剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
福斯特医生
第一季 第四集
前情提要
她跟我几乎没有任何眼神交流
珍玛·福斯特医生的评价
态度粗鲁 行为不端 别去找她看病
珍玛·福斯特医生的评价
这种不干净的医生真让人恶心
全国最差劲的医生
糟糕的医生
福斯特医生
我爱死你了
你真的是我此生挚爱 赛门
欢迎来到帕明斯特
来电 赛门
5个未接来电
赛门
6个未接来电
赛门
贝琪·威尔逊
白石[法语]
赛门 来电
下集预告
我说过了 你跟她离婚 我才会留下孩子
I told you I'm only keeping it if you finish it with her.
你要么现在就去告诉她 要么就这样吧
You either go and tell her now... or that is it.
-他爱她吗 -最后是他结束了这段关系
- Did he love her? - He was the one that finished it.
那什么也改变不了
That doesn't change anything.
那些是从昨晚开始的
They started last night.
有时人们在网上发这种东西
Sometimes people write things like this on the internet.
-为什么 -有人想诋毁妈妈
- Why? - Someone wants to get at Mum.
-什么人 -我来处理
- Who? - I'll deal with this.
我在你的公♥寓♥找到了这些
I found these in your flat.
你要去度假了 在那里待一阵子吧
You're going on holiday. But stay there a while.
你理解的 对吧 我不能一直忍♥受头痛
You understand, don't you? I can't do this for ever.
我不能跟你谈这个
I can't have this conversation.
昨晚 她在睡梦中去世了
I'm afraid, last night, she died in her sleep...
我改变主意了
'I've changed my mind.'
我们挺好的
'We're all right.'
我们要再试试看
We're going to try again.
我们还有黄油吗
Do we have any butter?
伙计 我刚刚用了些 让我找找看
Mate, I used it this morning. Let me have a look.
你有找过冰箱吗
Did you try the fridge?
瞧 在这呢
Hey, presto...
你要的黄油
The butter.
你上一个佣人是怎么死的
What did your last servant die of?
-因为霍乱吗 -什么是霍乱
- Cholera? - What's cholera?
霍乱跟伤寒差不多
Cholera is like typhoid.
那什么是伤寒呢
"What's typhoid?"
伤寒又是什么呢
Typhoid is what?
-伤寒 -伤寒很严重
- Typhoid? - Typhoid, it's very serious.
什么是泰国菜
What's Thai food?
-你想要柠檬酱吗 -我以为你说的是蒂芙
- Do you want lemon curd? - I thought you said, "Typhoo".
蒂芙是一个茶叶的牌子
Typhoo is a brand of tea.
泰国菜 很好吃
Thai food is... quite nice.
柠檬酱
Lemon curd!
-就是说他还是没承认 -我猜他不会承认
- 'So, he still hasn't admitted it? - I doubt he ever will.'
-而你也还没告诉他你知道了 -我们翻篇了
- And you haven't told him that you know? - We're just moving on.
哪怕你们关系的表面下潜藏着这么大一个秘密
With this massive secret sat underneath the relationship?!
-我能跟你谈谈吗 -没问题
- Can I speak with you? - Sure.
稍等一下
Two minutes.
劳驾
Excuse me.
你确定你没事吗 你实在是转变得太快了
You're sure you're OK? It's just very sudden.
发生了这么多事 你怎么能轻易原谅他呢
After everything, how can you simply take him back?
因为我们共同养育着一个孩子
Because we have a child together,
而且共同生活了14年之久
a life together, 14 years under our belt,
如果有一丝希望继续这种生活 我一定会尽力
so if there's any way of keeping all of that, I have to try.
难道你真认为他不会再见她了吗
And you honestly think that he's never going to see her again?
我听说他们已经分手了 而且是真的结束了
I'm told when they broke up, it was very final.
-尼克 -有人投诉你
- Nick? - There's been a complaint.
太妙了 又来一个
Fantastic. Another one.
网络力量就是大啊
The power of the internet.
昨天的最新投诉是因为
The latest yesterday was that I don't dress
我作为主任医师穿得不够得体
appropriately for a senior doctor.
我穿了条短裙 他就生气了
He was annoyed I wore a skirt.
