剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
他是有时间 可他不挣钱
He has time. He doesn't earn the money.
不是所有事情都和钱有关 妈
It's not all about money, Mum!
你喜欢爸爸吗
You like Dad?
嗯
Yeah.
你不喜欢我吗
You don't like me?
不
No.
现在不喜欢
Not at the moment.
看 你现在连话都不跟我说了
See, you're not even talking to me now.
你就这样无视我
You're just ignoring me!
你本该花时间和家人待在一起
You know, you're supposed to spend time with your family?
而不是只想着自己 想着工作
Not just think about yourself... or work...
做你想做的事情...
To do what you want to...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
妈
Mum!
我每个人都问过了
I tried everyone.
她没对学校的人说她要去哪里
She didn't say anything to anyone at school about where she was going
所以我完全不知道在哪儿...
so I haven't got a clue where...
对... 她带走了儿子 但我不...
Yeah... Yeah, she's got him, but I don't...
好吧
Okay.
她回来了
She's here.
汤姆在哪儿
Where's Tom?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
-贝琪家 -贝琪在上班
- Becky's. - Becky's at work.
-现在下班了 -所以要是我打给她
- Not any more. - So, if I call her...
还记得以前我们去德文郡吗
Do you remember when we went to Devon?
那时汤姆大概三岁吧
When Tom was about three,
我们走那条堤道上岛
and we went to that causeway to get to the island,
返程时
and on the way back,
开始涨潮
the tide had started to come in,
可你说 "还是这么回去吧"
but you said, "Let's do it anyway,"
然后你把他架到肩上
and you lifted him up onto your shoulders,
牵着我 涉水而过
and held my hand and paddled through the water.
多有趣啊
That was fun.
都被你毁了
You destroyed it all.
我白白浪费了十四年光阴
I wasted 14 years of my life
本可以跟更好的人共度
when I could've been with someone better.
我能找谁说理呢
Who do I go to for justice?
来实现所谓公平
To make this fair.
我真心是想着 要是能让这个家
I honestly thought if I could just get us in a position
更富足
where we had money,
汤姆也稍微大一点
and Tom was a bit older...
你真愚蠢
You are so stupid.
好吧 那么
OK, well...
或许我就错在
Maybe my mistake was...
还垂死挣扎 或许我就该直接找你
even trying, maybe I should've come to you straightaway,
说 "虽然我明知自己已婚
said, "I know we're married,
但我也在睡别的女人"
but I'm fucking someone else."
你为什么要那样 我还是想不通
Why did you do it? I still don't understand.
因为我们都是动物
Because we're all animals,
有时候生物本性无法控制
sometimes we can't control our biology.
我们爱上不该爱的人
We fall in love when we shouldn't,
与错误的人上♥床♥
we have sex with the wrong people.
我不想再道歉了
I'm sick of saying sorry
因为这种事随时随地都在发生
cos it happens to people all over the world, all the time,
人们就会直接面对 这种事屡见不鲜
people just deal with it, this kind of thing happens a lot.
-你没有 -什么
- You haven't. - What?
你从未道歉
You've never said sorry.
-喂 -贝琪 是我 汤姆在吗
- Hi. - Becky, it's me. Is Tom there?
珍玛说他在你那儿
Gemma said he's with you.
好的
Ok.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
尼尔说过 没有男人不偷腥
Neil said that all men cheat.
只是大多数都没被发现 真是如此吗
It's just that most of them get away with it. Is that true?
-汤姆呢 -你已经夺走我的一切
- Where's Tom? - You've taken everything away from me --
颜面
my respect,
工作
my job,
金钱
money.
要是这一切之后
So, could it be after all that, when...
你让所有人都认为我是个疯子
you made everyone think that I was mad
就可以把我从儿子身边赶走
so that I'll be removed from my son.
那是什么
What's that?
他的头发
His hair.
掉落在我手里
It... came off in my hand.
要是我决定
Could it be that I decided
宁愿自己采取行动来保护他
that I'd rather do something to protect him...
不让他长大成为你这种人
from having to grow up to be someone like you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
因为如果真的所有男人
Because if it's true that all men are entirely led
都受着性♥欲♥牵引 想操什么就操
by the desire to FUCK anything they want,
那我怎么会希望他成长为那样的人呢
then why would I want him to grow up to be like that?
所有人都会问
Everyone will ask,
"谁逼她作出那种事"
"Who made her do it?
"怎么能发生这种事呢"
"How was this allowed to happen?"
邻里朋友都跑哪儿去了
And where were the neighbours and the friends?
那将成为唯一使这座小镇出名的事
It'll be the only thing that this town is known for.
或许我真的疯了
Maybe I am mad...
你真认为我能下得去手吗
You really think that I could do that?
我...我不知道
I... I don't know.
这就对了
Exactly.
赛门 他那么美好 你配不上他
Simon, he's so beautiful, and you don't deserve him.
我该
Should...
这整个过程
Through all of this,
你脸上一直是那副要笑不笑的表情
you've had that look like you're about to smile...
哪怕情况十分严重
even when things were serious,
你完全没意识到自己做了什么
I don't think you ever got what you did.
担心失去一切的恐惧
The horror of losing it all.
你跟她睡时
And when you slept with her,
就杀死了那个我爱过的人
you killed the person that I loved...
毁了我将抚养成人的儿子
and the son that I was going to bring up.
还有我开始要喜欢的自己
And the me that I was starting to like!
我企盼 奋斗 深爱过的一切一切
Everything that I wanted and worked for, loved...
都死了
died.
天啊
Oh, God!
儿子 求你
Mate, please...!
儿子
Mate?
妈妈说她要跟你单独处处
Mum said that she had to spend time with you.
我就跟她朋友卡莉一起等
I had to wait with her friend Carly.
妈妈和我
OK, well, your mum and me,
需要就很多事谈谈
we have to have a conversation about a lot of things,
所以或许你最好
so maybe the best thing...
妈妈说你和凯特·帕克斯外遇了两年
Mum says that you had sex with Kate Parks for two years
一直都瞒着我们俩
and hid it from her and me.
还败光了全部积蓄
That you spent all of our money!
是真的吗
Is that true?
嗯 我...是的
Yeah. I... yeah.
是的
Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
何必呢
Why?
我没想这样让他知道
I didn't want to tell him like that.
那你之前该好好表现
Then you should've been better.
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead!
你有意营造
You made me think...
是我的头发
It's my hair.
-是他的味道 -我和他是一个味道
- It smells of him. - I smell of him.
就是这样
This is it.
就是这个感觉
This is what it felt like.
你终于懂了
Now you understand.
他是我儿子
He's my son!
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表