剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
What if it's just too much?
你是说在强压之下不会崩溃的秘诀吗
You mean, what's the secret to not cracking under the pressure?
是的 有吗
Yeah. Is there one?
压力本身并是坏事
Well, pressure itself isn't bad.
你要对抗的是情绪
What you have to fight is emotion.
情绪能毁掉所有的判断力
Emotion fucks with your judgement.
如果你只是想要某样东西
What if you just want something
非常想要怎么办
and you just want it so bad?
我没说过那是易事
I didn't say it was easy,
但是当情绪上来的时候
but when emotion gets in your way,
你必须要控制好
you have to lock it down.
不能让情绪占上风
You can't let it win.
但如果生活中的一部分情绪
But what about the parts in life
才是重点怎么办
where emotion is the whole point?
比如说你和威尔
Like with you and Will.
那...
Well...
不一样
That's different.
有什么不一样
How is that different?
有些感情会持续很长时间
There are feelings that last,
而有些情感会让你痛彻心扉
and then there are feelings that just rip through you.
我和马特
Matt and I...
我们一直心灵相通
We've always been connected.
见到他的时候 我正处于混乱中
I was spinning when I met him.
他能让我保持理智
He grounded me.
现在我们有了麦迪逊
And now we have Madison,
她需要我们
and she needs us.
然后我们搬到这里
But then... we moved here,
很不容易 然后威尔出现了
and it was so hard, and then there was Will.
我的心都跳到了嗓子眼
And my heart caught in my throat.
就像是在电影里一样
It was like a movie.
人们所说的那些
You know, all those things that they say
你会有的感受
that you'll feel...
我以为我曾经所需要的就是那些
I thought that was what I needed.
曾经需要的 就是说你现在不需要了
"Needed"? Like you don't anymore?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
也许我曾经需要的是那种感觉
Maybe what I needed was that feeling,
那种晕头转向 那种狂野不羁
the-- the spinning, the wildness.
会让你看清一些事
It makes you see things...
让你看清你所拥有的事物
Makes you see what you have.
有时某个人会在合适的时刻
Sometimes someone comes into your life
闯入你的人生里
at just the right moment, you know?
你明白我的话吗
Do you know what I mean?
嗯
Yeah.
破空调
Fucking AC.
该死的
Damn it.
艾迪
准备好了
不敢相信已经到了
别忘了洗你的鞋
搞定了
早上见
吃晚饭了 你在房♥间里吗
我们的房♥间冷死了 破空调坏了
你在哪
贝丝
你在哪
我们快乐不多 我们是一群婊♥子♥
Yeah, we happy few, we band of bitches.
20条未读短♥信♥
新短♥信♥
点击查看
只是问问你怎么样
方便聊聊吗
科莱特
方便的时候回我短♥信♥
别这样
说话吧
科莱特
只是想聊聊
喂
请你停止吧 我需要空间
难道你看不出我们停不下来吗
我做不到 你什么时候回家
好吧 今晚我去找你
鲁克斯 我们走 快点
Rooks, let's go. Come on.
好 他们上场了 接下轮到我们
Okay, all right, they're on. We're next up.
有人看到教练了吗
Has anyone seen Coach?
嗯 我要和她聊聊我们队形变化的问题
Yeah, I need to tell her about a change in our lineup.
小不点 你知道规矩 还故意破坏
Fetus, you know the rules and you broke 'em.
你现在要付出代价
Okay? Now you gotta pay the price.
站在下面的小婊♥子♥们都要遵守规矩
Even bottom bitches gotta play by the rules.
谁准备好接替塔西的位置了
Who's ready to take Tacy's part?
有人来吗
Anyone?
有人吗
Anyone?
有人吗
Anyone?
你到底在叫什么
What are you screeching about?
你昨晚的过度酗酒
Your excessive alcohol consumption last night.
看起来有的小不点真的撑不住了
Seems like some little fetus really tied one on,
要找爸爸来帮忙了
had to get her daddy in to help.
他当然急着跑过来了 不是吗
Well, he certainly came running, didn't he?
一点都没犹豫
Didn't hesitate.
你觉得自己很特别 对吧
You think you're so special, don't you?
你是完美的公主
The perfect princess,
他的掌上明珠
apple of his eye,
他的心肝宝贝
cream of his motherfucking crop.
这是会消失的
It goes away.
会全部消失
It all goes away.
前一秒 你站在顶端
One second, you're at the top
下一面 你的脸就摔在垫子上了
and the next, you're face down on that mat.
你应该很了解那种感觉
Well, you should know that feeling pretty well,
贝女王
Queen B.
脸朝下 被抛弃 留着等死
Face down, abandoned, left for dead...
艾迪现在找到了新的婊女王
Now that Addy's found a new king bitch
推♥翻♥了她的女王
to overthrow her queen.
好了 赶紧的
Okay, let's go.
你们现在早就该出去了
You guys should be out there already.
贝丝 你得集中注意力
Beth, you need to focus up.
忘掉发生的这些是
Forget about everything that is going on.
我们需要合作
This is squad time.
听好了
Listen up.
你们这两个月的努力准备都是为了接下来的两分钟
You spent the last two months preparing for the next two minutes.
一定要得到回报
Make it count.
伸手
Hands in.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
加油 鹰队
Go, Eagles!
加油 鹰队 上 宝贝
Go, Eagles! Let's go, baby!
上 上 姑娘们
Come on! Let's go, girls!
贝丝
Beth?
你在干什么 放开我
What are you doing? Let go of me.
艾迪 你昨晚和她一起吗
Addy, were you with her last night?
现在的重点是区赛 贝丝 不是你
This is about regionals, Beth. This isn't about you.
不是所有的重点都是你
Everything isn't about you.
听着 这重点不是我 也不是你
Look, this isn't about me. This is about you.
而是你永远不承认
The things that you never admit:
你做了什么 你想要什么
what you do, what you want.
你只会微笑 再微笑
You just smile and you smile
然后捅向我的心脏
and then you stab me in the fucking heart.
什么对你来说都不够 贝丝
Nothing's ever enough for you, Beth.
听着 这是我的错
Look, it's my fault.
是我不该一次又一次地
It's my fault for falling for it, for you,
相信你 而你永远不会选择我
again and again and you were never gonna choose me.
我们一直都在等待这一刻
We've been waiting for this our whole lives.
为什么 艾迪
How come, Addy...
为什么你永远不会选我
how come you never choose me?
就和我说一次实话吧
Just tell me the truth for once in your life.
她到底有什么好的
What is it about her?
她有什么我没有的
What does she have that I don't?
她不是你
She isn't you.
加油 姑娘们
Let's go, ladies!
好样的
Yes!
太好了 太好了
Oh, yes! Oh, yes!
前五 我们晋级了
Top five, we clinched it.
我们晋级了 我们能进州赛了
We're in? We're going to states?
没错 天啊
Yes, we are. Oh, my God!
我总是坚信我是一个好人
I always believed I was a good person.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表