剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
福斯特医生
第二季 第一集
汤姆
要多浓的
妈妈
香浓 爱你
帕明斯特诊所
他自己选的 大小刚好 不用调整尺寸
He chose it himself. It fits perfectly. No sizing needed.
这肯定是好兆头 对吧
That's a sign, right?
洛斯
Ros.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你下载那个手♥机♥软件了吗
Did you download the app yet?
你应该下载
You should!
汤姆·福斯特
-她打到球了 -闭嘴
- She hit the ball! - Shut up!
可算打到了
At last!
安娜和尼尔·贝克
是妈妈
It's Mum.
那是什么
What's that?
请柬
An invitation.
什么请柬
To what?
汤姆
Tom...
-谁寄来的 -爸爸
- Who's it from? - Dad.
他们要回来了
They're coming back.
我们回来了 而且 我们结婚了
赛门与凯特
邀您来新家参加婚礼
帕明斯特英亩地高屋
他们怎么没告诉我们
Why didn't they tell us?
没事的
It's OK.
会没事的
It'll be OK.
是谁
Who is it?
是马克斯跟伊西 别担心 没人诱♥奸♥我
It's Max and Issie. Don't worry, no-one's grooming me.
除了马克斯 因为他想要我帮他写物理作业
Except Max, cos he wants me to do his physics homework.
好了
Done.
爸爸住得近一点 可能很不错
It could be good, Dad being closer.
为什么
How?
这样你可以更常跟他在一起
So you could spend more time with him.
我不去
I'm not going.
马克斯的爸妈下周末不在 我宁愿去他那里
Max's parents are away next weekend. I think I'd rather go there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好好睡
Sleep well.
赛门
珍玛 我们下周搬回帕明斯特
我们的新家在帕明斯特英亩地高屋
珍玛 我们下周搬回帕明斯特
我们的新家在帕明斯特英亩地高屋
就是想告诉你一声
我们能买♥♥这栋房♥子 你很惊讶吗
Are you surprised that we could buy here?
猜想我是不是离婚时藏钱了 我没有
Wondering if I kept money from you in the divorce? I didn't.
我保证我当时完全诚实
I promise I was completely honest.
现在只是处境有变而已
This is simply a change of circumstance.
你不用亲自过来
You didn't need to come here in person.
你知道英亩地是什么样子
You know what The Acres is like.
你不用下车 还四处逛
You didn't need to get out, walk around...
走进门
walk in.
你来这里一定有其他原因
Must've been another reason why you came.
你好吗
How are you?
-不错 -不错
- Good. - Good.
-你看起来很好 -没错
- You seem well. - Yeah, I am.
-你想起过我吗 -什么
- Do you think about me? - What?
你不可能结束15年婚姻后就彻底没感情了对吧
You can't end 15 years of marriage and just switch it off, can you?
我有时甚至会梦到你
I even dream about you sometimes.
我只是说实话 你以前一直让我说实话
Just being honest. What you always asked for.
我以为你在伦敦过得不错
I thought you were doing all right in London.
经济上过得不错 但汤姆在这里
Doing all right financially, but Tom's here
我知道事情发生后你没看过我俩相处
and I know you've not seen us together since it happened,
但不论他回来告诉你什么 我们相处得很好
but whatever he goes back and tells you, we get on quite well.
-那是因为他的努力 -我希望更常看到他
- He makes an effort. - Yeah, well, I'd like to see more of him
还有 凯特的朋友与家人都在这里
and Kate's friends are here, her family.
搬回来显然是最好的决定
It's clearly the best thing to do.
困难的是当初离开这里
No, the difficult thing was leaving in the first place.
但当时对你而言 那是正确的决定 对吧
But that was the right thing at the time, wasn't it, for you?
-你决定离开 -没错 为了给你空间
- You decided to go. - Yes, we did, to give you space.
但我希望两年足够了
But hopefully two years is enough.
约克夏红茶
Yorkshire Tea.
就像我们以前喝的
Like we used to get.
加奶跟一颗糖
Milk, one sugar?
对
Yeah.
