剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
福斯特医生
第一季 第五集
前情提要
终局判决[指解除婚姻关系或宣布婚姻无效的判决]
-你准备好了吗 -什么
- Are you ready? - What?
-我们七点半有约 -跟谁
- We're due at half seven. - Who with?
你以前很喜欢惊喜的
You used to be in to surprises.
我们什么时候告诉安娜
When do we tell Anna?
要说的话也要告诉赛门
Or Simon, for that matter.
如果你要我说谎
If you're asking me to lie,
我想要你给我点补偿
I want something to make up for it.
我喜欢这些人吗
Do I like these people?
你爱他们
You love them.
我想他又跟凯特·帕克斯上♥床♥了
I think he's off having sex with Kate Parks.
然后这个新投资商来了
Then this new investor arrives,
叫做白石公♥司♥ 开始投入资金
White Stone, starts ploughing in cash.
是帕克斯家
It's the Parks.
-珍玛 我不能进去 -为什么
- Gemma, I can't. - Why not?
天啊 你没想到我们会来
God! You're not expecting us.
孩子今晚也在 这会很好玩的
We've got the kids in tonight. It'll be fun!
-我真的不 -快进来
- I'm really not... - Come on!
天啊 好漂亮
God, it's gorgeous!
对 六个月前完工的
Yes, finished this six months ago.
我来带你们好好参观
I'll give you the grand tour.
苏西觉得很尴尬 但我就是忍♥不住
Susie finds it embarrassing but I can't help it.
我好骄傲
I'm so proud!
不想听就一定要告诉他闭嘴
Do tell him to shut up if you need to.
你们会觉得很有趣的
You'll find this REALLY interesting.
我先去厨房♥看一下
I'm just going to nip in the kitchen.
如果你们实在烦得要死就喊我吧
Give me a shout if you lose the will to live.
我们可以下周再来或
We can easily come back in a week or...
-不不不 -不 没关系
- No, no! No, no, no. - No, it's fine!
来吧 我们上楼 视野比较好 来吧
Come on, let's go upstairs, you get a better view. Come on.
好吧
Yes!
我们在房♥子后面用了一种新型玻璃
So, we used a new type of glass on the back of the house.
我不懂那些科技 但简单来说
I don't understand the technology but essentially,
玻璃是双层高度的 又薄[瘦]又保暖[性感]
it's double height, thin and stays hot.
就像娜奥米·坎贝尔
Like Naomi Campbell.
开个小玩笑
A little joke.
这里真美
It's beautiful.
你们不介意我炫耀吧
Hope you don't mind me showing off?
往那边看 能看到游泳池
If you look at the end there, you can see the pool.
我们很喜欢法国那栋房♥子的游泳池
We loved the pool in our house in France so much
所以我们造了同规格的游泳池
that we copied the dimensions.
你在法国有栋房♥子
You have a place in France?
对 如果你们喜欢可以去那里度假
Yeah. Well, you can go and stay there if you like.
-真的吗 -对 我们有个
- Really? - Yeah, we have
很棒的女仆叫安杰莉克 能把一切都安排好
a wonderful maid called Angelique who can sort everything out.
它叫什么
What's it called?
那栋房♥子吗
The house?
它有名字吗
Does it have a name?
白石[法语]
Pierre Blanche.
那是什么意思
What does it mean?
等等 还没给你们倒杯喝的呢
Wait! You haven't got any drinks!
我像笨蛋一样自说自话
I'm chatting away like an idiot.
-你要喝点酒吗 -喝白葡萄酒可以吗
- Would you like some wine? - White, if you have it?
当然 我想你喝啤酒吧
Of course. Beer, I assume? Beer?
好 谢谢
Yeah, cheers.
凯特 你认识福斯特夫妇吧 珍玛跟赛门
Ah, Kate! You know the Fosters? Gemma and Simon.
-你们好 -他们会留下来吃晚餐
- Hi. - Yeah, they're staying for dinner.
我以为是下周
I thought next week?
日期搞错了
There's been a bit of a mix-up,
所以现在一起吃饭 很不错
so it's happening now, which is nice.
