剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
现在他们居然要推倒这墙了
And now, they're knocking it down!
九十年代初 没有网络也没有手♥机♥
There was no internet or mobiles in the early '90s.
所以在这种小镇上
So, in a town like this,
除了鬼混外我们无事可干
nothing do except each other.
听着
Listen...
凯特换了家诊所 我们今天办好了手续
Kate changed surgery. We got the paperwork through today.
有道理
Makes sense.
-还要我明天帮你看着吗 -好的
- Still need me tomorrow? - Yes.
从没做过卧底工作 有点小激动呢
Never been undercover before. It's exciting.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - OK.
妈妈 你看过那模型了吗 你应该去看看
Mum? If you haven't seen the model, you should.
-震撼吗 -是啊
- Impressed? - I suppose...
-为你♥爸♥爸骄傲吗 -有点
- Proud of your dad? - A bit, yeah.
-谢谢你 -谢什么
- Thank you. - What for?
所有事
Everything.
很荣幸
It's my pleasure.
赛门
Simon!
抱歉 你能过来看一下吗
Sorry, could you just cast your eye over this?
我做不到
I can't do it.
她会觉得我要去推销东西 或是精神不正常
She's going to think I'm selling something, or mental.
你刚刚搬到附近 觉得该去打个招呼
You've moved round the corner, just thought you'd say hello.
人们早就不这么搭讪了
People don't do that any more.
如果她们怀孕了 想找到归属感
They might if they're pregnant
她们就会这么做的
and want a sense of the community.
好吧 那我等会儿就直接这么说了
Right, I'll just drop all that into the conversation.
就说你觉得累了
Say you're tired,
把你的手放到肚子上 她会懂的
put your hand on your tummy, and she'll work it out.
让她喜欢你就行了
Just... get her to like you.
然后明天再过来 让她谈谈赛门
And then tomorrow, come back, get her talking about Simon,
谈离婚 计划 什么都行
divorce, plans, anything.
最怀情况也不过是她砰的一声关上门
Worst that can happen, she shuts the door in your face.
如果她拒绝了 我仍然会给你钱
And if she does, I'll still give you the money.
好吧 好吧
Ok, ok.
你好 我是卡莉
Hi! Um, my name's Carly,
我刚搬到附近
I just moved in round the cor...
而且我
Well... and I'm, um...
-我也是 -真的吗 恭喜你
- I am, too! - Are you? Congratulations!
抱歉打扰 我这就离开了
Well, I'm sorry. I'll leave you in peace.
但是认识你真好
It's nice to meet you though.
我也是 希望能常常遇到你
I will do. Hopefully, I'll see you around or something.
-好 -再见
- OK. - Bye.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我怀孕的时候 我们搬来这里
We moved here when I was pregnant.
我做的第一件事就是交朋友
First thing I did? Made friends.
至少我以前认为他们是朋友
At least, that's what I thought they were.
我们可以停用目前的药物
We can stop the current medication,
但很难找到替代
but in terms of a replacement, it's difficult.
你的疼痛抗药性很强
Your pain has proven very resistant to treatment.
以医学角度而言 我建议继续现在的治疗
From a medical perspective, I would advise we go on as we are.
但这不代表
But that's not to say
没有其他可行的方法能让你舒服一些
there aren't any practical steps to make you
你可以跟这里的工作人员讨论用什么方法
more comfortable that you could discuss with the staff here.
-我们已经在讨论这件事了 -很好
- We're having those conversations. - Good. Good.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你过来一趟
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就这样吧 我们放弃吧
That's it, then. We just give up.
妈 不要
Mum, no...
如果你头痛得像有钻头在钻
If you have a pain in your head like a drill,
整日整夜 没完没了
all day, and all night,
-你会等多久 -等 什么意思
- how long do you wait? - Wait? What do you mean?
妈 你会没事的
Mum, it'll be OK.
今天典礼还顺利吗
It went well today?
是的 非常顺利
Yeah. Really well.
我以你为傲
Proud.
你应该走了
You better get going.
