆跑来跑去
And all that running around with Tom yesterday...
你出轨了
You're having an affair.
对吧
Aren't you?
我很确定
I'm convinced of it.
你很确定
You're convinced?
好
Ok...
如果你真出轨了 有两件事要讨论
There would be two things, if you were.
一件是那段关系本身
There would be the relationship itself.
性关系等等
The sex, all of that.
-另一件是你说了谎 -小珍
- And then there would be the lie. - Gem...
我认为我
I...I think that I...
可以接受那段关系
could accept the relationship,
最终可以
eventually...
只要你跟她彻底断了
if you put an end to it.
我们结婚时曾说
We said, when we got married,
我们这一生
that there would probably be other people
可能会爱上其他人
that we fancied over a lifetime.
对 我们确实说过
Yep, yep. Yes, we did say that.
所以说谎才是更严重的问题
So the lie would be the bigger problem.
如果你有了婚外情
If you'd been with someone else
又不直接告诉我
and you didn't just come out and tell me,
那么这就是真正的背叛
then that would be the real betrayal.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
我不想亲自证明 不想抓奸
And I don't want to prove it. I don't want to catch you.
我要你诚实
I want you to be honest.
主动点 告诉我就行
Unprompted. To just tell me.
说"对 我很抱歉 但我确实出轨了"
To say, "Yes. I'm sorry. But, yes."
"我在跟别人交往"
"I have been seeing someone else."
你可以的
You can.
然后
And then...
我们可以一起讨论所有的后果
all of the consequences, we can talk about all of it together.
虽然很困难 但是这样更好
But that'd be hard, but it'll be better.
对我们都是
For both of us.
因为 其实
Because... actually...
即使你出轨了
even if you have done this...
我还是非常爱你
I think I still really love you.
我没有
I'm not.
你怎么会这么想
Where has this come from?
你跟踪我到妈妈那里 现在又这样
You... you follow me to Mum's and now this.
为什么你会突然以为
Why would you suddenly think...?
没事
It's OK.
不重要了 你说没有 那就没有吧
It doesn't matter. You've said you're not. You're not.
你真觉得我会这么对你吗
You really think I could do that to you?
你只是工作太累了
It's working too hard.
对 工作
Yeah. Work.
就是这样
That's it.
我要走了
Excuse me.
汤姆 睡得好吗
Hey, Tom. Sleep well?
麦片粥在那里 亲爱的
Cereal's there, love.
你要吃烤面包吗 确定吗
You want toast? Sure?
早安
Morning!
要搭便车吗 后视镜什么的一应俱全
Fancy a drive? It's got wing mirrors and everything!
别烦她
Leave her alone!
我的两个闹钟七点半响了
My two alarms go off at 7:30
然后有个女人到我家门口
and then a woman arrives at my door,
推门进来 开始收拾我的行李
pushes in, starts packing my bag.
告诉我她叫凯西 有辆出租车在等我
Informs me her name is Casey and there's a taxi waiting.
是卡莉
Carly.
她告诉我 如果我不上车
She tells me, if I don't get in it,
珍玛·福斯特会报♥警♥逮捕我
Gemma Foster will have me arrested.
醉酒时行医
Practising medicine while under the influence.
如果我需要 可以找到很多证据
Plenty of evidence, if I need it.
你要去度假了
You're going on holiday.
我付不起度假的费用
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表