这个不是网上的投诉
Um, this one's not online.
-他跑来找我私聊的 -是谁
- He came in and asked to speak to me personally. - Who is it?
他要求先暂时不公开姓名
He's requested anonymity for the time being.
-我向英国医疗委员会汇报了 -有必要吗
- I'm speaking to the GMC. - Why the GMC?
医生总是会被投诉的啊
Doctors get complaints all the time.
没错 但就像你说的 网上也有你的投诉
Yes, but as you say, there's also the comments on the website,
还有 你 你婆婆出什么事了
and, um, what... what happened with your mother-in-law.
我婆婆自杀了 搞不懂为什么所有人都
My mother-in-law took her own life, I don't know why everyone...
这主要都是为了保护你 这条新投诉
It's as much about protecting you as anything. This new complaint.
-提到了有关你私生活和婚姻的事 -等等
- He talked about your personal life, your marriage. - Wait.
你真不能告诉我是谁吗
You really can't tell me who this is?
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
Fine.
请进
Come in.
戈登
Gordon!
好久不见了
Long time no see!
-你一般不会这样嘲讽我 -什么
- You're not normally sarcastic. - Sorry?
"好久不见了"
"Long time no see."
-反正你不会跟我这么说 -抱歉
- That's what I expect from the others. - Sorry.
别计较了
Come on.
进来吧 请坐
Come in, sit down.
让我们重新开始吧
Let's start again.
哪里不舒服吗
What's wrong?
我的鞋不合脚了
My shoes don't fit any more.
-你的鞋 -是的
- Your shoes? - Yes.
我的脚一定出了什么问题
There must be something wrong with my feet.
那 你当时吐了吗
So, were you sick?
我觉得这件事你听错了
I don't think you're picking up on the right bit of the story.
没错啊 妈妈刚说过的
Yeah, Mum just said,
-你们认识的时候喝了不少 -我 没有
- when you and her met, you had a few too many. - Me? No.
那天晚上 我们俩只有一个人醉了
Only one of us was tipsy that night.
-见鬼 -你还好吗
- Oh, shit. - You OK?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
你以后应该少喝点酒
You want to be careful with alcohol.
一喝多就说些不该说的话 还会站到凳子上
Makes you say things you shouldn't, and... stand on chairs.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
-我们得把整件事都告诉他了 -好吧
- I think we need to tell him the whole thing. - Fine.
其实那天晚上喝多了的人是你妈妈
It was your mum who'd drunk too much that night.
她站到了凳子上 环顾四周 然后看着我
She stood on this chair, looked around, and then saw me,
指着我说 我是那间屋子里最帅的人
pointed, and said I was the best-looking man in the room.
-你 -你♥爸♥爸当时还很年轻
- You? - Your dad was younger then,
而且那地方也就是个冷清的小酒吧
and the room was not in a very nice pub...
-这倒是 基本没什么竞争 -那之后呢
- That's true, there wasn't much competition. - So, then what?
他们开始放阿巴乐队的歌♥
They started to play ABBA,
我想在凳子上跳舞 但摔下来了
I tried to dance on the chair, but fell off.
你♥爸♥爸把我扶了起来
Your dad helped me up and
然后说我也许应该吃点东西
said that maybe I should have some food.
我们点了咖喱
We got a curry.
我们就是这样认识的
And that's how we met.
老天爷 就是今天
Oh, God! It's today.
所以你才会提起这件事
That's why you were talking about it.
我真蠢
I'm an idiot.
没关系的
Don't worry.
-我真的很抱歉 -你做错什么了
- I'm so sorry. - What have you done?
那之后每年的5月26号♥
Every year, since then, on the 26th of May,
你妈妈都会做咖喱
your mum makes a curry.
而我则会送她一张卡片
And I get her a card.
你居然给忘记了
And you forgot?
爸 你有时候可真掉链子
Dad, you are rubbish sometimes.
-没错 -好了
- Yeah. - Well...
说真的
Honestly.
没关系 你这段时间太忙了
It's OK. You've been busy.
赛门
Simon!
你骗人
You liar!
看啊
Oh, look!
-我能看看吗 -不行
- Can I see? - NO!
谢谢
Thank you.
工作事事不顺
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表