如果你需要什么就打给我们
Call us if you need anything.
我爱你 妈
Love you, Mum.
你理解的 对吧
You understand, don't you?
-对 -我不能一直忍♥受头痛
- Yes. - I can't do this forever.
我做不到
I just can't.
我不能跟你谈这个
I...I can't have this conversation.
我们不会放弃的 我保证
We're not giving up. I promise.
我会研究别的治疗方法
I'll look into options.
我们很快再来看你
See you very soon.
你跟平时不一样了
You don't look normal.
你可以直接说我看起来很美
You could just say I look nice.
没错 就是这个意思 很不寻常
Well, yeah, that's what I mean. It's unusual.
谢谢你 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
今天真漫长 出租车在外头
Long day. Taxi's outside.
-好 -再说一次 你要去哪
- Right. - Where are you going again?
本地医学委员会的晚宴
Local Medical Committee dinner.
听起来很无聊
Sounds boring.
好 好 你穿得
Right. OK. And that's a...
怎么
What?
你要穿高跟鞋配那套衣服对吧
And you wear heels for that, do you?
我是一个要在晚上出门的女人
I'm a woman on a night out,
只能选高跟鞋或平底鞋
so it's heels or flats,
平底鞋不适合晚宴 所以
and flats don't go, so...
你想要我穿什么 运动鞋吗
What do you want me to wear, trainers?
不 只是
No... just...
-你看起来真 -什么
- You look really... - What?
-不重要 -不 把话说完
- It doesn't matter. - No, don't stop there.
我已经要出门了
I'm on the way out the house.
我看起来真什么
I look really what?
我好累 我们有薯片吗
I'm knackered. Have we got any crisps?
我今天也很辛苦
I've had a tough day, too.
-你几点回家 -很晚
- What time are you home? - Late.
我到时可能已经睡了
I might've gone to bed.
汤姆知道晚餐要吃什么吗
Does Tom know what he's having for dinner?
-知道 -有什么
- Yes. - And is there anything for...
剩菜在冰箱 薯片在左边碗橱的最底层
Leftovers in the fridge. Crisps are in the bottom left cupboard.
-如果找不到 汤姆会告诉你 -好
- Tom can show you if you get stuck. - Right...
我知道我很奇怪 但是我
I know this is weird, but I...
我订了一本书
I ordered a copy of this book,
但我一定是下了两次单 因为我收到两本
but I must've ordered it twice cos I got two copies through.
然后我想
And I thought, well,
你刚怀孕 可能会想读这本书
you're just down the road, you might want it.
-珍玛在家吗 -她去参加晚宴
- Is Gemma about? - She's at a dinner.
真烦人
Annoying.
-你还好吗 -很好
- You all right? - Yeah.
-跟她说了吗 -还没
- Told her yet? - No.
凯特的医生换成谁了
Who's Kate changed doctors to?
我们现在不该讨论这件事
We shouldn't talk about all this now.
-汤姆在 -楼上
- Is Tom...? - Upstairs.
-你确定不想把书寄回去吗 -不了
- Well, are you sure you don't want to send it back? - Nah.
-太麻烦了 -我可以跟你买♥♥这本书
- It's... hassle. - Well, I can give you the money for it.
不用 收下吧
No. Go on.
-谢谢 -我大老远
- Thanks. - I have come...
过来这里 结果却没找到珍玛
all the way over. It turns out, for no good reason,
我知道你最近经历很多事 但按常理
and I know you're going through a lot, but the normal thing,
有礼貌的做法是 问我要不要进去喝杯茶
and the polite thing would be to ask me in for cup of tea.
你想要进来吗
Well, do you want to come in?
喝杯茶吧
Er, cup of tea?
或是喝金汤力
Or a gin and tonic?
好啊
Sure.
喝酒吗
Drink?
我想跟你说实话
Can I be honest with you?
我常常忘记自己怀孕了
I keep forgetting I'm pregnant.
-你会忘记 -对啊 对
- You forget? - Yeah, yeah...
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表