剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
That she needed you.
她绝对不需要我
She definitely doesn't need me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起来这里
I'm-- I'm sorry for being here.
对不起毁了你的下午
Sorry I ruined your afternoon.
你什么也没毁
You didn't ruin anything.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你现在就要走
You have to leave now.
这才是真正的你
There she is.
威尔 我是认真的
Will, I am serious.
你有看到我吗
Do you even see me?
我存在吗
Am I even here?
因为我看到你了
'Cause I saw you.
和你的孩子
With your kid...
还有家人一起 你的样子很...
and your family, and you looked so--
我们可以好好谈谈 但不是在这也不是现在
Look, we can talk about this, but not here, not now.
你的样子很幸福
You looked happy.
你一副幸福满溢的样子
You looked so goddamn happy.
如果你这么幸福 那你为什么还和我一起
If you're so happy, then why are you with me?
你知道为什么
You know why.
不 我不知道
No, no, I don't.
我完全不了解你
I don't know a single fucking thing about you.
但是你喜欢这样对吧
But you like that, don't you?
你就是想这样
It's exactly how you want it.
和你结婚的人甚至都不是我
I don't even register to you.
我不存在 从来都不存在
I'm not here; I never was.
我们在说的是我的人生
This is my life that we're talking about.
你就是我的人生
You are my life.
别无其他 这是我仅有的
That's it; that's all I have.
我... 不行
I-- no.
我要放你下来一会好吗
I'm gonna put you down for just a little bit, okay?
你确定你有妻子吗
You sure you have a wife?
我相信她很快就到
I'm sure she'll be here soon.
可能是保姆出了点状况
It's probably just an issue with the babysitter.
服务生 我们需要加点水
Gar?on, we need a little hydration.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
服务生是法语的服务员
"Gar?on" is French for "Waiter."
真好 水来了 谢谢你
Wonderful, water. Thank you so much.
也许我们可以边等
So, listen, perhaps we can talk a little business
边聊点公事
while we wait.
小杰 你也知道
J. J., as you know,
我们引以为自豪的体育场
our much-vaunted stadium
即将把萨顿格罗夫变成黄金国埃尔多拉多
is poised to transform Sutton Grove into El Dorado, city of gold.
你总是有新奇的想法
It's always a new one with you.
嗯
Well--
河畔漫步区 高速公路旁边的大型购物中心
The river walk, the big box mall out by the highway.
还有那个豪华赌场
Oh, the luxury casino.
那个不太行
That was-- that was a bit of a bust.
你总是要向人推销
You always got a hustle.
你知道这个不一样 小杰
You know this one is different, J. J.
作为他们的头号♥造益者
And as their number-one rainmaker,
我们知道你可以用迪亚芒为我们开启大门
we know you could open doors for us with Diamant.
只是和你老板开个简会
It's a simple meeting with your boss.
你却表现得像是我要你
You're acting like I-- I'm asking you
买♥♥下佛罗里达州80公顷的沼泽地一样
to buy into 200 acres of swampland in Florida.
不 我表现得像个掌控着一切的女人
No, I'm acting like a woman who holds all the cards.
好吧 下周在晋级区赛上
Okay, look, at regionals next week
你将会看到冠名的机会
you're gonna see naming opportunities,
赞助商
sponsorships--
因为你妻子
Why would I go to regionals
我女儿脑震荡 甚至不能参加比赛
if my daughter has a concussioncaused by your wife
我为什么去参加晋级区赛
and can't even compete?
在座的都是朋友
Hey-- hey, hey, we're all friends here, right?
我们的目标都一样
And we-- we all want the same things, right?
我知道我为什么来这里
Well, I know why I'm here.
她也知道 所以她没来
And so does she, which is why she's not here.
她会来的 你给她发短♥信♥了吗
She's gonna be here. Have you-- have you texted her?
我肯定她马上就到
I'm sure she's just on her way in.
她开车的时候不想看手♥机♥
You know, she doesn't wanna look at her phone while driving.
记得我们开车去的那个峡谷吗
Remember that day we drove out to the gorge?
真希望一切能一直像那时一样
I wish things could always be like that.
不可能了
They can't.
到底怎么了 宝贝
What--what's going on, babe?
听着 好吗
Listen, okay?
如果你真的在乎我
If you care about me,
你就该照我说的做 赶紧离开
you will do what I ask and leave.
我觉得我们该点菜了
I think we should order.
我觉得我们都只是饿了 我觉得...
I think we're all just hungry. I think...
所以我们的情绪才这么不好
I think that's what's causing all this ill will.
不 这简直是缺乏最基本的尊重
No, it--it's a lack of basic respect,
我还以为科莱特糟糕的时间意识
and here I thought Colette's bad timing was only responsible
只是让我女儿的脸烂了 但不对
for getting my daughter's face smashed in, but no.
看来她就是一个不靠谱的人
It seems like her reverberations are endless.
抱歉 我忘了
Sorry, I forgot,
还有别的教练让你们进区赛了吗
did--did any other coach get you to regionals?
什么
What?
她完成了你想让她做的事
I mean, she did exactly what you wanted her to do.
-对 我们... -对吧
- Yeah, and--and we are-- - Right?
这就是她所得到的感谢吗
And this is the thanks she gets?
你根本不知道 对吧
You have no goddamn idea, all right?
根本不知道她的工作有多难做
None--what it takes to do her job.
管理一堆醉醺醺 缺乏安全感的青少女
Managing a bunch of drunken, needy teenage girls
每晚还要应付她们的妈妈
and their mothers all damn night
想把她们变成运动员 战士
trying to turn them into athletes, warriors.
你自己以前也是
Oh, you--you were a cheerleader yourself
一个拉拉队员吗
back in the day?
-不好意思 -现在不一样了
- Excuse me? - It's not the same now.
完全不一样
Not even close.
现在一切都很难 都更难
Everything is hard now-- harder...
她放弃了一切
and she has given up everything
为你们得到你们所有人想要的东西
to get you where you all wanted to go.
有她是你们的幸运
You're lucky to have her.
我们都很幸运
We're all lucky.
抱歉 我要离开一下
Sorry, you'll have to excuse me.
马特...
Okay, Matt...
好吧
Okay. All right.
算了 不用来了 太晚了
Forget it, don't come. It's too late.
我不知道你到底在哪里
I don't know where the hell you are.
你真是我的银甲骑士
My knight in shining armor.
感情问题吗
Love trouble?
他不值得
He ain't worth it.
艾迪
Addy.
你好
Hi.
我...我还以为柯莱特会先到家
I, uh--I thought Colette would have got home first.
我们没开同一辆车
We--we left in separate cars.
没关系
That's okay.
-今晚还顺利吗 -什么
- Did you have a good night? - What?
-今晚还顺利吗 -嗯 当然了
- Did you have a good night? - Oh, yeah, yeah.
当然 士力架不会让你失望
Yeah, Snickers did not disappoint.
这么多够吗
Uh, is this okay?
一般都是她给钱的
She usually takes care of this stuff.
我只会对不乖的小孩多收钱
I only overcharge for brats.
麦迪森很棒
Madison was great.
她乖乖吃饭 基本不洒出盘子
She ate all her food, kept most of it on the plate,
还会乖乖睡觉
and, uh, fell asleep.
很简单
It was easy.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thanks. - Yeah.
你可以自己回家吗
Are--are you okay to get home?
我可以把麦迪森摇醒 送你...
I can, um--I can wake up Madison and give you a lift--
不 现在还早
No, it's not even late.
我没事
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表