剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
而这些记录上记满了
And they're full of the sorts of things
你不想让别人知道的事情
that you wouldn't want people knowing.
滥用药物
History of drug use,
精神紊乱...
mental instability...
让我抽一根 好吗
I'm having one of these, OK?
-你到底是谁 -我是珍玛·福斯特医生
- Who are you? - I'm Dr Gemma Foster,
帕明斯特诊所的主管
head of Parminster Medical Practice.
先让我说完
Just let me finish.
我看到卡莉的胳膊了
I've seen Carly's arm.
-那只是个意外 -那是很深的淤青
- Accident. - It's a very deep bruise.
你必须得离开 搬出她家
You're going to leave and get out of her house.
管你屁事
None of your fucking business!
你需要帮助
You should get help.
如果你愿意 可以来找我 这取决于你
Come and see me, if you like. That's up to you.
一旦你离开了 如果你再接近她
But if, once you've left, you go near her,
或是她又看到了你
if she even sees you again,
你的雇主就会收到一份你医疗记录的副本
your employers will receive a copy of your medical records...
如果目前上面没有任何不宜泄露的信息
and if they don't contain anything compromising already,
我保证上面会有的
I will ensure that they are altered.
滥用药物和暗示了暴♥力♥史的伤
Drug problems, injuries suggesting a history of violence.
我会去警局
I'll go to the police and
告诉警♥察♥我看到你女友胳膊上的淤青
I'll mention what I saw on your girlfriend's arm
那么你这份新工作也就马上泡汤了
and this new career of yours will stop very suddenly.
他们不会相信你的
They won't believe you.
我是一名有着十年资历的医生
I'm a doctor with ten years' experience.
我同时也是一名高管 学校董事
I'm a senior manager, a school governor
丹尼尔 在这个镇上
and in this town, Daniel,
人们相信我说的话
people take me at my word.
你这该死的婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
你觉得用这样的词称呼女性得当吗
You think it's OK to call women words like that?
不得当
It is not.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
她会把你的东西寄给你的 立刻离开
she'll send your things. Leave now.
他会回来的
He'll come back.
不会的
Doubt it.
如果他回来了 打我电♥话♥
If he does, give me a call.
我会叫警♥察♥来对付他
I'll set the police on him.
-关于其他事 你的事 -什么
- About the other thing. Your thing. - What?
你说你找了所有地方 从没找到任何踪迹
You said you looked everywhere and never found anything.
当我...
When I saw...
我之前看到...
What I saw earlier...
他一直去看他的后备箱
he kept on going to his boot in the car.
所以如果你想知道
So, maybe, if you want to know
发生了什么 或许可以看看那里
what's been going on, look there.
来 亲爱的 把蛋糕给我
Here, love, give it to me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你去哪儿了 怎么了
Where've you been? What?
-怎么了 -你能把这个给安娜吗
- What? - Could you give this to Anna?
好 抱歉 我以为你早该到了
Right. Sorry. I just thought you'd be here.
你能把车钥匙给我吗 我丢了一只耳环
Have you got the keys to your car? I'm missing an earring.
什么 你要什么...
What? Why do you need...
我找遍了其他地方
I've searched everywhere else.
你看起来很美
You look fine.
我知道它在那儿 我需要戴着它
I know it's in there. I need it.
好吧..
OK. Just...
快点回来 好吗
come quickly, yeah?
我们到了 大家下车吧
Here we are. Everyone, out.
好 快点 大家快下来
Right, come on. Come on, everyone.
举止得体 拜托了
Best behaviour, please.
女儿也是 我们进去吧
Right, daughter, too. Shall we?
你好 苏西
Susie, hi.
你去哪啦
Where have you been?
你还好吗
You all right?
该死
Shit!
我真蠢 抱歉
I'm an idiot. Sorry.
我要把戒指取下来
I'm going to have to take this off.
好了
There.
或许我该让尼尔做吃的
Maybe I'll leave the food to Neil.
你还好吗
You all right?
兄弟 如果你的手包扎好了
Mate, if you've finished in the sick bay,
我们需要你过来一下
we need your attention over here for two seconds.
来 笑一个
Come on, best smile!
谢谢大家
Thanks, guys!
讲几句
Speech!
天哪 都四十了
40! Jesus!
谢谢你们能来 但因为这里的酒免费喝
I would say thanks for coming, but there's free booze,
所以我懂你们过来的理由
so I know why you're here.
特别是你
Especially you!
我并不喜欢讲几句 但是...
I'm not really into speeches but...
我必须得感谢两个人
I have to thank two people.
至少得做这个
I at least want to do that.
首先 汤姆
Firstly, Tom.
他很聪明 乖巧懂事
He's smart, he's well-behaved,
大多数时候都是 但是更棒的是
most of the time... but better than that,
他不会喜欢我这么说的 但我得说
and he won't like me saying this, but...
他很善良
he's kind.
他总是希望人们能够快乐
He always wants people to be happy
并尽他所能使之实现
and he does his best to make that happen.
抱歉 汤姆 我让你难为情了 但是
Sorry, Tom. I'm embarrassing you, I know, but...
能做你的爸爸我很自豪
I'm really so proud to be your dad.
而另一个人...
And the other person...
你们知道我大半辈子都生活在这里
You'll know that I've lived most of my life here,
除了在伦敦的那五年
apart from five years in London,
我真是讨厌那段日子
which I hated!
但即使如此
But even so,
我依然欣慰我去了 因为在伦敦
I'm glad I went because in London...
我找到了珍玛
I found Gemma.
自那以来 我从未留恋过往
And since then, I've never looked back.
没有她我将一无是处 她是
I'd be nothing without her. She's...
一位了不起的母亲
a wonderful mother,
一名才华横溢的医生
a talented doctor
而且赚的钱也不少
and not a bad little earner!
我的梦想 我想要的一切
All my dreams, what I want,
她从不笑话我
she never laughs,
她只会亲切地问我怎么能帮上忙
she just asks how she can help.
而作为报答 她却被一个中年男人困住了
And in return, she's stuck with a middle-aged man.
所以...
So...
怀着同情与
in sympathy and...
敬佩之情 请各位起立举杯
admiration, please, be upstanding for a toast
敬珍玛
to Gemma!
敬珍玛
To Gemma!
珍玛 说两句吧
Come on, Gemma. Speech!
讲几句
Speech!
让我们开始派对吧
Right, let's get this party started!
地狱
'Hell...
这是地狱
'Hell...
但我依然保持冷静
'Yet I'll be calm.
已是破晓时分
'Now the dawn begins...
命运之手缓缓揭开面纱
'and the slow hand of fate is stretched to draw the veil
暴露赤♥裸♥的你
'and leave thee bare.
天堂之怒亦不比由爱转恨之愤
'Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turn'd...
地狱烈火
'Nor hell a fury
亦不敌受辱女人之怨
'like the woman scorned.'
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
天哪 珍玛
God, Gemma...
我希望他进来看到那些箱子
I want him to come in and see those suitcases
在那个瞬间明白
and understand, in that second,
他到底失去了什么
exactly what he's lost.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表