剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
You should try it.
可能吧
Maybe I will.
躺下来好吗
You just lie on here for me, please.
你在你父亲的餐厅工作
So you work at your dad's restaurant?
有时候去
Sometimes.
挣点零花钱 但我更喜欢...
Just for a bit of money, but I'd rather...
-疼吗 -不疼
- Does that hurt? - No.
好的
All right.
-那...这里呢 -疼
- How about... this? - Yep.
-疼 -这里一碰就疼 可能没什么
- Yep. - It's a little tender. It's probably nothing.
不过保险起见 我要给你抽点血
But to be sure, I'm just going to get some blood samples.
这不是护士做的事吗
Doesn't the nurse do that?
我不介意亲自来
I don't mind.
-按程序 我要问你几个问题 -好的
- I need to ask you a few standard questions. - Ok.
你平常喝多少酒
How much do you drink on average?
几杯红酒吧
Couple of glasses of wine.
-一晚上吗 -一周
- A night? - A week.
-抽烟吗 -不抽
- And do you smoke? - No.
-有性♥伴♥侣♥吗 -什么
- Sexual partners? - Sorry?
我只是想排除掉一些情况
I'm just trying to rule a few things out.
-你有性♥伴♥侣♥吗 -有一个
- Do you have any sexual partners? - One.
我不是滥交的人
I don't tend to sleep around.
你们定期发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
Are you having sex regularly?
不太规律
Not enough.
-他结婚了 -他...
- He's married. - He...?
-这样啊 -但他不幸福
- Right. - But unhappy.
虽然这样说有点悲哀
Though it's sad, actually.
他为什么不和妻子离婚
Why doesn't he just leave his wife?
因为家庭吧 我猜
Family, I suppose.
-那他妻子也没有察觉 -一点都没有
- But the wife doesn't suspect? - Not a clue.
听上去挺复杂的
Sounds complicated.
你可以去穿衣服了
You can put your clothes on now.
你似乎没什么事
You seem fine.
希望你不要介意那些问题
I hope you don't mind all the questions,
它们能帮我了解情况 你看上去很健康
but it helps to get a picture and you seem very healthy.
以防万一 你能去旁边上个厕所
Just in case, could you pop next door,
接点尿样给我吗
pee in that and bring it back?
好的 没问题
Yeah. No problem.
抱歉
Excuse me.
很快就好
This'll just take a minute.
我们验一下血 看看是什么结果
We'll do the bloods, see what comes back.
可能只是感冒
It's probably just a cold.
在这段时间
In the meantime,
放松点 不要做太累或者太重的活
take it easy and avoid doing anything strenuous or stressful.
抽血是测什么的
What are the bloods for?
各种指标
Measures all sorts.
铁 血糖...
Iron, sugar...
那个呢
And that one?
这只是一个...
Oh, this is just a...
怎么 怎么了
What? What is it?
凯特 你有过无保护的性行为吗
Kate... are you having unprotected sex?
-没有 -你有没有想要怀上孩子
- No. - Have you been trying for a child?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
两条线表示是阳性
Two lines means it's positive.
-抱歉 你是说我... -没错
- Sorry, are you saying I'm...? - Yes.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
我猜父亲就是...
I assume the father is...
你说的那个人
this man.
这很难一下子接受 我知道
It's a lot to take in, I know.
你需要考虑一下你们关系的稳定性
You'll want to consider the stability of this... relationship.
我能见马亨德拉医生吗
Can I see Dr Mahendra?
她是我的医生 这太吓人了
She is my doctor and this is a shock.
我能见她吗 拜托了
So can I see her instead? Please?
我会把情况告诉你的 好吗
I'll let you know. OK?
-好的 -抱歉
- OK... - Excuse me.
戈登 等等 你是下一个
Gordon, just wait. You're next.
安瓦尔·沙穆西
Anwar Shamsi?
-安瓦尔 -他刚走
- Anwar? - He just left.
真的吗
Really?
沙穆西先生
Mr Shamsi!
