剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
福斯特医生
第一季 第一集
帕明斯特诊所
以救生员为题材的著名美剧
最大看点是海边无数的泳装美女
赛门·福斯特
房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥公♥司♥
布赖德韦尔养老院
布赖德韦尔养老院
本周日程
打印
17:30赛门有事
丈夫出轨
关于出轨丈夫的事实如何判断丈夫出轨了抓住出轨的丈夫丈夫为何出轨
关于出轨丈夫的事实 为什么永远都别原谅出轨的丈夫
如何判断丈夫出轨了
如何判断丈夫出轨了
我觉得我丈夫出轨了但无法确定 急需建议
"是我的爱人吗"再问自己一遍
"是我的爱人吗"再问自己一遍
"是我的爱人吗"再问自己一遍
不知道 还需要更多信息 就像其他帖子说的
你为什么觉得他出轨了 最近总加班吗
"是我的爱人吗"这是不是哪首诗里的是话剧《哀悼的妻》中的一句台词 链接如下
哀悼的妻
40岁生日快乐
卡莉 他走进了沙桥边的一间房♥子 就在河边
赛门
你在哪儿
洛斯
珍玛早退了 我觉得她可能要跟踪你
你得告诉她
珍玛早退了 我觉得她可能要跟踪你
下集预告
商务档案
凯特·帕克斯
你想我了吗
You miss me?
当然 很想
Yeah, I did.
还剩没几天就到了 好多事都没安排呢
There's only a few days to go and there's a lot to arrange.
没必要 就是几个朋友而已
You didn't need to. It's just a few friends.
-而且今晚请了尼尔和安娜 -一切尽在掌控
- And we've got Neil and Anna tonight. - It's all under control.
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
是啊 没错 嘴唇太干
Yes, actually. Dry lips.
还挺少女的
Bit girly.
就因为是红的 没什么的啊
Red? Nothing wrong with that.
再说他们也只卖♥♥这款
And it was the only one they had.
-记得送汤姆去学校 -我要迟到了
- Remember you're taking Tom to school. - I'm late.
我也是
Me, too.
不过 也值了
Worth it, though.
没人会注意的 看着还不错
Oh, no-one's going to notice. It looks fine.
-什么 -没事 没什么
- What does? - No, nothing.
早安 妈妈
Morning, Mum.
早安 亲爱的
Morning, darling.
你知道我们要迟到了吧
You know we're late?
旅游的表格放在你的书包里了
The form for the trip's in your bag.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - No problem.
别忘了穿外套
And don't forget your coat.
好吧 知道了
Oh, yeah. OK.
准备好了吗 伙计
All ready, mate?
差不多了
Nearly.
我的围巾在哪
Where's my scarf?
拿着 先用我的
Here, have mine.
还是不要了 这是黑色的
Really, no. It's... black.
我要戴蓝色的
I'm wearing blue.
我觉得你戴这条会好看的
I think you'll manage.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-爸 你昨晚开车回来的 -是 开会来着
- Dad, did you drive back last night? - Yeah. I had meetings.
-开会时发生了什么 -你什么意思
- What happens in a meeting? - What do you mean?
-你开会时做什么 -坐着边喝咖啡边讨论
- What do you do? - You sit and drink coffee and discuss things.
-回头见 -再见
- See you later! - Bye!
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mum!
好的 我们来讨论一下食物 蛋糕
Right, we're on the food, the cake.
要不你来负责装饰会场吧
Like, you're doing the decorations.
没问题 你想要什么样的
Not a problem. What would you like?
-气球 彩旗 -当然了
- Balloons, bunting. - Oh, absolutely.
我们之前还说过在吧台后面多放些酒
Oh, we talked about putting something behind the bar.
-很大方嘛 -多放一些让他们能玩得开心
- Very generous. - Enough so that they'll have a good time.
但也不能太多 我可不想去洗胃
Not so much that I'll need a stomach pump.
你知道尼尔的 我会跟房♥东打好招呼
You know what Neil's like. I'll speak to the landlord.
-你真是我的救星 -我们今晚再聊
- You're a life-saver. - We'll catch up tonight.
太好了 到时候再聊 安娜 再见
Lovely. Speak then, Anna. Bye.
