剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
但汤姆放学需要有人接 我还在工作
but Tom needs picking up from school. I'm stuck at work.
你是指今天下午吗
You mean this afternoon?
-对 -我能接他
- Yeah. - I'm sure I can.
他几点放学
What time, exactly?
五点半
Er, half past.
-就在前门外等吗 -对
- Just outside the front? - Yeah.
-没问题 我会带他回我家 -太感谢了
- No problem. I'll take him to mine. - You're a star.
-稍后见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Yeah.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye, then. Bye.
你想赶我走
You want me gone.
我现在不想跟你谈这个
I'm not getting into it now.
为什么
Why not?
因为
Because...
因为我们隔着车窗讲话
Because we're talking through a car window.
听着 我们定好了要开会
Look, we're due to have a meeting...
我昨晚在酒吧救了一个人
I saved someone's life last night in the pub.
那位年轻人很痛苦
This young man was in pain.
我检查了他
I examined him.
他有阑尾炎
He had appendicitis.
多亏了我 他才活下来
He's alive because of me.
我很高兴听到这件事
Well, I'm pleased to hear it.
我仍然是位医生
I'm still a doctor.
该死
Shit...!
什么
What?
珍玛
Gemma!
珍玛
Gemma!
好 不要
OK, no.
为了珍妮特
For Janet?
你好 海伦
Hi, Helen.
-我不知道你也来了 -我刚到
- I didn't know you were here. - Just arrived.
你好吗
All right?
当然好
Yeah, absolutely.
你好吗
How are you?
昨晚睡得不好吧 妈妈
Not a good night, was it, Mum?
我会跟巴顿医生说
I'll speak to Dr Barton
或许能让你睡得更舒服
and maybe we can make you more comfortable.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 海伦 我无意冒犯
I'm sorry, Helen. I don't mean to be rude.
但你能让我们两个单独聊聊吗
But would you just give us a minute?
我要确认一件事
I need to check something.
我一定惹麻烦了
I must be in trouble.
-你不是应该去接汤姆吗 -安娜会接他
- Shouldn't you be picking up Tom? - Anna's doing it.
怎么了
Why? What's the matter?
你七点半之后才回家
The thing is you don't get home till half seven
贝琪又说她五点就锁上办公室
and Becky says that she locks up at five.
所以我不知道
So I couldn't work out
你每天这两个半小时都在做什么
what you were doing for two-and-half hours each day.
我都在做什么吗
What I was doing?
所以我跟踪你
So I followed you.
我来这里 这就是我做的事
I come here. That's what I do.
每天吗
Every day?
对 几乎每天这个时候
Most days at the moment, yeah.
最近几个月 她的状况恶化了
Last couple of months, she's worse, so...
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
这又不是秘密
It's not a secret.
-对 但你没提起过 -好吧
- Yeah, but you never mentioned it. - OK.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你跟踪我
You followed me?
你以为我在做什么
What did you think I was doing?
-你还好吗 -我只是有点担心
- Is everything all right? - I just got worried.
我
I...
这不重要 我们应该
It doesn't matter. We should...
-都解决了吗 -对 我得先走了
- All sorted out? - Yeah, absolutely. I've got to head off.
-好吧 -我要去接汤姆
- All right. - Got to pick Tom up.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
每个人进出都要在这里签名吗
Does everyone have to sign in and out here?
当然
Absolutely.
这是消防法规 我们去年开始实施
Fire regulation. We got pulled up on it last year.
-你签了吗 -签了
- You done it? - Yep.
签了
Yes.
我
I'm...
谢谢
Thanks.
太糟了
Oh, nightmare!
他真是个笨蛋
He's such an idiot.
谢谢你 丹尼斯
Thanks, Dennis.
不好意思
Sorry.
我刚才在找赛门的日程表
I was looking for, erm, Simon's schedule.
我哪里都找不到
I couldn't find it anywhere.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是 他的包包吗
Is... this his bag?
是我的
It's mine.
你的
Yours?
抱歉
Sorry...
我回来是因为我忘记带一些笔记了
I only came back because I left some notes.
丹尼斯让我进来的
Dennis let me in.
我接了伊索贝尔 而赛门
I pick up Isobel, and Simon...
他通常五点就走了 所以
Well, he's normally gone by five, so...
其实我就希望他已经走了
To be honest, that's what I was counting on.
我们已经好久没有全家出游了
We haven't been away in ages as a family and...
我想我可以预订一个惊喜假期
I thought I could book a surprise holiday,
但我需要他的日程表才知道他什么时候有空
but I need his schedule to know when he's free.
所以我才偷偷翻找
So that's why I'm sneaking around.
我不想被他发现
I didn't want him to find out.
你真是贴心
That's really nice.
这样吧 我帮你查
Well, I'll tell you what. I'll go through
把一些可行的时间发邮件告诉你 可以吗
and e-mail you some weeks that might work. Is that OK?
太好了
Perfect.
这样就省得你查一遍了
Just saves you going through the whole thing.
我想你应该希望我不要跟赛门说这件事吧
And I assume you'd rather I didn't mention it?
可以吗
Is that OK?
我希望有一天能开一间餐厅
I'd love to open a restaurant one day.
我们只提供两道菜 但做得很好吃 像是
We'd serve just two things, but do them really well, like...
羊肉跟胡萝卜
lamb and carrots.
爸爸 这主意真糟
Dad, that's a really bad idea.
-为什么 -如果有人不吃羊肉或胡萝卜呢
- Why? - Well, what if you didn't like lamb or carrots?
那他就不要来
Well, then you don't come.
-这餐厅叫什么 -"你好[再见]"
- What's this place called? - Ciao.
老板是你的病患吗
And it's owned by a patient?
对 苏西·帕克斯
Yes, er, Susie Parks.
她人很好 我没想到我能
She's nice and I didn't think I could...
苏西·帕克斯
Susie Parks?
对
Yeah.
她丈夫是克里斯·帕克斯
Her husband is Chris Parks?
对 对 应该是
Yes. Yes, I think so.
克里斯·帕克斯 他是
Erm, Chris Parks, he's...
我跟你提过他 他曾给我建议 帮助我
I've told you about him. He's given me advice, helped me out.
对 这是他们的新餐厅 今晚开幕
Right, well, this is their new place, opening tonight.
太棒了
Amazing!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What for?
我知道我
I know I'm, er...
最近工作时间很长 常常出差
working long hours at the moment, away a lot,
但我真的很感激你支持我
but I really appreciate you supporting me.
只要这个项目开始运行 我保证
And once this project's up and running, I promise,
一切都会值得的
it'll be worth it.
你们还来不来了
Are you coming?!
别担心
Don't worry about it.
来吧 我们要迟到了
Come on, we're late.
我们刚刚才发现我们彼此的关系
We only just made the connection!
对啊 我是说 福斯特跟福斯特
Me, too! I mean, Foster and Foster.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表