我是个律师 我的委托人急着找我
Well, I'm a solicitor with a client that needs me urgently.
你们的接待员说
Your receptionist said,
如果我预约到了今天第一个 就可以直接看病
if I had the first appointment of the day, I'd be straight in.
非常抱歉 她应该说清楚这种事没法保证
I'm so sorry. I hope she explained, there's no guarantees.
今天早上实在是太忙了
I'm having quite a morning.
你为什么要追出来
Why have you come out here?
这可不常见
That's not normal.
因为你这个岁数的人不到万不得已不会来看病
Because men your age don't tend to see doctors when you should,
而且你看起来非常焦虑
and you look extremely worried,
除非告诉我出了什么问题 不然我不会让你走的
so I'm not going to let you leave until you tell me the problem.
我经常早上一起来就感到很恶心
I'm often sick first thing in the mornings.
-频繁吗 -每隔几天 我们要在这看吗
- Often? - Yeah, every few days. What, are we going to do this here?
没错 你喝酒喝得多吗
Yeah, yeah. You drink a lot?
不经常大喝
Not usually.
看前面
Look forward.
最近我经常睡不着 担心很多事 所以就
Recently, I can't sleep. I worry about things. So, yeah...
喝两杯
I have a drink.
你的眼睛有点血丝
Your eyes are a little bloodshot.
我想你上网查过你的症状了吧
I take it you've googled your symptoms?
没错
Er, yeah.
然后呢
And?
上面说早上一起来就觉得恶心
Well, it says... being sick like that first thing in the mornings
可能是脑瘤的征兆
could be a warning of a brain tumour.
是的
Yeah.
是有这个可能 但也有其它可能的解释
That's possible. But there are many more likely explanations.
胃病 病毒或者深夜饮酒之类的
Tummy bug, virus or your late-night drinking.
也就是说 不一定是脑子的问题了
So it doesn't suggest anything to do with the brain?
除非你还有其他要说的
Not unless there's more to say.
你确定不想进去待会吗
Are you sure you don't want to come in for a moment?
不必了 要是你觉得没事 我就该走了
No, if you think it's nothing, then I should go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她不准备要这个孩子
So, she's not going to keep it
而且她也不想要任何人知道
and she doesn't want anybody to know.
-赛门也不行 -不行
- Not Simon? - No.
她会找个地方尽快做掉孩子
She's going to find somewhere they'll do it as soon as possible.
她就不怕我可能会告诉他吗
Isn't she worried that I might tell him?
你为什么要说呢
Well, why would you?
她目前还以为你什么都不知道
I mean, as far as she's concerned, you're oblivious.
可是 赛门
But... Simon.
-他应该知道她怀孕了 -什么
- He should know she's pregnant. - What?
-珍玛 -他会想知道的
- Gemma... - He'd want to know.
你还想和他好好过下去吗
Do you want to make things work with him?
因为 如果她生下了她的孩子 你就完了
Because, if she ends up with his baby, then forget it.
她和这个孩子会永远影响你的生活
Her and this child are going to be in your life forever.
你没必要告诉他
You don't have to tell him.
你不告诉他 反而更好
It's better for him if you don't.
再说 按照英国医疗委员会的规定
Besides, according to the General Medical Council
以及所有专业标准来说
and every professional standard,
你也不能告诉他
you're not allowed to.
你接下来的24小时就保持安静 顺其自然
So be quiet for the next 24 hours and let it happen.
跟你丈夫谈清楚你们的婚姻该何去何从
Then talk to your husband and sort out your marriage.
这女孩只是他一时的放纵
And this girl is a fling.
你才是真爱
You're not.
千万不要告诉他
Don't tell him.
我们不得不踢点球
We had to take penalties
但轮到我的时候
and when I took mine,
我却摔倒了
I fell over.
他摔得真的很惨
He was really serious.
他来了个长长的助跑 然后他就
He did this long run-up and then he just...
好了好了 真是谢谢你了 伙计
Yeah, all right. Thanks, mate.
那你呢
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表