剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
If we can't trust, we lose.
现在开始吧
Now let's go.
你活下来了
You survived.
是啊
Yeah.
拉拉队的妈妈们 由小杰·柯蒂斯打头
Booster moms, with J. J. Curtis leading the assault.
伯特发誓我只要她们喝一杯...
Bert swore if I had just one drink with them...
欢乐时光也会得创伤后应急综合征吗
Can you get PTSD from happy hour?
从小杰的惊喜埋伏中活下来了
Well, having survived a J. J. ambush...
我还没有好好谢谢你
I never really thanked you.
我买♥♥这些不是让你谢我
I didn't buy them to be thanked.
我知道你为什么买♥♥
I know why you bought them.
现在我想要这个礼物之后的礼物
And now I want the present that comes after the present.
最好控制住你的小朋友
Best control your little friend,
除非你想让我来
unless you want me to.
天哪 瞧瞧谁回来了
Oh, man. Look who's back.
种马中士从没有连续两周一直来过
Sarge Stud's never been here two weeks in a row before.
他肯定喜欢我们
He must love us.
-很冷静 -稍息
- Cold. - At ease, boys.
周五晚上我们看到一切之后
After everything we shared Friday night.
大家聚过来
Okay, everybody. Huddle up.
动作牢固 干净 完美
Tight, clean, perfect.
这是杰夫伊斯特队 我的上一支队伍
This is Jeff East, my last squad,
这是让她们进入地区比赛的参选视频
the bid video that got them into regionals
然后她们一路入选到州赛
and then all the way to states.
她们只是第五名
Where they came in fifth.
她们想赢 她们为之努力
They wanted it. They worked for it.
最后成功了
It happened.
你们也可以...
And it could be you...
既然现在你们已经被邀请上传了
now that you've been invited to submit.
什么
What?
这就是为什么在接下来的两个星期
That's why for the next two weeks,
我们练习的一切都是为了交参选视频
everything that we do in practice is about our video.
别管橄榄球比赛 别管球场加油
Forget football games. Forget sideline cheer.
参选视频是唯一要关心的
The video is the only thing that matters.
好了 开始训练吧
Okay, let's get started on that tumbling.
汉伦 说句话
Hanlon, a word.
她没什么团队精神 是吧
Not much of a team player, is she?
她想参加 她想赢
She wants this. She wants to win.
她想要冠军戒指
She wants those state rings.
像你一样想吗
As much as you do?
她会做对队伍有利的事
She'll do what's right for the squad.
我会...
I'll...
再和她谈谈
talk to her again.
不是看起来那样 艾迪 我和他...
It's not how it looks, Addy. Me and him, it's...
不是那样的
It's not like that.
你要是在这里喝胀了
Like, I don't want to be seen with you
我可不想被人看见和你一起
if you're, like, all bloaty here.
-很渴 -看我的腿壮得
- Thirsty. - Look at how big they are.
才大概两周
And it's only been, like, two weeks,
我等不及想看看三周之后有多壮了...
so I can't wait to see what they're like three weeks...
小孩儿 把你这个苍蝇拍收好
Fetus, keep this flyswatter in check.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
你知道 我们入选区赛时
You know, when we make it to regionals,
上边的人会是你
it'll be you up there.
区赛 区赛 区赛
Regionals, regionals, regionals.
你知道你应该担心什么吗
You know what you should be worried about?
那个视频
That video.
当然 我担心的是视频
Of course I'm worried about the video.
每个人都希望能拍好
Everyone wants it to be good.
抱歉 我指的是另一个视频
Sorry, I meant the other video,
我们周五晚上差点拍到的那个...
the one we almost got Friday night...
教练和大兵车震的那个
you know, Coach lap-banging Soldier Boy.
贝丝
Beth.
很遗憾没拍到的那个
Which sadly doesn't exist.
我说过的 有图才有真♥相♥
Like I said...pics, or it didn't happen.
贝丝 别再唬我了
Beth, stop fucking with me.
你没拍到那视频 对吧
You don't have that video, right?
教练说得对 信任是关键
Coach is right. Trust is vital.
我记得很久以前
You know, I remember a time way back when
我最好的朋友从来不怀疑我
when my best girl never doubted me.
当然如果你变了 自己查去吧
Of course, if that's changed, check for yourself.
你知道你想的...
You know you want to...
妈妈
Mom.
算了 我信你
Forget it. I believe you.
输入解锁密♥码♥
照片 视频
天啊
Oh, shit. Oh, sh--
隐藏内容 隐藏内容
Hiderhole, hiderhole.
输入密♥码♥
乔迪·琼斯短讯 我硬了
昨晚很棒 我硬了
你知道谁能黑手♥机♥隐藏内容吗
不在我车里 我检查过了
Okay, it's not in my car. I checked.
你不能让你的糖爹伯特给你买♥♥个新的吗
Can't you just ask Sugar Daddy Bert to get you a new one?
糖爹不是这个意思
That's not what sugar daddy means.
-她手♥机♥丢了 -丢了
- She lost her phone. - Lost?
很奇怪 是吗
Strange, right?
我是说 它从来没有离开过我的视线
I mean, considering it's never out of my sight.
-你那天晚上把它弄丢了 -有吗
- You lost it the other night. - Did I?
提示我一下
Remind me.
肯定落在车里了
You know, I bet it's in the Jeep.
我有次发现手♥机♥都在仪表盘上融化了
Once I found mine melted to my dashboard.
跟火山岩浆似的
It looked like lava.
都看不出手♥机♥的样子了
Couldn't even tell it was a phone.
也许吧
Maybe.
或许在那之前就不见了
Or maybe it went missing before that.
-训练的时候吗 -对
- What, like at practice? - Yeah.
给你个建议
Here's an idea--
买♥♥个新的
buy a new one.
买♥♥新的 恐吓者就如意了
Buy a new one, terrorists win.
再说了 我会把手♥机♥找回来的
Besides, I think I'm gonna get that phone back.
给你
Here...
用我的
use mine.
我不要你的手♥机♥
I don't want your phone.
所以你要过没有手♥机♥的生活吗
So you're just gonna live without a phone?
不
No.
是你
You are.
我也希望能按这时间表来 但许可证...
I want this timeline to work, too, but the permits--
你想太多了 容易长皱纹
You worry too much. It gives you wrinkles.
交给我们吧 她来了
We got this. Oh, there she is.
宝贝 这是你们教练的丈夫
Sweetie, this is-- this is Mr. Coach himself,
马特·弗兰奇
Matt French.
教练没有结婚
Coach isn't married.
已经结婚四年了
Sure is. Four years and counting.
她感觉不像结了婚的人
She just doesn't-- she doesn't give off a big wife vibe.
她好像很...
She seems so...
自♥由♥
free.
我该走了
Well, uh, I should get going.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
你就是这样请到她的吗
So that's how you got her here.
记住了 宝贝 我是为了你才请的她
Well, remember, sweet peach, I got her here for you.
汽油费够用吗
How you doing on gas money?
或者换个说法
Or--or you know what? Better yet.
换新教练就要买♥♥新鞋子
Spankin'-new coach means you should have spankin'-new cheer shoes,
对吧
am I right?
-给 -不够
- Here. - More.
不够
More.
我手♥机♥被偷了
Someone stole my phone.
你身边小偷和叛徒还真多
Wow, surrounded by thieves and traitors.
好吧
Ah, I get it.
伊莉莎白·安
Listen, Elizabeth Ann...
我爱你 你知道的
I love you. You know that.
你就是想当"最佳爸爸"
You're always shooting for that "Number one dad" Mug,
是吧
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表