剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
He's just same!
你怎么样
How are you?
很好 谢谢
Good, thanks.
你要出门约会吗
You going out?
-什么 -她在说你的裙子
- What? - She's talking about the skirt.
-我也有这疑问 但她20多了 -23
- I had the same question, but she's 20 something... - 23.
-好吧 显然我说了不算 -我喜欢
- Yeah, well, apparently I don't get a vote. - I like it.
-我相信男孩子也喜欢 -别说了 爸
- Yeah, I'm sure the boys do, as well! - Yeah, shut up, Dad!
站起来 起码我能跑直线
Get up! At least I could run in a straight line!
起来 这样好多了
Get up! That's better.
我一直想说 我们四个
I've been meaning to say, it is ridiculous
到现在还没一起聚聚实在太不应该了
that we haven't all got together, the four of us.
-让男人办事就是这样 -听起来不错
- It's what happens when you leave it to the men. - Sounds fun.
我给你发邮件
I'll e-mail you.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
就差一点
Oh, so close!
加油 汤姆
Come on, Tom.
好球
Nice ball.
-你不是在工作吗 -我想来看我们的儿子
- I thought you were at work? - I wanted to see our son.
加油 汤姆
Come on, Tom!
赛门...
Simon, the, uh...
诊所的合伙人...
the partners at work...
让我在一项调查期间休息一段时间
have asked me to take some time off pending an investigation.
什么意思
You mean?
-我被立即停职了 -为什么
- Suspended me, effectively. - Why?
有个正式申诉 说我去一位病患的家里
There's been a formal complaint that I went to the home of a patient
然后 攻击他
and... assaulted him.
攻击他 你吗
Assaulted him? You?
洛斯 她是合伙人
Ros, she... she's a partner.
-她不能帮你吗 -网上有人批评我
- Can't she? - There's been the stuff on the internet,
警♥察♥也在到处询问你妈妈的事情
and the police have been around asking questions about your mum.
很明显 那件事
Apparently, that...
让人胡思乱想 抱歉
"paints a picture." Sorry!
没事的
It's all right.
好了好了 会没事的
OK, OK, it'll be all right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-是你的短♥信♥ -对
- That was you. - Yeah.
对 抱歉
Right, sorry.
我刚才不想
I didn't want to...
-是谁 -工作的事
- Who is it? - Work.
好吧
Ok.
你不回短♥信♥吗
Are you not going to reply?
如果你想回 我不会介意的
I don't mind if you want to.
什么
What?
怎么了
What's going on?
你收到短♥信♥时 你的
When you got the text, your...
你的身体绷紧了
your body went tense.
我很惊讶 人惊讶的时候就会这样
I was surprised. That's what people do when they're surprised.
-好 其实你可以回短♥信♥ -你还是
- OK. Honestly. You can reply. - You still...
你还是
You still...
你觉得我在说谎
You think I'm lying?
你还是不相信我
You still don't trust me?
听着 你想看短♥信♥吗
Look, do you want to see the text?
时间 日期 细节
Time, date, details of the
关于工地供应的事情 给你看
supplies for the foundations. Here. Look.
不 不用了
No. It's fine.
踢得漂亮
Well done!
我们输了
We lost.
差距很小
Only just,
而且不是你的错
and not because of you.
对 有两台车 你想搭谁的车
Right. Two cars. Who are you going to go with?
无意冒犯 妈妈 但你可不太懂足球
No offence, Mum, but you don't know much about football
我跟爸爸要聊聊
and me and Dad have to talk.
去哪里 我们去哪庆祝吧
Where to? Somewhere to celebrate?
庆祝什么
Celebrate what?
当然是你啊
You, of course!
披萨
Pizza?
好 真是太棒了
Yeah, actually, that would be really good.
赛门 吃披萨好吗
Simon? Pizza?
我很抱歉
Argh, yeah, really sorry.
有麻烦了
Crisis.
什么
What?
工程供应的事情
The thing with the supplies.
我们必须今天讨论可行办法 抱歉
We need to talk about options, today, sorry.
无聊的事
Boring.
我只会去几小时 晚点就去找你们
Um, I'll just be a couple of hours. I'll join you later.
吃披萨很棒 你可以教妈妈越位规则
Pizza is a great idea. You can teach Mum about the offside rule!
为什么你不能现在来 晚点再解决问题
Well, why can't you come now, and sort out your problem later?
抱歉 儿子 工作可不是这样的
Sorry, mate. It just doesn't work like that.
我晚上就回家 到时我们可以聊聊 好吗
I'll be around tonight and we can catch up then, huh?
好吧
OK.
你已经知道越位规则了
You already know the offside rule.
对
Yeah.
你不知道什么
Is there anything you don't know?
很多
Quite a lot.
爸爸
Dad!
他工作真拼命 对吧
He works really hard, doesn't he?
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
你走错路了
You're going the wrong way!
我需要五分钟跟你♥爸♥谈谈
I need five minutes with your dad.
你说我们要去吃披萨的
You said we were having pizza.
写你的作业
Do your homework.
我也想进去
I want to come in!
不行
You can't.
-该死 -什么
- Oh, shit... - What?
你的表情
Your face.
我 我不知道你要过来
I, um... I didn't know you were coming over.
他们通常会通知我
They normally buzz up.
我跟他们说我想给我丈夫惊喜
I told them that I wanted to surprise my husband.
我今天过得很不顺 他在里面吗
I'm not having a good day. Is he in there?
他在讲电♥话♥ 珍玛 你
He's on the phone. Gemma, are you...?
你有所隐瞒
You're holding something back.
我是说
I mean...
你已经做这件事很久了 但是
I mean, you've been doing that for a long time, but...
有事变了
something's changed.
你突然很不擅长说谎
You've suddenly become really bad at lying.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我丈夫欺负你吗
Does my husband bully you?
我是说 不是生理上的
I mean, not physically,
而是对你颐指气使
but he patronises you.
我想这就是为什么男人想要女助理
I suppose, that's why men want female assistants.
这样他们至少可以摆布一个女人
So, they can push at least one woman around.
-你已经帮他掩饰好几年了 -我没有掩饰
- You've been covering for him for years. - I don't... cover.
我很想相信你
I'd like to believe that.
-你应该相信 -但你的表情不对
- Well, you should. - But your face.
听着 你可以先坐下 他讲完电♥话♥时
Look, if you take a seat, when he's off the phone,
-我会告诉他你在这里 -我想要他的支持
- I'll let him know that you're here. - I wanted his support.
我刚丢掉工作
I've basically just lost my job,
但从你脸上的表情看来
but from the expression on your face,
我想他又去跟凯特·帕克斯上♥床♥了
I think he's off having sex with Kate Parks again.
你跟你丈夫离婚了
You split with your husband.
所以你可以想像我现在的感受
So, you can imagine something of what I'm feeling.
我已经知道一阵子了
I've known for a while.
他们根本不知道
They have no idea.
他们会知道的
Well, they will now.
我想房♥间应该没上锁
I assume it's not locked.
他在哪
Where is he?
他的车在外面
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表