剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表
They couldn't even find him to tell him.
太可怕了
It's awful.
是很可怕
Yeah. That's awful.
劳雷尔斯科特·莫斯利 92年1月16-06年11月19日
生命就是这么无常
That's how fast life changes,
眨眼之间就变了
In the blink of an eye.
这是你们孩子不懂的
That's what you kids don't know.
你们不会去想的
That's what you don't think about.
生平事迹
悼念追忆
你知道威尔的妻子吗
新消息 艾迪·汉伦
本地餐馆发生车祸 四人死亡
劳雷尔斯科特·莫斯利 纪念网页
你还好吗
You doing okay?
还好
I guess.
我希望你在这
I wish you were here.
我也想
Yeah, me too.
你能快点回家吗
Can you come home soon?
不行 还没完
No, not quite yet.
最后一点事
Last-minute things.
还有...还有些小事情要处理
Couple--couple little things to take care of still.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
Me too.
别担心 我...我会很快回来
Don't worry. I'll--I'll be back soon.
再见
Bye.
再见
Yeah, bye.
艾迪
Addy!
我们要向中士敬酒
We're toasting to the sarge.
伏特加 黑莓白兰地
Vodka, blackberry brandy,
可能还有些杜松子酒
maybe some schnapps floating around.
敬逝去的威尔
To our fallen Will.
好人不长命
Only the good die young and beautiful.
敬中士
To Sarge!
小心点
Careful,
我的小维多利亚
my little Victorian.
可不能再让你晕倒在我身上了
Can't have you fainting on me again.
大家听说了最新消息 对吧
Guys heard the latest, right?
威尔的妻子
About Will's wife?
他前妻
His ex-wife.
不 就是他妻子
No. Wife wife.
真是个悲剧转折
It's a real tragic twist.
车祸
Car accident.
简直就是杰恩·曼斯菲尔德
Full Jayne Mansfield.
太伤感了
Epically sad.
你们看到照片了吗
Did you guys see the pictures?
我猜他更喜欢端庄的类型
Guess he went for more the demure type.
看来我们完全没机会
Guess we never really had a chance.
我可不这么看
I wouldn't be so sure.
我一直想象
I mean, I always kind of pictured him with, like,
他会和金发美女在一起
a cool blonde, you know,
外表冷酷 但是内心狂野的那种
like icy on the outside but down to fuck.
我好像看到过一次
You know, I think I saw him with one once.
贝丝 别说了
Beth, stop.
他死了
He's dead.
他人都死了
Guy's dead.
显然他的人生很悲惨
He was obviously very messed up.
人生悲惨 然后...
Yeah, there's messed up and then there is...
是什么事
What does that take
能让人一枪打爆自己的脑袋
to blow your brains out on the wall-to-wall?
危险游戏
参加者用装有一发子弹的转轮手♥枪♥
对准自己头部开枪
俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌那种
I mean, Russian-roulette style.
如果这么做 就没有回头路了
I mean, there is no going back if you do it that way.
就是说你是认真
That means you're serious.
就是说你真的想逃离某件事
That means that you're really trying to get away from something.
艾迪
Addy.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Fine.
你看着不像没事的样子
Don't look fine to me.
谁给这姑娘一瓶酒吧
Someone get this girl her own bottle.
敬中士
Yeah, Sarge!
瞧瞧谁来了
Aw, look who showed up.
看看这是谁
Look who it is.
我很喜欢他
I loved him, man.
他教会我如何做人
And he taught me how to be a man.
我喝多了
I fucked up.
她... 我妈不知道吧
Sh-- my mom, she doesn't know, right?
不知道 没人知道
No. No one knows, okay?
除了我 没人看到
No one-- no one saw but me. Okay?
-好 -来
- Okay. - Come on.
躺下吧
In you get.
你不用再保护她了 艾迪
You don't have to protect her anymore, Addy.
你尽了你的义务
You've done your job.
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything.
她的秘密
Her secret.
已经暴露了
It's out.
或者会暴露
Or it will be.
这些事都会过去的
All this'll be behind us.
什么
What?
睡吧
Go to sleep.
睡不着
Can't.
我从来都不睡
I never sleep.
我一直在看着
I'm always watching.
别忘了这点
Don't you forget that.
我不会的
I won't.
也许我错了
You know, maybe I was wrong.
也许他自杀真的是因为她
Maybe he did off himself because of her.
可怜的鳏夫第二次找到了真爱
Poor widower finds love the second time around.
直到她变身蛇蝎美人 伤透他的心
Till she turns femme fatale and breaks his fucking heart.
他一枪爆头
He puts a gun to his head.
枪管对嘴开枪
His mouth.
什么
What?
枪管对嘴开枪
To his mouth.
艾迪 你说什么
Addy, what did you say?
这么早起煮咖啡
Up early and making fresh coffee.
我亲生女儿肯定不会这么做的
Surely are not my flesh and blood.
她对这个世界依然一无所知
She's still dead to the world.
又来过夜留宿吗
Another sleepover, huh?
连续两晚
That's two nights in a row.
就像以前一样
Just seems like old times.
就像你们俩
Like when you two used to
以前在后院塔帐篷露营一样
pitch that old camping tent in the backyard.
你也知道十几岁的女孩都这样
Well, you know how teenage girls are.
我们就是闲聊
We just got a-gabbing.
聊男生
Boy stuff.
聊我们的身体
Talking 'bout our bodies.
谢谢
Thank you.
很专业的样子
Like a pro.
你应该试试我的马丁尼
You should try my martini.
除了白天喝酒
Except day drinking,
不建议在带枪和危险人群身边这么做
it's not advised among the armed and dangerous.
你是不是
Do you just--
你是不是习惯了
do you just get used to it?
总是随身带枪
Always having a gun around?
有时你让我担心 贝丝
You worry me sometimes, Beth.
我也担心我自己
Yeah, well, I worry me too.
没人知道威尔中士是怎么死的是吗
No one knows how Sarge Will died, right?
报纸上只说是有可能自杀
I mean, in the papers it just says "possible suicide."
不是
No.
这个信息尚未公布
That information has not been released yet.
但是谣言满天吧
But rumors fly around, right?
一些可怕的事
Like, gruesome stories?
在我监管之下不会的
Not on my watch.
你能去叫醒那个睡美人吗
剧集 | 敢不敢挑战我 | 导航列表