剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
这不是计划中的 所以
It wasn't planned. So, yeah...
孩子的爸爸怎样
So, how's the dad?
抱歉 你
Sorry, are you...?
-你跟孩子的爸爸在一起吗 -没有
- Are you with the dad? - No, erm...
他每天晚上都喝八品脱的酒
He was drinking eight pints a night
我一回到家就打我 所以我受够了
and grabbing me when I got home, so, I had enough.
把他给甩了
Got rid of him.
太好了
Good.
没了他比较好
Better without.
你呢
You?
是的 我们在一起
Yeah, we're together.
但他不住在这里对吧
He doesn't live here though, does he?
这很明显 没有他的痕迹
You can tell, it's spotless.
对
Yeah, well...
说来话长
Long story.
继续说
Go on.
人们说
People say that
最完美的故事是你遇到命中注定的那个人
the perfect story is that you meet this one person
完全坠入爱河 然后自那刻起
and fall completely in love, and then from that moment,
其他的一切你都不需要了
you don't need anything else.
但是世界一直在变
Despite the fact that the world keeps changing.
人也会变
People change, as well.
你的工作 你的房♥子 一切都改变了
Your work, your house and everything alters,
但大家希望你只跟那个人厮守
you're expected to stick with just this one person.
虽然听起来很不可能
And despite that sounding unlikely,
但我认识珍玛时 我以为我做得到
when I met Gemma I thought I could.
我当时想 "对 真的"
I thought, "Actually, yes."
"我不需要其他人了"
"I'll never need anyone else."
但我当时不知道
What I didn't realise...
我可以在同一时间
is that it's possible to feel that
爱着两个不同的人
about two different people at the same time.
你还爱着珍
You're still in love with Ge...
爱着珍玛 是的 当然
With Gemma. Yeah, of course. Yes!
还有凯特
And Kate.
同时爱着她们
Both of them.
我一告诉珍玛 就会失去她
The moment I tell Gemma, I lose her.
我也会失去儿子
And I lose my son.
共度的周末 夜晚
Weekends, evenings...
他知道真♥相♥后会恨我
and he'll know the truth and he'll hate me.
这就是你还没告诉她的唯一理由
And that's the only reason you haven't told her?
她要你今晚过来 对吧
She asked you to come tonight, didn't she?
-没有 -她起疑了
- No! - She suspects.
好吧 对
All right, yes.
她不是以为你有婚外情
Well, she... she doesn't think that you're with someone else.
她担心你可能隐瞒
She's worried that you may be hiding
生意上 财产上的事
something with the business, the money.
她认为你可能会告诉我
She thought you might open up.
为什么她会认为财产有问题
Why would she think anything's wrong with the money?
她可能注意到你看起来压力很大
She may've noticed how stressed you look.
-我没有 -说压力大太委婉
- I don't look stressed! - Stressed is an understatement.
没错 你看起来不是压力大 是生病了
Actually, you're right, you don't look stressed. You look ill.
财产上出问题了吗
Is there something wrong with the money?
就算有 我也不会告诉你 对吧
Well, if there was, I wouldn't tell you now, would I?
-你会直接告诉珍玛 -我没站在她那边
- You'd just go straight back to Gemma. - I'm not on her side.
我夹在你俩中间
I'm like I'm stuck in the middle!
我只是想做出最好的选择
I just want what's best!
-告诉我真♥相♥ -关于钱的真♥相♥就是
- Tell me the truth. - The truth about the money...
只差一点点 一切就全都完蛋了
is that everything's about this far from fucked.
财产问题
'Financial matters?'
是的 作为我们的会计
Yeah. As our accountant,
我希望你能给我仔细解释一些事
I hoped you could talk me through things.
-边吃晚饭边谈 -好的
- Over dinner. - Yeah.
哪方面的 收入交税这种吗
What, earnings, tax, that sort of thing?
-就是那种呢 -好吧
- That sort of thing exactly. - Right...
恐怕我今天没带来任何文件
Well, I'm afraid I didn't bring any files with me.
-这太遗憾了 -我忘了
- That's a shame. - I forgot.
