剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
他是...我...儿子
He's... my... son!
你这是
What are you...?
你们认识
You know them?
-怎么回事 -什么意思
- What's happened? - What do you mean?
他刚打给我
He just called me!
我打了她
I hit her...
你叫救护车了吗
Have you called an ambulance?
没
No.
-她还好吧 -到外边去 都出去
- Is she all right? - Just stand outside. Both of you.
-汤姆呢 -楼上 我叫他待在楼上
- Where's Tom? - Upstairs. I told him to stay there.
我去拦着他
I'll stop him coming in.
还有叫救护车
And call an ambulance.
-以及报♥警♥ -什么
- And the police. - What?
也要报♥警♥
Call the police, as well.
没事 没事的
All right, it's all right.
能坐起身吗 来 会没事的 来
Can you sit up? Come on, you're going to be all right. Come on.
不 听我说 听我说
No, no, no, listen to me, listen to me.
-你得在楼上待一会儿 -发生什么事
- You need to stay upstairs for a second. - What's happened?
妈妈出了点小意外 汤姆 汤姆
Mum's had a little accident, Tom... Tom!
放开我
Get off!
-汤姆呢 -怎么回事
- Where's Tom? - What happened?
汤姆 没事的 亲爱的
Tom, it's all right, love.
没事的 没事的 她会没事的
It's all right, it's all right, she's going to be fine.
可以走了吗
Ready to go?
嗯
Yeah.
他撤销了投诉
He's withdrawn the complaint.
没理由不回来
No reason not to come back.
而且我不喜欢当管理层
And I don't like being in charge.
表格填得我头疼
Can't do the spreadsheets!
这个该归你
You should have this.
我不想有误会
Don't want any confusion.
留着吧 就一阵 看看感觉
Keep it. Just for a while. See how you feel.
珍玛
Gemma...
对不起
Sorry.
我只是不想伤着任何人
I just didn't want to hurt anyone.
-你还好吧 -不错
- How are you? - Good.
我们要搬去伦敦了
We're moving to London.
赛门想告诉你的 但显然
Simon wanted you to know, but obviously...
他不能打给你 所以
he's not allowed to call, so...
其实我父母也很满意
My parents are pleased, as well, actually.
新的开始
New start.
再见
Bye.
坐这儿吧
Do you want to sit here?
-你还好吧 -嗯 我看书呢
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm reading.
有没有医生
We need a doctor!
我是珍玛·福斯特医生
My name's Dr Gemma Foster.
-你是他妻子吗 -是的
- Are you his wife? - Yes.
打999 告诉他们是心跳骤停
Call 999, tell them it's a cardiac arrest...
汤姆 把包给我
Tom, I need my bag!
谢谢
Thank you.
先生
Sir?
要救护车 我丈夫 心跳骤停
I need an ambulance. It's my husband. He's had a cardiac arrest.
各位退后 腾点空间
OK, everyone, stand back! Give us some room!
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表