剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
It happens to a lot of guys.
有时候你就是会孤身一人
Somehow you just wind up alone.
贝丝去哪里了
Hey, where did Beth go?
你永远是贝丝的小妹
You're always Beth's girl.
所以我们之前关系一直不铁
That's why we could never be tight before.
她从来不想和人分享你
She never wanted to share you.
我以前总是很怕她
I was always so afraid of her.
大家都怕贝丝
Everyone's afraid of Beth.
和你
And you.
我
Me?
-给我 -不
- Give it to me! - No!
给你 妓♥女♥
Up yours, whore.
你这个臭跛子 给我
You're a limp dick piece of shit. Just give it.
我要报♥警♥了 我拨了
I'm calling the police! It's ringing!
我要警♥察♥赶紧过来
I want the police here right away.
出事了
Hey, there's something happening.
停车场
In the parking lot.
他报♥警♥了
Oh, he's calling the cops.
大家得赶紧离开这里
We gotta get you guys out of here.
-快点 -该死
- Come on. - Shit.
大家伙 这不是演习
All right, all of you, this is not a drill.
派对结束了 走了
The party's over. Come on.
我们得走了 我们得走了
We gotta go. We gotta go.
-手♥机♥ -在隔壁
- Phones! - The other room.
好 快走
Okay, come on, let's go.
贝丝 贝丝在哪里
Beth, where's Beth?
贝丝
Beth?
你能打开门吗
Can you open the door?
哥们 醒醒
Bro, you gotta wake up.
哥们 醒醒
Dude, wake up.
警♥察♥马上就来了
The cops'll be here any minute.
柯茨 醒醒 哥们
Kurtz, you gotta wake up, bro.
该死 这是贝丝的
Shit, this is Beth's.
她肯定还在这里
She's gotta still be here.
我们没时间了
We don't have time for this.
你知道这看上去有多糟糕吗
You know how bad this looks?
我不会丢下她
I'm not leaving her.
你得赶紧离开这里 好吗
You need to get out of here, okay?
赶紧走
Fucking go now.
你...
You...
帮我
help me.
你有没有看到我的朋...
Hey, have you seen my fr--
算了
Ugh, forget it.
贝丝
Beth?
贝丝
Beth?
贝丝
Beth?
贝丝
Beth?
听着 肯定没事的
Look, I'm sure it's okay.
姑娘们知道怎么照顾好自己
Girls like that know how to handle themselves.
你不知道你自己在说什么
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
她在下面
She's down there.
快点
Hey, come on.
什么
What?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有人对你做了什么吗
Did somebody do something to you?
有人给你下药了吗
Did someone slip you a pill?
你刚刚去哪里了
Where were you?
你说什么
What are you saying?
-拜托 -你的手链
- Please? - Your bracelet.
-什么 -你的手链
- What? - Your bracelet.
该死 我们等警♥察♥来吧
Fuck it. Let's just wait for the cops.
他们到这里后知道该怎么做
They'll know what to do when they get here.
不 我们不能待在这里
No, we're not doing that.
我妈妈是警♥察♥
My mom's a cop.
万一她搜到什么呢
Well, what if she took something?
你能走开吗 你根本没帮什么忙
Can you just go? You're not helping.
好吧 你确定你可以搞定吗
Okay, so you're sure you can handle this?
可以 真的 你走吧
Yes! Seriously. Go!
好了 来
Okay, we got it.
我的丈夫 你很想找他聊聊 对吗
My husband, you were anxious to talk to him, weren't you?
之前是的 但是
Yeah, I was, but
我现在已经不想了 如果你懂我的意思
I'm sort of getting over the idea, if you know what I mean.
州里的车有限速 奈夫先生
There's a speed limit in this state, Mr. Neff,
每小时45英里
45 miles an hour.
我开得多快 警官
How fast was I going, Officer?
大概90左右
I'd say around 90.
假设你从摩托车上走下来给我一张罚单
Suppose you get down off your motorcycle and give me a ticket.
假设我这次给你警告了事
Suppose I let you off with a warning this time.
艾迪·汉伦
亲爱的 不
Honey, no, no.
你今晚不能带她过来
You cannot bring her here, not tonight.
今晚不合适
It is not a good night.
带她去你家
Take her to your house.
你妈妈会知道该怎么做
Your mom will know what to do.
听着 好吧
Look, okay, yeah, uh-huh,
我知道你觉得你有麻烦了
I know that you think that you're in trouble,
但其实没有 好吗
but you're not, okay?
你是她的朋友吗
Are you her friend?
那就做好她的朋友
So be her friend.
好好解决
Fix it.
汉伦 这贱♥人♥是你的麻烦
Hanlon, the bitch is your problem.
柯莱特 谁啊
Colette, who's there?
我去开门
I got it.
我还以为你会更聪明点
I thought you were smarter than this.
进来
Get in.
你来这里显然是对我有所求
You clearly came here because you need something from me.
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我不知道 我只是以为你也许能帮她
I don't know, I just thought that you could help, maybe help her.
帮她
Help her?
什么 帮她醒酒吗
What, help her get less drunk?
我觉得你应该知道怎么醒酒吧
I think you know how to get less drunk, don't you?
你要等着
You wait.
你要回家睡一觉
You go home and you sleep.
而不是跑到我家来
You do not come to my house.
我发现她昏死在我的车里
I found her passed out in my car.
我想着也许...
I thought maybe--
我和你说了今晚你不能来
I told you not to come here, not tonight.
我们要怎么和他说
What are we supposed to tell him about this?
我们要怎么解释这一切
How are we supposed to explain this?
对不起 教练 但你不明白
I'm sorry, Coach, but you don't understand.
警♥察♥当时要来了
The cops were coming,
威尔中士的人也在
and Sarge Will's guys were there.
闭...嘴
Shut...up.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是你妈妈 汉伦
I am not your mother, Hanlon.
我原本对你有更高的期望值
I expected more from you, so much more.
孝顺的女儿
Dutiful daughter,
快乐的妻子 尽职的妻子
happy wife, devoted mother,
美式的女孩
all-American girl,
这都是我们戴的面具
these are the masks we wear,
我们所有人
all of us...
一直以来
All the time,
按部就班
everything in place,
永远挂着微笑
the smile always there,
从来不会滑倒 一次也不会
never slipping, not once.
"你必须要坚强" 教练说道
"You must be strong," Coach said.
"你必须要警惕
"You must be vigilant,
最重要的是
"and here's the most important thing,
永远不要表露出自己
"never show yourself.
没有人想看到真正的你"
No one wants to see the real you."
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表