剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
福斯特医生
第一季 第三集
前情提要
欢迎来到帕明斯特
赛门的午餐会上见
太好了 到时见
明天约几点
明天约几点
8点之后 我就能走开了
下集预告
你出轨了 但即使你这么做了
You're having an affair, but even if you have done this
我还是非常爱你
I think I still really love you.
我没有
I'm not.
这女孩只是他一时的放纵 你才是真爱
This girl is a fling. You're not.
她今天来看诊 我做了一些检查
She came into the surgery today and I did some tests.
-抱歉 你是说我... -是的 你怀孕了
- Sorry. You're saying I'm...? - Yes. You're pregnant.
他就是在火热夏天乱搞了一下 他会回来的
He's just had a hot summer and messed it up. He'll come back.
当他们决定好怎么处理这个孩子时
When they make a decision on this child,
你就知道了
you'll know.
但已经两年了
But two years,
这很说明问题
it says something.
已经两年了
For two years!
即使女方可能会得到房♥子 财产 孩子
A woman might get the house, the assets, the children,
但这并不意味女人就赢了
but that doesn't mean that she's won.
-你说过你处理过很多离婚案件 -是的 怎么了
- You said you did a lot of divorce work. - I do. Why?
我想预约一下
I'd like to book an appointment.
早安
Morning!
出门真早
Early start for you.
打扮得真漂亮
Looking good.
要去开会
Meeting.
好吧
Right.
-我要... -好
- I've... - Yeah.
不...
No...
这里发生了一起摩托车事故
I've got a motorcycle accident
过帕明斯特A4220道上的6号♥交叉口处
just beyond Junction 6 of the... A4220 out of Parminster.
-他会死吗 -不会的
- Is he going to die? - No.
男性驾驶员 意识清醒
The rider's male, conscious,
手臂可能存在骨折
possible fractured arm.
你能尽量保持不动吗
Can you try and stay still for me.
我要把你的面罩抬起来 好吗
I'm just lifting up your visor, OK?
不是 我是名医生 我只是刚好路过
No... I'm a doctor, I just happened to be passing.
他有呼吸 意识清醒
He's breathing, alert.
是的 是的 好
Yes, yes, OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看着没有大碍 但我需要你一动不动
You seem fine, but I need you to stay absolutely still.
因为存在神经损伤的风险
Partly because of the risk of nerve damage,
而且我也不希望血迹弄脏我的衬衫
also I don't want blood on my shirt
因为我要参加一个很重要的会议 明白吗
because I've got a really important meeting, is that all right?
不好意思
Sorry?
你说什么
What?
天哪 你怎么了
Jesus! What happened to you?
交通事故
Traffic.
我一直在回想过去两年的日子
My thoughts keep running over the last two years.
生日 假期
Birthdays, holidays.
当我们做♥爱♥的时候 我告诉他我爱他
When we've had sex and I've told him that I love him.
在卧室里一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地走来走去
Walking around in the bedroom without any clothes on,
以为他喜欢看我这样...
thinking he likes what he sees...
他一直以来都在撒谎
He was lying the whole time.
抱歉 你是律师
Sorry, you're a lawyer,
-没必要听我抱怨这些 -没关系
- you don't need to hear this. - It's fine.
我之前让你把你的财产情况带来
I asked you to bring in details of your finances...
-就这些 -这些只是你的活期账户
- There. - These are just your current account.
应该还有其他的存款 投资吧
Presumably, there are other savings, investments?
-一直都是他在管钱 -为什么
- He handles the money, always has done. - Why?
他说他更擅长理财
He said he was better at it.
所以你完全不了解你的财产状况吗
So, you don't know your financial situation at all?
应该不吧
No, I suppose...
那个项目叫什么名字
This project, what's it called?
-格林学院 -会盈利吗
- Academy Green. - And will it pay off?
他说进展很不错
He says it's doing well.
-"他说" -抱歉
- He "says"... - Sorry.
这...
This is...
无意冒犯 但我完全不感兴趣
No offence, but I'm not interested.
这实在很无趣 我的人生不应专注于这些 我...
This is really dull. This is not what my life is about. I just...
-我只想直接跳到该如何开始新生活 -离婚时
- I just want to skip to the bit where I move on. - In a divorce,
他有权得到所有财产的一半
he'll officially take 50% of everything.
