剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I screwed up.
大家都做错事了 对不起
Everyone screws up. I'm sorry.
-你知道贝丝是什么样的人 -我知道
- You know how Beth is. - I know.
只是一下子接受不了这么多才会
It's just a lot all the time, so...
我只是 不知道是真是假
I just, uh... don't know if it's real.
有时候我无法分辨真假
Sometimes I don't know if it's real
或者只是"狼来了"
or if it's just "The Boy Who Cried Wolf."
你知道那男孩的下场 对吧
And you know what happens to that boy, right?
最后狼真来了的时候
When the wolf finally does come,
没人会再信他了
no one believes him.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean to...
解散 士兵
Fall out, soldier.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
他怎么回事
What's his story?
没怎么回事
There is no story.
那你和科兹没有...
So you and Kurtz aren't...
你不该问你不想得到答案的问题
You shouldn't ask questions that you don't want the answer to.
我为什么不想得到答案
Why wouldn't I want the answer?
因为你喜欢情况简单好看 艾迪
'Cause you like things simple and pretty, Addy.
你一向如此
You always have.
你就不能直接回答问题吗
Can you just answer the question?
-什么问题来着 -你和科兹
- What was it again? - You and Kurtz?
周五晚上
Friday night.
没有发生什么你不想发生的事吧
Nothing happened... that you didn't want to happen, right?
无事发生
Nothing happened.
我们又在此相聚了 萨顿格罗夫
Here we are again, Sutton Grove.
又是一年返校节
Another Homecoming!
看看这支球队
Take a look at this team right here.
这些家伙超勇猛 星期五晚上
Whoa, these guys are ferocious. Friday night, these guys
他们会碾压圣十字学院的圣徒
are going to slaughter the Holy Cross Saints.
但这只是铺垫
But I'm burying the lead.
我们有些大新闻
We have some big news about
关于我们大学人气飙升的拉拉队
our soaring varsity cheer squad.
她们努力训练
Guys, all they do is work.
她们让人畏惧 她们勇猛出击
They are fearsome, they are ferocious,
现在她们要去参赛了
and now they are contenders!
没错 克利夫兰我们来了
That's right. Cleveland, here we come!
这些女孩要去参加区赛了
These girls are going to regionals!
你要参加区赛了
Oh, yeah! You're going to regionals.
你要参加区赛了
And you're going to regionals!
你也要参加区赛了
And you're going to regionals.
你们都要去参加区赛 怎么样
And you're going to regionals! How 'bout that!
区赛 我们来了
Regionals, here we come!
今年我们去克利夫兰
Okay, so this year, we go up to Cleveland,
湖面上的错误 但明年
the mistake on the lake, but next year,
克利夫兰被讥讽为"湖面上的错误"
等我们有了自己的新体育馆
when we get our own new shiny stadium
就在萨顿格罗夫
right here in Sutton Grove,
他们来我们的地盘 是他们过来
they come to us, all right? They come to us!
好了 我们现在先尝一点
All right, now let's get a little taste
即将到来的甜头
of the sweet, sweet nectar to come.
弗兰奇教练 上场吧
Coach French, take it away.
让我们看看冠军是什么样的
Show us what winners look like!
来吧姑娘们 让我们热烈欢迎她们
Take it away, girls. Let's hear it for our girls.
好吧 你们听到了
Okay. You heard the man.
是你们努力奋斗得来的
You worked hard. You fought for it.
现在成功了 这之后你们吃饭睡觉
Here we are. After this you will eat, sleep,
每天都会很快乐 直到去区赛
breathe cheer every day until we get to regionals.
但首先...
But first...
到场上享受你们的胜利
get out there and take your victory lap.
去吧
Go!
一 二 三
One, two, three!
加油 鹰队
Go Eagles!
我们要去区赛了
We're going to regionals!
加油 鹰队
Let's go, Eagles!
S G H S
S-G-H-S!
鹰队雄起
Eagle up!
鹰队雄起
Eagle up.
鹰队 你们知道该怎么做
Eagles, you know what to do.
离开座位 到赛场雄起
Get out of your seats and Eagle up, too.
塔西 你没事吧
Tacy, are you okay?
天啊 蕾
Oh, my God, Ri.
我需要你要坚持住
All right, I need you to just stay strong.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
你看见了吗
You see that?
-搞什么 -对不起
- What the hell? - Sorry.
慢点
Slow down.
对不起 我拿着牙齿
Sorry, I have the teeth.
你不能去那里
You can't go back there!
-我说了你... -对不起
- I said you-- - Sorry.
-是我们有 我们肯定有 -我拿着牙齿
- Yes, we have them, we must. - Hi, I have them.
我六年级的时候掉了一颗牙
I lost a tooth when I was in the sixth grade
我妈妈...她知道牛奶能让牙齿存活
and my mom--she knew that milk keeps the teeth alive.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
用生理盐水洗净 不要有防腐剂
Rinse with saline, no antiseptic.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
好 好了
Good, good, yeah.
我孩子在这儿
There's my baby.
你没事吧
You okay?
准备好回去了吗
You ready to go?
嗯
Yeah, I guess.
你要一起来吗
You wanna come?
你们今晚可以和以前一样
You guys could have a little sleepover tonight,
在我们家过夜
just like the old days.
不了 我就待在这里
No, I think I'm gonna stay here.
你确定吗 今晚我做饭
You sure? Because I am cooking tonight
全世界可是只有你喜欢我的酱猪肉
and you're the only one who has ever liked my saucy pork chops.
来吧 你们俩可以玩那个古老的占卜板...
Come on, you guys could haul out that old ouija board.
我以为你因为坏兆头
I thought you threw that thing away
把那玩意...扔了
'cause of the--the bad mojo.
不 就在车♥库♥里 你们俩以前
No, it's in the garage. Y'all used to be on that thing
经常能玩一晚上 寻找各种预兆
all night looking for portents or whatever.
你还记得吗
You remember that, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我什么都记得
Yeah, I remember everything.
科莱特
你会需要这个的
You're gonna need this.
没有闻起来那么糟糕
It's not as bad as it smells.
我信了
I'll take your word for it.
-你感觉怎么样 -很好
- How are you feeling? - Great.
就像吸了一根可♥卡♥因♥
Like I just snorted a line of cocaine
然后把一袋"管你屁事"的钱藏在飞机里
and have a bag of "Fuck you" money stashed in a private jet.
在你冷静下来前
Before you come down from that high,
你想告诉我昨晚发生了什么吗
do you wanna tell me what happened last night?
什么都没有发生
Nothing happened.
听着 我们都会犯错
Look, we all make mistakes.
在派对上玩得太疯 过了火
Partying too hard, losing control.
然后我们竭尽全力挽回
And then we learn the hard way not to.
如果你保持坚强 清醒
If you stay strong and stay clear,
你就不会使自己
then you won't find yourself in a situation
处于一个无法掌控的局面
that you can't handle.
你就不用在半夜挨家挨户地敲门
You won't be knocking on people's doors
求他们帮助你
in the middle of the night asking for them to help you.
我不记得有敲过门
I don't recall knocking on any doors.
是啊 你忘了
Right, you don't recall.
你没事 对吧
You're okay, right?
我醉了 但我没事 好吗
I was drunk, but I'm fine, okay?
好的
Okay.
马特很快就会醒过来...
Well, Matt's gonna be up soon and I--
你还好吗
Hey, how are you feeling?
收拾东西 我们走了
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表