剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
但是教练 你那晚打电♥话♥给我
But Coach, you called me that night.
把我卷入了这么可怕的事里
And you brought me into this horrible thing,
-你欠我一个真♥相♥ -你知道真♥相♥
- and you owe me the truth. - You know the truth.
我知道是怎么回事 是因为贝丝
I know what's happening here. This is Beth.
她把你洗♥脑♥了 她总是能这样
She has you brainwashed, and she always has.
你该长大了 不要再被她操控
You need to grow up and cut her loose.
是时候了 艾迪
It's time, Addy.
好了
Okay!
冲 冲向那个四分卫
Attack, attack that quarterback.
撞倒他 绕过他
Knock him flat, right on his back.
冲 冲向那个四分卫
Attack, attack that quarterback.
撞倒他 绕过他
Knock him flat, right on his back.
准备
Ready?
完毕
Okay!
冲 冲向那个四分卫
Attack, attack that quarterback.
-准备 -撞倒他 绕过他
- Ready! - Knock him flat, right on his back.
倒地
Down!
出局 出局
25's a Mike! 25's a Mike!
准备 开始
Read, set, hike!
触地
Touchdown!
太棒了 太棒了
Oh, yes! Yes!
上
Let's go!
虽然不想乌鸦嘴 但我觉得
I don't wanna jinx it, but I think there's a chance
我们很有可能会赢
we could actually win this game.
我忘了 你在高中也打橄榄球吗
I forgot, did you play in high school?
不不不 我是网球队的
Oh, no, no. Tennis team.
这下我可是了解了一些马特·弗兰奇的过去
Ah, well, there's a little insight into Matt French's past, right?
永不停歇
Non-stop!
我们攀登巅峰
We're taking it to the top.
预科学校 咬紧牙关 来金汤力
Prep school, locked jaw, gin and tonics. Am I right?
-优秀人物 -说到优秀人物
- Class act. - Ah, speaking of class acts,
我们的造雨人 创始者来了
there's our rainmaker, our power broker.
-表现好一点 -今天我只是一个妈妈
- Play nice. - Ah, just a mom today.
好吧
All right.
永不停歇 我们攀登巅峰
Non-stop! We're takin' it to the top!
等着瞧吧 过不了多久 你的宝贝女儿
You'll see. That'll be your baby girl down there
也会站在下面
before you know it.
还没反应过来就发现自己已经很多愁善感了
Never knew I had so many feelings until I had them.
我们攀登巅峰
We're takin' it to the top!
永不停歇
Non-stop!
前一分钟 你还是中心
One minute, it's all about you.
你的职业 你的梦想
Your career, your dreams,
你的野心
your ambitions.
突然间 他们就出现了
And then suddenly, they're there.
你只能为他们做事
And you'd do anything for them,
保护他们
to protect them.
我们为他们所做的一切
The things we do for them.
都是为了弥补我们对他们做的一切
To make up for the things we do to them.
好了 姑娘们 谁准备好了
Okay, squad. Who's ready?
死人落体
Dead Man's Fall.
迅速地调皮一次
The quick and dirty one.
拔枪了 贱♥人♥们
Guns out, bitches.
-我们要自己上吗 -下一轮休息
- We're taking the field? - Next jump-out.
-但是教练 -是啊 我们要问他吗
- But Coach- - Yeah, shouldn't we ask her?
你想问教练
You wanna ask Coach
能不能帮我们做死人落体吗
if she can help us with our Dead Man?
休息时间到 小家伙们
Timeout, Bobcats.
该上场了
That's our cue.
准备好了吗 艾迪
You ready, Addy?
希望等我倒下的时候 你能接住我
Sure hope you catch me when I fall.
拔出枪 等天亮
Guns up till sunup!
拔出我们的抢
Gotta get our guns up!
拔出枪 等天亮
Guns up till sunup!
谁都别想来惹我们
Ain't nobody gonna fuck with us!
拔出枪 等天亮
Guns up till sunup!
拔出我们的抢
Gonna get our guns up!
谁都别想阻止我们
Ain't nobody gonna stop us!
拔出枪 等天亮
Guns up till sunup!
拔出我们的抢
Gotta get our guns up!
没人能够阻止我们
Ain't nobody gonna stop us!
注意力放在你顶的人上
Eyes on your girl.
萨顿格罗夫 中场结束 重新回场
Sutton Grove, coming back strong after that time out.
没事的
It's ok.
科兹
Kurtz?
比赛开始了 伙计们
And that's the game, folks.
鹰队必胜
Eagles for the win.
艾迪
Addy.
-艾迪 -别说了
- Addy. - Stop.
-艾迪 -我说别说了 贝丝
- Addy- - I said stop, Beth.
艾迪 你的幸运之手呢
Addy, where is your Hamsa?
你到底怎么和那破手链过不去
What is it with you and this fucking bracelet?
等等 你是说我给你后被你
Wait, you mean the bracelet that I gave to you
转送给她的手链吗
and that you gave to her?
我没有
I didn't.
艾迪 你的谎话都编不全
Your lies, Addy, you can't even keep track of them.
艾迪 给我醒醒 拜托
Addy, wake the fuck up, please.
你就在场
You were there.
不知怎么回事 艾迪
Somehow, Addy,
不知怎么回事 你在场
somehow you were there.
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
你什么都不知道
You don't know everything. Okay?
你控制不了我
And you don't control me.
不 我知道谁在控制你
No, I know just who controls you.
我控制我自己
I control me.
你不要再这样继续下去了
And you need to stop this.
你必须停止这一切了
You have to stop this for me.
我是为了你
This is for you, okay?
你觉得她会保护你 她不会的
You think that she's gonna protect you, she won't.
她随心所欲 想拿走什么就拿走什么
She does whatever she wants and she takes and she takes,
-她... -你才是这样 贝丝
- and she- - That's you, Beth!
你才是这样
That's you.
是你夺走的
You take.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
你真的是这么想的吗
Is that what you actually think?
是的
Yeah.
那我们只能走着瞧了
Well, I guess we'll see, won't we?
我们看看她是否值得
We'll see if she's worth it.
她是不是像我一样挺你
If she's got your back like I always had.
你可瞧好了 艾迪
Eyes on my girl, Addy.
等警探问起手链的事 我们看她怎么说
We'll see what she says when the detectives ask about the bracelet.
你的手链
Your bracelet.
就是他们在犯罪现场找到的那一条
The one that they found at the crime scene.
什么
What?
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
这不是真的
That's not true.
-这不是真的 -艾迪
- That's not true. - Addy.
就算那是真的
And even if it was,
你怎么会知道
how would you know that?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会知道 贝丝
How could you possibly fucking know that, Beth?
我们赢了 真是太疯狂了
We won! This is insane!
没错
Yeah, it is.
兰沃思会举办派对
There's gonna be a rager at Lanvers,
彻夜狂欢
partying over the abyss.
狂欢
The abyss.
深渊
The abyss.
就是我
C'est moi.
走吧 小贱♥人♥们
Let's go, my band of bitches.
出来
出来
我要和你聊聊
我有一些问题
心可以带你去各种地方
The heart can take you all kinds of places.
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表