剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
His car's outside.
怎么
Well?
说啊
What?
他总是很担心有人可能会跟踪他或看见他
He was always worried that someone might follow him or see him.
他们有套办法
They had a system.
你可以从这栋房♥子的后门出去
You can get out from the back of the building.
他们又在一起了
They're back together.
他永远不会离开她
He'll never leave her.
我一直叫他断干净 我讨厌他这么做
I kept telling him to stop. I HATE what he's doing.
你跟他们一起去度假
You went on holiday with them.
他说他需要我
He said he needed me,
-他们会工作 -你们去哪了
- that they'd be working... - Where did you go?
凯特的爸爸在法国有栋房♥子
Kate's dad has a house in France.
她说她可以带朋友去玩
Said she could use it for friends.
她爸爸不在吗
Her dad wasn't there?
不在 他们不知道赛门的事
No. They don't know about Simon.
如果他知道 他会杀了赛门
He'd kill him if he did.
-给我看照片 -什么
- Show me pictures. - What...?
度假的照片 你手♥机♥上的
Of the holiday. On your phone.
你 他 她 尼尔 安娜 我想看
You, him, her. Neil, Anna. I want to see.
为什么你想看
Why would you want to see?
我以为我有可能解决这件事
I thought that I had a chance to sort this out,
但很显然是痴心妄想了
but, clearly, I'm delusional!
听着 虽然不重要 但你是对的
Look, not that it matters but, yeah, you're right.
他有时很可怕
He can be horrible.
尤其他压力大的时候
Especially when he's stressed.
-你能把这些发邮件给我吗 -我
- Can you e-mail these to me? - I...
如果你想要的话
If you want.
-别告诉他我知道了 -为什么
- And don't tell him I know. - Why not?
我想自己做这件事
I want to do it myself.
-但不是现在 -做什么
- But not now. - Do what?
-我跟你说过留在车上的 -爸爸在哪
- I told you to stay in the car. - Where's Dad?
妈妈 你到底怎么了 你现在好奇怪
Mum, what's wrong with you? You're so weird at the moment.
妈妈
Mum!
你为什么老是跟个疯婆子一样
Why are you such a mad bitch?
很吓人
It's scary.
你♥爸♥爸出去了几分钟
Your dad's gone out for a couple of minutes.
你认识贝琪的吧 贝琪 你能给赛门发个短♥信♥
You know Becky, don't you? Becky, could you text Simon,
告诉他他儿子在他办公室等他
tell him that his son's waiting in his office
回家前想吃披萨
and needs some pizza before going home?
等他回来 你能告知他
And then, when he gets back, could you explain
我忘了我今晚得参加一个会议
that I've forgotten that I need to go to a conference... tonight.
我得马上出发
I need to leave immediately.
-我要离开几天 -什么
- Be gone a few days. - What?
你♥爸♥爸会照顾你的 你们可以讨论足球
Your dad'll look after you. You can talk about football.
-一个会议 你老是工作 -行吗
- A conference? It's always work! - Yes?
好吧
OK.
好的
Good.
再见
Bye, then.
再见
Bye.
妈妈
Mum!
你太聪明了 好吧
You're too clever! All right.
根本没有会议
Look, there is no conference.
不过是贝琪和我要对你♥爸♥爸说的谎话
That's a lie Becky and I are going to tell your dad,
因为我现在没法处理这一切
because I just can't deal with everything at the moment
所以我得离开几天
so I need to go away for a couple of days.
我不想让他担心 所以我编了个借口
And I don't want him to worry, so... I'm making an excuse.
现在你要做出选择
Now, you have a choice.
你可以告诉爸爸真♥相♥ 或者跟我和贝琪一起
You can tell Dad the truth, or you can join me and Becky
告诉他我要开会
and tell him it's a conference.
这取决于你
It's up to you.
别叹气
Don't do that!
你♥爸♥爸总是这样叹气
Your dad does that.
你不能处理这一切 这是什么意思
What do you mean, you can't deal with everything?
生活有时很艰难
Life's hard sometimes.
-你要离开多久 -几天
- How long are you gone for? - Couple of days.
-好吧 -好孩子
- OK. - Good boy.
拜拜
See you soon.
该死
Shit!
我在捕鱼
I'm fishing.
在电影里见过
Saw it in a film.
不好用
Doesn't work.
你还好吗
You OK?
玛丽
Mary!
有客人
Visitor!
我丈夫以前总朝我吼 结果他死了
My husband used to shout at me. Now he's dead!
这两件事可能完全没有关联 杰克
Those two things might not be connected, Jack,
但你真想冒这个险吗
but are you sure you want to take the risk?
杰克 泡点茶
Jack, make some tea.
出什么事了 你看起来很沮丧 汤姆呢
What's happened? You look upset. Where's Tom?
和赛门在一起
With Simon.
-你告诉她了吗 -没有
- Did you tell her? - No.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's going on?
我能住这儿吗
Can I stay?
我没有干净的毛巾
Well, I've got no clean towels.
我会找一些来
I'll find some. Of course.
你想住多久就待多久
You can stay as long as you like.
坐下吧
Sit down.
我以为你这儿没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I thought you didn't have mobile reception.
他们建了个天线
Oh, they put a mast up.
我写了封信 并没有用
I wrote a letter, it made no difference.
他出轨了
He cheated on me.
好吧
All right.
茶呢
Where's that tea?
好了
There.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
谢谢你
Thanks...
收留杰克
for taking Jack in.
他让人头疼 但就像你说的
He's a pain in the neck, but, like you said,
他在这儿能帮上很多忙
he's useful round the house.
很抱歉他那么粗鲁
Sorry he's so rude.
这是该做的事 所以就得这么做
It's the right thing to do, so it must be done.
他为过去所困 这是他的问题
He's stuck in the past, that's been his problem.
-他和大卫在一起了很长时间 -我知道
- He was with David a long time. - I know.
当你那样失去了一个人
When you lose someone like that...
当你历经痛苦
when you're going through hell,
你只能继续走下去
you've got to keep going.
我能帮上忙吗
Can I help?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
-估计你家里没酒 -你觉得呢
- Don't suppose you have any wine? - What do you think?
杰克不该喝酒 所以你可别去买♥♥
And Jack shouldn't so don't you dare buy it.
你可以再来杯茶 或者喝点果汁饮料
You can have another cup of tea or there's some squash.
你想要建议吗 这是你为什么来这儿吗
Was it advice you wanted? Is that why you're here?
不是
No.
-从来没人教过你怎么做 -我只是得逃离
- You'd never be told before. - I just needed to get away.
我知道了
I see.
但是你会很快为汤姆回去 是吗
You'll want to get back for Tom, soon, though, of course?
你会为了他想回去
You'll want to get back for him.
我要出去透透气
I might just... get some air.
晚饭还有20分钟
Dinner's 20 minutes.
你对那些电子玩意儿上瘾
You're addicted to those things.
就像大卫一样 他总是手不离平板
Same as David, he was never off his iPad.
-你从哪儿得到这些的 -他的助理
- How did you get these? - His assistant.
你在这儿长大
You grew up around here.
是的
Yeah.
玛丽帮了我们
Mary helped us out.
从学校接我回来
Picked me up from school.
在我父母死后 她就是我的全部
When my mum and dad died, she was all I had.
你父母出了什么事 她不肯说
What happened to your parents? She wouldn't say.
车祸 我那时16岁
Car accident. When I was 16.
我和玛丽一起住了一年 但是她...
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表