包括你的工资 存款 养老金
Your salary, your savings, your pension.
是他出轨了 又不是我
He cheated. Not me.
无所谓 法律规定就是一半
Doesn't matter. 50% is the default.
但如果你跟我说
But if you're telling me
他有对你的财产拥有完全控制权
he has complete control of your finances,
他可能预先已经在转移你的钱了
he might already have hidden money away in preparation.
这意味着 你拿到的钱会更少
Meaning... you could get even less.
你乐意这样吗
Are you happy with that?
-不 当然不 -听着
- No, of course not. - Look,
你没有告诉他你已经知道了
by not telling him that you know,
这已经为你争得了难得的优势
you've got an unusual advantage.
你可以在不受他怀疑的情况下调查财产状况
You can look into this without him suspecting anything.
所以我该怎么做
So, what do I do?
这取决于你要什么
Depends what you want.
我要我儿子能够继续待在他出生的这个镇上
I want my son to stay living in the town where he was born.
我要继续按我选择的方式生活 做我热爱的工作
I want to keep the life that I chose, the job that I love.
我的尊严
My dignity.
我的钱 还有我的房♥子
My money and my house.
很好 那么与此同时
Good. Then, in the meantime,
查出他在计划什么
find out what he's planning.
他手上有多少资产
How much money he's got.
当你做这些时 演好一个称职的妻子
And while you do that, play the dutiful wife
好让他不会起疑
so he doesn't suspect a thing.
早上好 女士们先生们 感谢你们能来
Morning, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming.
海布瑞克有一段光荣的历史
Highbrook has a proud history.
数代孩童
Generations of children
包括我自己 都在这里接受过教育
have been educated here, including myself.
然后三年前
Then, three years ago,
人们认为学校大楼太过老旧
the building was deemed unsuitable.
学校迁到了专门的建筑中
The school relocated to a purpose-built facility,
现在 我很自豪地宣布格林学院开♥发♥项目
and now, I'm proud that the Academy Green development
将会赋予这片历史悠久之地新的生机
will give a new lease of life to this historic site.
在镇子中心地带建二十间豪华公♥寓♥
20 luxury flats, right in the heart of town.
对我而言这不只是个商机
This isn't just a business opportunity for me,
而且是保护我所钟爱的建筑遗产的一种方式
but a way of protecting the legacy of a building I love.
所以 我希望大家同我一起喝香槟
So, I hope you'll all join me for a glass of champagne...
拿本宣传册看看
Please take a brochure,
让我们携手共进 把房♥子建起来 谢谢
and let's, um... let's move forward! Let's build! Thank you.
-还可以吧 -很棒
- Was that all right? - Yes.
有一天站在那儿的将会是你 汤姆
That'll be you one day, Tom.
-汤姆 -花了很久...
- Tom! - It took ages, that one...
-过来看看模型 安娜 尼尔 快来 -好
- Come and look at the model. Anna, Neil, come on. - Yeah.
他挺擅长公众演讲的 是吧
He's not bad at this, is he? Public speaking.
他挺担心他的西装
He's worried about his suit.
-为什么 -他说他看起来像汽车推销员
- Why? - He says he looks like he's selling cars.
是啊 我懂你的意思
Right, yes, I see what you mean!
尼尔 我之前就想问问
Neil, I wanted to ask,
我们能找个时间查看一下我的账户吗
could we find a moment to go over my accounts?
我一直把钱交给赛门管
I've always left it to Simon,
但我最近意识到或许我该多关注一些
but I've realised perhaps maybe I should pay more attention.
-我想你或许能跟我讲讲 -没问题
- I thought you could talk me through it. - Sure.
边吃边谈行吗
Over dinner maybe.
当然可以
Absolutely.
别把这事告诉赛门
And maybe don't mention it to Simon.
我不想让他觉得我不信任他
I wouldn't want him thinking that I don't trust him.
好
Of course.
告诉我什么时候就行
Just let me know when.
赛门说得对 这地方具有历史意义
Simon's right, this is historic.
1993年时我就靠着那面墙给卡尔·卢卡斯撸管
I gave Karl Lucas a hand job against that wall in 1993.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表