如此了解一个好久不见的人 很奇怪吧
It's odd knowing someone so well, isn't it, that you never see?
或许不再那么了解了
Maybe not so well any more.
至少选对茶了
Got the tea right.
汤姆会来派对吗
Is Tom coming to the party?
珍玛 你好安静
Gemma, you're very quiet.
我们好久没说过话了
We haven't spoken to each other in a long time
你却几乎没开口
and you've hardly opened your mouth.
-汤姆周末要参加另一个派对 -他
- Tom has another party at the weekend. - He...
珍玛 他才15岁就这么忙吗 我是他爸爸
Gemma, he's 15 and he's what, too busy? I'm his dad.
他说了算
It's up to him.
那是新上衣吗
Is that a new top?
什么 不是
What? No.
不是 这是我们的婚礼与乔迁喜宴
No. It's our wedding, our house-warming.
他是住在你那里 但他也是我们家的一份子
Sure, he's under your roof, but he's part of our family too.
其实我是鼓励他来的
Actually, I did encourage him,
但他坚决认为派对会很糟糕
but he felt very strongly that it would be awful.
-告诉他没得选 -他不是小孩子了
- Tell him he has to. - He's not a child.
是啊 就像你以前常说的 家庭第一
He is and, like you, used to say, family first.
那得看你怎么定义"家庭"了
That depends on how you define "family".
你现在跟谁在一起吗 有新男友吗
Are you with anyone at the moment? Is there anyone new?
-茶我就不喝了 -看来是没有了
- I might leave the tea. - I hear not.
太难喝
Bad taste.
因为你会来这里实在很奇怪
Because it's odd that you're here.
我礼貌性地给你发了那条短♥信♥
I send you that text out of courtesy
结果不到24小时我就发现你来打探了
and within 24 hours I find you poking around.
这太奇怪了
That's strange.
抱歉 但我在收拾这里时
And forgive me but I've seen some of our friends
跟我们的几个朋友见过面
while I've been sorting this place out
他们说你整天只是工作
and they say you just work,
回家 再去工作
go home, work again,
只跟你的小团体见面 毫无变化
only see your little group. Nothing's changed.
-我得走了 -你的生活一切照旧 但没了我
- I need to go... - Your same life but without me.
趁你还没变得更有攻击性
Before you get any more aggressive.
我没有半点攻击你的意思
I'm not being aggressive at all.
上次我们共处一室时
The last time we were in a room together,
你打得我失去了意识
you knocked me unconscious.
是的 然后我留下了案底
Yes, and I've got a criminal record.
我被罚做社区服务
I did community service.
我认识的所有人 他们发现我做了什么之后
Everyone I know, when they found out about what I'd done,
所有人都退避三舍了
took a step back.
我邀请了朋友来这个派对
I've invited friends to the party.
就凭我这名声 要是有人来就真是奇迹了
It'll be a miracle if, with my reputation, anybody turns up,
但起码我在试着继续向前
but at least I'm trying to move on.
我觉得你也得这么做
I think that's what you need to do.
我不是在说教 但你该放下我了
Not being patronising, but leave me behind.
当然我们有时候会想起彼此
Of course we think about each other sometimes,
但直接出现在我家 拜托
but turning up at my house? Come on.
你连样子都没变 还是那辆车
You even look the same. The car.
还有那上衣 你说得没错
And you're right, that top,
那上衣有多少年了 你买♥♥的时候我们...
how old is that top? You had it when we...
好吧
Ok.
告诉汤姆他应该来
Tell Tom he should be there.
时间算得挺准
Cutting it fine.
什么
Sorry?
差不多到时间了 要帮忙吗
Well, it's nearly time. Oh, do you want a hand?
谢谢 不用
Thanks. I'm fine.
可能只是我不喜欢急匆匆 所以总是早到
Maybe it's just me but I hate rushing so I always get here early,
在街角的贩卖♥♥♥车♥上点杯咖啡
order a coffee from the van on the corner.
你试过那里的咖啡吗
Have you tried their coffee?
开了好几年了
It's been there years.
-老板人很好 -叫托尼
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表