剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
How did you do?
我进球了
Erm, I scored.
-真的吗 -当然 对面还是专业守门员呢
- No! Did you? - Yeah, and he was a professional keeper.
其实汤姆真的很厉害 他们都说他最棒了
Tom was really good, actually. They said he was the best.
干得漂亮
Well done!
真高兴你们玩得这么开心
I am so pleased you had a good time.
是啊
Yeah.
工作怎么样
How was work?
-一团糟 -怎么了
- A mess. - Why?
就是那些预约而已
Just appointments, you know?
那你还好吧 感觉好些了吗
You all right, though? You feeling better?
-好多了 -太好了
- Yeah. - Good.
妈妈 你下次也该来
You should come next time, Mum.
看他再摔一遍 真的是太搞笑了
Watch him have another turn. You'd find it really funny.
-爸 没打中 -知道了 好吧
- Dad, that missed. - Yeah, all right!
下周末 我们一定会进球的
Next weekend, we'll find a goal,
踢点球 这件事就翻篇了
we'll do penalties and settle this.
你丢得起那个人吗
Can you deal with the humiliation?
-他跟其他男人一样 -你什么意思
- He's just like all of them. - What do you mean?
-男人都这样 -真的吗
- It's what men are like. - Really?
当然 统计上已经证实这一点了
Yeah. It's been proven statistically.
男人都喜欢22岁的女人
Men all fancy 22-year-old women.
不管他们自己年龄多大
Doesn't matter how old they are themselves
不管他们自己怎么说 他们就是想跟姑娘滚床单
or what they say, that's just who they're after, sexually.
其实他们也许还爱着他们的另一半
They might happen to like their partner as well
但从生物的角度来看
but, biologically,
22岁和能生育 这才最重要
22 and fertile is what it's all about.
他就是在火热夏天乱搞了一下 他会回来的
He's just had a hot summer and messed it up. He'll come back.
你爱他 不是吗
I mean, you love him, don't you?
等这些都结束了 她也做掉孩子了
When it's done and she's got rid of the baby,
好好教训教训他
give him hell
然后就和好如初吧
and then let him back.
我不应该告诉他吗 给他个机会去
I shouldn't tell him? Give him a chance to...
告诉他
Tell him?
你有时候真的有点天真 不是吗
You're sort of innocent sometimes, aren't you?
但很明显 你不是天真的人
I mean, you're not. Clearly.
可你会把世界想得过于美好
But you think the world's better than it is.
谢了
Yes.
-我一会儿去找你 -好的
- I'll join you. - Ok.
你在喝什么
What are you drinking?
-贝克啤酒 -贝克啤酒和一杯朗姆可乐
- Beck's. - Beck's and a rum and Coke.
你说你会在半夜
I thought when you said
喝两杯的时候
you had a drink in the middle of the night,
我还以为你是在自家厨房♥喝呢
you meant in your kitchen.
你怎么在这
Why are you here?
这可是周六晚上啊 安瓦尔
Well, it's Saturday night, Anwar,
而且你也能看出来 我喜欢派对
and, as you can see, I'm a party girl.
其实我也睡不着
I couldn't sleep, either.
为什么
Why not?
有太多烦心事了
Got a lot going on.
-哪方面的事 -家事
- Like what? - At home.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
跟我聊聊你吧
Tell me about you.
你今天早上还有些话没说 是不是
You were holding something back this morning, weren't you?
一些难于启齿的事
Something you weren't saying.
-我结婚了 -好的
- I'm married. - Ok.
艾丽莎怀孕六个月了
Alesha's six months pregnant.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
五年前 我就有过这种头晕的感觉
Five years ago, I had this... dizziness.
他们最后做了扫描 发现我脑子里有肿瘤
They eventually did a scan and found a tumour, in my brain.
而且没法手术
Couldn't operate.
当时他们说这个肿瘤不是恶性的
Said it wasn't doing any harm at that point,
但它一直在变大
but it was growing
然后 某一天 它就会害死我
and that, one day, it would kill me.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我本来应该当时就告诉艾丽莎的
I should've told Alesha at the time.
-我只是不想吓跑她 -她不知道吗
- I just didn't want to scare her away. - She doesn't know?
如果我现在告诉她
If I tell her now,
她一定会问我为什么一直以来
she'll ask why did you make all these promises,
对她许下这些诺言 成家生子
start a family, all this time...?
再做一次扫描吧
Go for another scan.
我去看病就是想了解症状是否吻合
I came in because it'd be good to know if the symptoms fit.
我要死了吗
Is this it?
你之前没告诉我你的病史
You didn't tell me your history.
那你现在怎么想
What do you think now?
我也不能确定
I can't be sure.
那你能猜猜吗
Well, can you guess?
-症状吻合 告诉你妻子吧 -是啊
- The symptoms fit. Talk to your wife. - Right.
这是两回事
There's two things.
犯错是一回事 撒谎来掩盖错误是另一回事
There's the mistake and then there's the lie to cover it up,
-其实原谅犯错要容易得多 -你真这么想
- and the mistake is a lot easier to forgive. - You reckon?
我深有体会
I know.
如果我告诉她 那就完了
If I tell her, that'll be it.
反正她最后也会发现的
She'll find out eventually.
她会在你的记录档案中看到的
She'll see it in your notes.
-病历是保密的 -不是说病历
- Medical records are confidential. - Not the medical records.
尸检报告
The post mortem.
抱歉 但是你娶了她
Sorry, but you married her.
你已经做出了承诺
You've made a promise.
家里有烦心事
Trouble at home.
肯定跟你老公有关
Something's happened with your husband.
能让你这个年纪的女人半夜跑到酒吧来
That's what normally sends women your age to a bar
一般都是这种事 没说错吧
in the middle of the night, yeah?
-没错 -听着 我处理过很多离婚
- Yeah. - See, I do a lot of divorce
你应该知道 即使女方可能会
and you should know that a woman
得到房♥子 财产 孩子这些东西
might get the house, the assets, the children,
但并不意味女人就赢了
but that doesn't mean that she's won.
因为过不了几年 男人就会另觅新欢
Because, a few years later, he's with someone new,
赚着大把票子 还不用负什么责任
making lots of money, no real responsibility.
但女人却仍然在苦苦挣扎
But she is struggling.
孩子和工作缠身 没时间开始新生活
Kids, work, no time to move on.
我们都在面对解决不了的问题
We've all got problems that we can't solve.
告诉你妻子真♥相♥
Tell your wife the truth.
我做不到
I can't.
-我们赶紧走吧 -好的
- We've got to go. - Ok.
我要走这边
I'm this way.
多少钱
How much?
不用了
It doesn't matter.
不 告诉我
No, go on.
香烟七块钱 打火机两块五
7 for the cigarettes, 2.50 for the lighter.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你一个人回家没问题吧
You'll be all right getting back?
谁说我要回家了
Who says I'm going back?
注意安全
Be careful, yeah?
晚安
Night.
要喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
这里怎么了
What's going on in there?
淋浴器坏了
Shower's broken.
没牛奶
No milk.
冰箱也坏了
Fridge doesn't work.
你家真是一团糟 杰克
Your flat's a shithole, Jack.
你大可直接回家
You're very welcome to go home.
我们刚搬到这里时
When we first moved here,
你跟大卫邀我们过来吃晚餐 照顾我们
you and David had us over for dinner and looked after us.
-你记得吗 -记得
- You remember? - Yeah.
缺了大卫真不行
David's missed.
你应该看得出来
As you can see.
你们在一起多久了
How long were you together?
30年
30 years.
-你出过轨吗 -没有
- Did you ever cheat? - No.
他有吗
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表