福斯特医生
Dr Foster...
戈登 你好吗
Gordon. How are you?
一点也不好
Not good at all.
所以我才来这 腰背很疼
That's why I'm here. Back pain.
好吧 我们进去再解决这个问题
OK, well, we'll deal with that inside.
刚刚其实我只想打声招呼
I was just saying hello, really.
是啊 你好吗
Oh, right. Well, how are you?
很好 虽然今早的发型很凌乱 但
Good. Bit of a disaster with the hair this morning, but...
是啊 我能看出来
Yes, I can see that.
早上好 朱莉
Good morning, Julie.
-可不太好 -出什么事了
- Not really. - What's happened?
杰克病了 不来了
Jack's ill. Not coming in.
为什么
Oh, why?
这是对他的最后一次警告了
That's his final warning.
他怎么说的
What did he say?
肠胃炎
Gastroenteritis.
我昨晚在酒吧看到他了
I saw him in the pub last night.
-好吧 今早有多少人预约他 -12个
- All right. Er, how many on his list this morning? - 12.
朱莉 你尽量调整吧
Julie see what you can do.
把每个预约时间都降到八分钟
Take the appointments down to eight minutes.
-好的 -八分钟是不可能的
- OK. - Eight minutes is impossible.
快点说就好了
Talk faster!
一会儿见 卢克
See you later, Luke.
-没什么火花啊 -他对你来说太嫩了
- Not a flicker. - He's too young for you.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我那天一不小心故意
But I accidentally on purpose
轻轻碰到了他的衬衫
brushed up against his shirt the other day
他身体壮得很
and he is toned like a bastard.
-你要是可以你也会想睡他的 -洛斯
- You would if you could. - Ros!
我们还是开始工作吧
Shall we make a start?
你知道 我自己住
As you know, I live on my own
每周我妹妹都会来看我一次
and once a week my sister comes over.
她得开挺远 但她也会带东西来
Bit of a drive for her, but she brings the shopping.
食物
Meals.
汤 番茄 肉 洋葱
Soup, tomatoes, meat, onions...
嗯
Yes.
她那次是周四来的 我那天头很疼
She was there on a Thursday. I had a headache that day,
但头疼并不是我来这的主要原因
which isn't the primary reason I'm here.
但既然我提到了
But now I mention it,
那我要说我已经头痛好些年了 你的记录上有写
I've had them for years. It's on your notes.
上周末 我看了一部纪录片
Last weekend, I saw a documentary.
他们说头痛是有历史性的
They said headaches have historic...
戈登 我们能不能回到让你来诊所的
Gordon, can we get back to the specific symptoms
那些症状
that brought you in?
我整晚都躺在那 没合过眼
I lay there with my eyes open all night.
我晚上只能睡几小时
I only get a couple of hours
然后我白天就一直昏昏欲睡
and then I'm falling asleep in the day.
你近期有什么大的变动吗
Have you had any recent big changes?
搬家 新工作
Moving house? New job?
没有
No.
-你有伴侣吗 -不是有药吗
- Do you have a partner? - Aren't there pills?
是有安♥眠♥药♥ 但你的情况我不能给你开
Sleeping pills, yes. But I wouldn't prescribe them in your case.
对于晚上睡不着的人
You wouldn't prescribe sleeping pills
你不能给开安♥眠♥药♥
for someone who can't sleep?
除非我们用尽了其它所有办法
Only if we've tried everything else
或者你身体有特殊疾病
or there's a medical condition
但这种情况很少见
and that's rare.
-你觉得我在撒谎 -没有
- You think I'm lying? - No.
明明就是 因为你不给我开安♥眠♥药♥
Yes. Because you're not giving me the pills,
哪怕确实有安♥眠♥药♥ 哪怕它能治好我
even though they do exist and would help my problem.
我觉得我们应该先试试其它的办法
I think we should try some other things first.
我们明天要开一家新餐厅
We're opening a new restaurant tomorrow.
如果你能来让我表示感谢 那就太好了
I would love it if you could come so I can say thank you.
不用这么客气
Oh, it's fine.
别这么说 拜托了
No, no, please!
这样吧 我之后会告诉你具体的信息
Look, I'll send through the details.
好吧
Ok.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表