-我一直以为你是个有条理的人 -我也是
- I always had you down as organised. - Me, too!
我们只好享用美食了
We'll just have to enjoy the food.
赛门描述你们初遇时的你
The way Simon describes you when you first met --
跟现在差别很大
very different to now.
他是怎么描述我的
How does he describe me?
他把你描绘得像只动物
He makes you sound like an animal.
真的吗
Really?
很生猛
Feral.
你不这么觉得吗
You don't see that?
赛门怎么样
How is Simon?
有时候你比我见他见得多
You see him more than I do some weeks.
跟我说说他在工作上怎么样
Tell me how he's getting on at work.
你知道的 赛门野心勃勃
Simon's ambitious, as you know.
这项目对他来说是重要一步
This project's a big step for him.
-会赚到钱吗 -我觉得可以
- Will it make money? - I expect so.
进行得顺利吗
So, it's going well?
他不肯告诉我 觉得我会担心
He won't tell me. Thinks I'll worry.
对的
Right...
你从我们的账户就可以看出 过去几年
As you know from our accounts, I've supported him
从他开始创业时就一直是我在养家
over the last few years as he's started out.
所以我非常希望现在一切不会出差错
So, I'm keen it doesn't all go wrong now.
你在窥探
You're spying.
-什么 -就像医生一样
- What? - Like a doctor,
我不能透露任何
I can't disclose anything
-我客户的事 -我没有
- that happens with my clients... - I'm not.
即使问的人
even if the person asking...
-很有说服力 -我只是在聊天
- is extremely persuasive. - I'm just making conversation.
我不想谈起他的工作
I don't want to talk about his work.
事实上 我完全不想谈论赛门
Actually, I don't really want to talk about Simon at all,
-如果你是因此而来的 -我来是因为
- so if that's why you're here... - I'm here because
我认为生活从我指尖流逝 而我在不断错过
I think that life is passing me by and I'm missing out.
我不在乎我们谈什么
I don't care what we talk about.
我给你做个测试
Let me give you a test.
我告诉你为什么我会来 若是冒犯了你
I'm going to tell you why I'm here, and if it offends you,
你可以起身回家 我们再也不会谈起它
you can get up, go home. We never have to speak of it again.
但如果没有
But if it doesn't...
你可以继续坐在这儿
you can stay sat right there.
那就说吧
Go on, then.
你为什么会来 尼尔
Why are you here, Neil?
因为过去五年间我一直渴望你的身体
Because in the last five years I've thought a lot about your body
以至于我现在迫切想知道
and it's got to the point that I desperately want to know
你裙下的身姿有多曼妙
what's going on underneath that dress.
总的说来 珍玛
Basically, Gemma...
我来这是因为我觉得我们上♥床♥会非常爽
I'm here because I think we'd have a really good time fucking.
可以上主菜了吗
Are you ready for the main course?
是的 可以了
Yes, I think we are.
你见过她吗
'You've met her?'
见过几次 她很傲慢
'Couple of times. She's arrogant.
藐视其他人
'Looks down at people.'
对不起 我听起来像个贱♥人♥但是
Sorry, I sound like a bitch but...
所以他才想跟别人在一起吗
Is that why he wanted someone else?
什么
What?
因为她很傲慢
That she's arrogant.
-他没有 -不 我是说...
- Well, he didn't. - No, I mean...
不 他不是想和随便什么人在一起
No, he didn't want "someone else".
是因为我们 我们很合得来
It was about us, we got on.
他不是巴望着出轨
He wasn't looking to cheat.
事实上 这总是问题所在
Actually, that was always the problem.
我告诉他 你需要立刻告诉她
I said to him, you need to tell her straightaway,
要么我们就完了 那都是...
or it is over. That was...
那都是两年前的事了
That was two years ago.
-现在你都怀孕了 -是啊
- And now, you've got a baby. - Yeah.
是啊 我本来要打胎的
Yeah, I was going to get rid of it.
-对不起 你或许不想听到这个 -没事
- Sorry, you... you probably don't want hear that. - It's fine.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表