我要去拿些饮料 你要喝吗
Just going to get some drinks. Do you want one?
-我跟你一起去 -好
- I'll come with you. - OK.
你怎么会搞错了呢
How could you get it wrong?
她说下个周四
She said next Thursday.
这代表下周的周四啊
That means the Thursday of the following week!
好吧
Oh, OK.
我们之间与其说是朋友不如说是同事
It's just he's more of a colleague than a friend.
他是我很重要的顾问 是人脉
An important advisor for me, a contact.
我一年只会见到他几次
I only see him a couple of times a year
所以如果你要计划这样的活动
so if you're going to organise something like this,
你最好先跟我说
then it'd be nice to have a bit more notice and...
什么 你
What... you...
好 好
Yeah... Yes...
白葡萄酒给
Wine for the...
抱歉 我的手不小心 撞到了
Sorry, I knocked it with my... hand.
只是 对
Just...Yeah...
别担心 我们只要 这是给你的
Not to worry. We'll just, er... This is for you.
对 还有 凯特
Yeah, and er... Kate!
真对不起
So sorry.
-没什么大不了的 -这很贵吗
- It's not a problem. - Was it expensive?
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
来吧 我们到外面去
Come on, let's step outside.
我们能赔偿的 对吧赛门
We can pay for it. Simon?
拿簸箕和小扫帚过来好吗
Could you get the dustpan and brush, please?
-那是妈妈的 -对 意外摔碎了
- That was Mum's. - Mm, yeah. It was an accident.
帮我收拾下 好吗
Would you help me deal with this, please?
没什么大不了的
It's not a problem.
好了
All right!
干杯
Cheers!
所以你们两个已经认识好一阵子了
So, you two have known each other a while?
对 我们偶尔见面 我给他一些"金玉良言"
Yeah, we meet occasionally. I give him a few pearls of wisdom.
但你们从没想过一起做生意吗
But you've never been tempted to go into business together?
-没有 -我倒是想
- Er, no. - I wish.
他正处于事业上升期
Ah, he's on his way up,
我想他总要工作很长时间吧
so he's working all the hours, I expect.
那对我来说已经过去了 我现在就吃老本
That's in the past for me now. I'm living off the fat.
我大部分时间都待在议会
I mean, obviously, a lot of my time is spent at the council
而且我们偶尔还会去那间新餐厅
and, you know, we open the odd new restaurant...
它怎么碎掉的
How did it happen?
-你打断我说话了 亲爱的 -怎么碎的
- You're interrupting me, darling. - How did it break?
我撞到它了
I knocked it.
妈妈不高兴
Mum's upset.
好吧 这种事谁都可能遇上
Yeah, well, could happen to anyone.
女生嘛
Girls...
我想我们可以开始了
I assume we can start?
请用
Please.
终于来了
Ah, at last!
你记得派对上的珍玛跟赛门吗
You remember Gemma and Simon from the party?
-你们好 -我们该来点音乐吗
- Hi. - Shall we have music?
拜托不要
Please, God, no!
我们聊天吧 珍玛 随便吃
We'll talk. Gemma, help yourself.
昨天的比赛很不错 很精彩
That was quite a game yesterday. On form.
-结果很好 你儿子踢得不错 -对啊
- Good result, your boy did good. - Yeah.
餐厅怎么样
How's the restaurant?
很好
Good.
你是女服务员 所以一定
You're a waitress, so that must be...
其实只是为了钱
It's for the money, mostly.
爸爸希望我接手当经理 但是
Dad wants me to take over as manager, but...
我对于规划活动更有兴趣
I'm more interested in going into events.
我现在在一家本地公♥司♥当实习生
I'm doing an internship at a local company at the moment.
活动 是哪些
Events. So that's...?
-婚礼 -好
- Weddings. - Right.
离婚派对
Divorce parties.
-好 -葬礼
- OK. - Funerals.
人们真的会做这种事吗
Is that really something people do?
什么 死吗
What, die?
-离婚派对 -会啊
- Divorce parties? - Yeah!
我在那里看到一群前妻玩得很开心
There you see all the ex-wives having a great time
就知道有些人
and you realise some people
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表